UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Manager: Rousey Meant no Disrespect w Sandy Hook

1/16/13 8:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doctor NPD - She meant no disrespect to the victims by saying the entire thing was a hoax? What'd she expect the reaction would be? Poor Torres couldn't even quote a television show on Twitter without getting cut and Rousey gets away with this?

she never said the whole thing was a hoax..she said the video was interesting...

1/16/13 8:30 PM
epwar
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She doesn't "take everything at face value"...except Youtube "documentaries" that have been thoroughly debunked.

1/16/13 8:30 PM
Paul_Blanka_Harris

Damage control 101

1/16/13 8:33 PM
yellow wrkahlc

And let me make one thing clear right now:

I could give a shit if she agreed with the vid, disagreed or simply "found it interesting." It's just common sense that posting it on her twitter/facebook was gonna stir up some trouble, hence my first comment.

1/16/13 8:35 PM
Unseen
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ - Why should she have to censor her tweets? This whole idea of public figures not being allowed to say certain things is fucking retarded, especially when those public figures are athletes in a niche sport. Her views aren't anyone else's, let her question whatever she wants to question. Phone Post
I never understand statements like this. No one is saying she broke a law. She's allowed to say anything she wants. Everyone else is allowed to respond in any legal way they want. Don't see an issue. Phone Post
1/16/13 8:36 PM
Nucky

Edited: 01/16/13 8:45 PM
R00STER -  Well hey, she said "no disrespect" so that makes it ok. lol Phone Post

You're right she should kneel down and lick boots, how dare she post a video on her own personal twitter page!.. That scum.

1/16/13 8:36 PM
MMA Girls
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/16/13 8:37 PM
Joanne, MMA Girls
GriffinQ - 
JeffersonDArcyChoke -
GriffinQ - Why should she have to censor her tweets? This whole idea of public figures not being allowed to say certain things is fucking retarded, especially when those public figures are athletes in a niche sport. Her views aren't anyone else's, let her question whatever she wants to question. Phone Post

If your income relies on catering to a fanbase, you most definitely should watch your mouth.

Ronda, Chael and all others are going to learn that they aren't stand up comics, they aren't auditioning to replace Bill Maher and that in a niche sport that needs as many buys as possible it's a must you don't turn off anyone who is buying the current product.

It's all in the game and if you want to say anything shocking or express political believes, espouse religious ideologies or go on about conspiracies you should understand you do so at risk of damaging your career. Phone Post

Well that gets into the stupidity of not watching an athlete or entertainer perform because you don't agree with their personal feelings on a matter, but I get what you're saying and understand why that's the case. I just happen to think its very dumb that we expect people to act a certain way just because theyre a professional athlete or an actor or a musician or something Phone Post

I agree
1/16/13 8:39 PM
fayceofff
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doctor NPD - 
2Fort - 
Doctor NPD - She meant no disrespect to the victims by saying the entire thing was a hoax? What'd she expect the reaction would be? Poor Torres couldn't even quote a television show on Twitter without getting cut and Rousey gets away with this?

Ronda never said she personally thought it was a hoax, all she said was that the video of people claiming to have proof was interesting.

By posting it without something like "LOL this is ridiculous" and saying she thought it was interesting, she isn't exactly condemning it either though.

Look what Torres did to his with a few tweets referencing a TV show. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when Rousey posts things that would send this place into chaos if somebody like GSP said it. Even if what she says is horrifying! If, tomorrow, she tells the press that, like, the Holocaust, or any tragedy is a hoax, nobody panics, because it's all "part of her game." But when Torres says something about a rape van, well then everyone loses their minds!

I see what you did there, and you have a point. I mean, why so... serious?
1/16/13 8:44 PM
jamesklyne

MdGeist -
Joe_Drogan420 - To be honest, a lot of that stuff about sandy hook is pretty suspect.

I can't quite comprehend the guttural reaction to call down question askers.
What's wrong with getting some concrete answers?

That video didn't ask any questions, it made a bunch of retarted assertions and tried to pass them off as "facts" based on a few discrepancies in the media made during the first few days of the shooting, when there was mass confusion among the media and the witnesses.

Pull your head out of your ass

You win. Phone Post
1/16/13 8:51 PM
ausgepicht

I don't think what she did or said was wrong and she shouldn't apologize. It's healthy to doubt and question. Nothing wrong with that at all. However, anyone who thinks Sandy Hook was fake should answer where the 20 children and 6 adults that died are right now. Also, the parents who lost children, and the children who lost parents are going through hell on earth. If you think that is fake you are one of the lowest scumbags on earth. 

Just do some thinking. I don't even want to say critical thinking, because it doesn't require much commons sense to see that there are 26 people missing and family and friends missing those people.  There's no acting or hoax.

Now, if people mean to say they think it was a false flag, set up or allowed to happen that's one thing. But to say it is fake or a hoax is immensely idiotic. Maybe people don't have dictionaries and don't know the difference?

1/16/13 8:57 PM
Tubarao

That shit was so disrespectful to those parents who JUST RECENTLY BURIED THEIR CHILDREN IN FUCKING GROUND.

WHAT WERE THEY EMPTY FUCKING COUFINS?

Let's see her tell this stupid ass shit to one of those parents faces. LIKE IT OR NOT SHE IS A PUBLIC FIGURE NOW AND NEEDS TO WATCH HER FUCKING MOUTH. or fingers (since it was Twitter) BUT  STILL.... you know what I mean.

1/16/13 8:57 PM
Lahzerous
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - 

Okay, but it was still disrespectful.

She's not 12 years old, she should know better.

Dude everytime I see your Icon all I can think about is this.

1/16/13 8:59 PM
ender852
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 

She doesn't "take everything at face value"...except Youtube "documentaries" that have been thoroughly debunked.

rofl

you win at intermets

1/16/13 9:01 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

yellow wrkahlc - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
yellow wrkahlc -

Get the fuck out of here. Seriously, this line of thinking is what's wrong with the world. Phone Post

How so?

Posting a vid that labels a tragic event as a conspiracy is disrespectful to the families involved. She should have known better than to post that, regardless of how "interesting" she thought it was. She's entitled to her opinion on whatever (even something as simple as saying "it's interesting"), but as a public figure, there's things you should and shouldn't do. It's really that simple. People are sensitive towards the subject, if that isn't apparent enough.

All the more reason why this apology is just stupid. I applaud her for not giving a shit what others would say about whatever she does, but she's smarter than that.

Did she just post the video, or did she comment on it saying she agreed with it?

Two very different things. Rogan and other MMA celebs post videos they don't neccesarily agree with, but are interesting conspiracy theories.

1/16/13 9:08 PM
Nucky

Tubarao - 

That shit was so disrespectful to those parents who JUST RECENTLY BURIED THEIR CHILDREN IN FUCKING GROUND.

Let's see her tell this stupid ass shit to one of those parents faces. LIKE IT OR NOT SHE IS A PUBLIC FIGURE NOW AND NEEDS TO WATCH HER FUCKING MOUTH. or fingers (since it was Twitter) BUT  STILL.... you know what I mean.

It's her own personal twitter you make it sound like shes at a rally calling for an investigation..

1/16/13 9:12 PM
Dazednconfused
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys need to chill out. She posted a video saying 'this is interesting stuff' big deal!! It is interesting and a lot of things don't add up. It's not like she's goin around saying it was an inside job. Fuckin haters. Phone Post
1/16/13 9:13 PM
Tubarao

Edited: 01/16/13 9:14 PM
Nucky - 
Tubarao - 

It's her own personal twitter you make it sound like shes at a rally calling for an investigation..

who gives a fuck if it's on a public or private Twitter post?? The mere fact that she was intimating in her tweet that the events at Sandy Hook may been staged is abhorent and reprehensible in my opinion.

She must  be hitting the ganja a little too hard over there with the Diaz bro's....

1/16/13 9:28 PM
fayceofff
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doctor NPD - 
fayceofff - 
Doctor NPD - 
2Fort - 

Ronda never said she personally thought it was a hoax, all she said was that the video of people claiming to have proof was interesting.

By posting it without something like "LOL this is ridiculous" and saying she thought it was interesting, she isn't exactly condemning it either though.

Look what Torres did to his with a few tweets referencing a TV show. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when Rousey posts things that would send this place into chaos if somebody like GSP said it. Even if what she says is horrifying! If, tomorrow, she tells the press that, like, the Holocaust, or any tragedy is a hoax, nobody panics, because it's all "part of her game." But when Torres says something about a rape van, well then everyone loses their minds!

I see what you did there, and you have a point. I mean, why so... serious?

My joke didn't "put a smile" on RileyPust's face =(

Maybe he's one of the angry dudes that just wants to watch the world burn.
1/16/13 9:29 PM
soremano

Edited: 01/16/13 11:10 PM

what's ironic is that the majority of the right wing bat shit crazy anti-government conspiracy theorists that ronda wants to pimp are also against female mma

these conspiratards keep ranting and raving about how women going outside traditional gender roles is a liberal conspiracy to destroy our society

made me lose some respect for ronda, then again she is just young and dumb

love her fighting style and her attitude nonetheless

1/16/13 9:30 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Lahzerous - 
yellow wrkahlc - 

Dude everytime I see your Icon all I can think about is this.

Fuck yes, you know they were showing that episode earlier today, right? lol my nephew loves it and so do I :)

1/16/13 9:31 PM
uratoker2
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

... Phone Post
1/16/13 9:32 PM
yellow wrkahlc

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
yellow wrkahlc - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
yellow wrkahlc -

Get the fuck out of here. Seriously, this line of thinking is what's wrong with the world. Phone Post

How so?

Posting a vid that labels a tragic event as a conspiracy is disrespectful to the families involved. She should have known better than to post that, regardless of how "interesting" she thought it was. She's entitled to her opinion on whatever (even something as simple as saying "it's interesting"), but as a public figure, there's things you should and shouldn't do. It's really that simple. People are sensitive towards the subject, if that isn't apparent enough.

All the more reason why this apology is just stupid. I applaud her for not giving a shit what others would say about whatever she does, but she's smarter than that.

Did she just post the video, or did she comment on it saying she agreed with it?

Two very different things. Rogan and other MMA celebs post videos they don't neccesarily agree with, but are interesting conspiracy theories.

Read my other post:

yellow wrkahlc - 

And let me make one thing clear right now:

I could give a shit if she agreed with the vid, disagreed or simply "found it interesting." It's just common sense that posting it on her twitter/facebook was gonna stir up some trouble, hence my first comment.

1/16/13 9:49 PM
Dazednconfused
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know what's funny. Even if the conspiracy was right and it was an inside job, most Americans wouldn't even take a look at it or give it a chance because you are so close minded Phone Post
1/16/13 10:16 PM
soremano

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp#hoax

1/16/13 10:27 PM
Tap In
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is what happens when the brainless get a little fame, roops

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.