UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Manager: Rousey Meant no Disrespect w Sandy Hook

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/16/13 10:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_granite007
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GableGrip - I like her looks and arm bars but here attitude and personality suck.

Sorry Ronda but I think your, well...............IQ is very very low, fuck it your dumb.

"you're"
1/16/13 10:51 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_granite007 - 
GableGrip - I like her looks and arm bars but here attitude and personality suck.

Sorry Ronda but I think your, well...............IQ is very very low, fuck it your dumb.

"you're"

That's not even right.
1/16/13 10:53 PM
Clarence Parents
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The amount of interest and conversation (good and bad) that Ronda generates for every little action and thought of hers is pretty god damn staggering!

The constant waves of adoration and pure butt-hurt that she has been churning out of people is really impressive for someone who is simply a female cage fighter.

I believe a certain promoter once said something to the effect of "She's like a Diaz brother trapped in a Female body".. and she actually is on a similar love/hate train with the fans just like Nick Diaz.. it's mighty fascinating to me.
1/16/13 11:01 PM
BuddyRevell
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/16/13 11:03 PM
octowussy - Her manager might be even more stupid. Look at this quote:

"I don't know if it's the truth or not. I'm not an investigator, but it seemed to me that if that Bushmaster (rifle) really was sitting in the trunk of a car, and the guy killed himself inside the school, how would the gun end up in the trunk of a car? Maybe it's just bulls--- facts. I didn't investigate it. I think Ronda thought it was interesting and retweeted it, and that was the extent of it. I don't think she was saying the mainstream press was wrong. It was just a different perspective."

If you take anything away from this binary diarrhea, I hope that it's "I didn't investigate". This was after he said:

"Ronda's the kind of person that doesn't take everything at face value, and doesn't have 100 percent faith in all the news that's put out there by the mainstream press,"

The Bushmaster non-conspiracy is one of the easier theories to debunk, and he didn't take the thirty seconds it would take to find the truth (there was a shotgun in the trunk) before repeating it... and then saying "he didn't investigate."

So don't trust the mainstream media, don't do any research, and don't take anything at face value (except for YouTube videos). Got it.

Haha, well said.

1/16/13 11:40 PM
epwar
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clarence Parents - The amount of interest and conversation (good and bad) that Ronda generates for every little action and thought of hers is pretty god damn staggering!

The constant waves of adoration and pure butt-hurt that she has been churning out of people is really impressive for someone who is simply a female cage fighter.

I believe a certain promoter once said something to the effect of "She's like a Diaz brother trapped in a Female body".. and she actually is on a similar love/hate train with the fans just like Nick Diaz.. it's mighty fascinating to me.

The sad thing is nearly everything that comes out of her mouth is a cold, calculated attempt to generate controversy.  

1/17/13 12:21 AM
Clarence Parents
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 
Clarence Parents - The amount of interest and conversation (good and bad) that Ronda generates for every little action and thought of hers is pretty god damn staggering!

The sad thing is nearly everything that comes out of her mouth is a cold, calculated attempt to generate controversy.  

Working like a charm.
1/17/13 12:22 AM