UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Youre telling me Barnett beats Mir?

1/16/13 7:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Buffer720
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mir is not even in the title picture right now and I believe firmly he would dispatch out of shape JB. All the nuthuggers - I mean he is a good catch wrestler but all these people saying he would clean out the div?????? Thoughts? Phone Post
1/16/13 8:03 PM
dangerboy12
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He would beat Mir.

Mir is better offensively standing and on the ground, but Josh is better defensively and is tougher overall.
1/16/13 8:17 PM
Zaph
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know about cleaning out the division, but he's a tough match for Mir. Phone Post
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What exactly does Mir have that is better then Barnett?  Josh is a better all around fighter then him.  It's not even a close fight at all.

DirtehSneakehs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say Josh because he hasnt been knockout or tko 6 times like Mir has. I like Mir and all but just judging by his fight against Big Nog and JDS, he is on the decline in my eyes. Thats why its so great he is stepping up against Daniel instead of settling for a easier fight, although a loss against him will be the final nail in the coffin in many peoples eyes. Phone Post
1/16/13 8:19 PM
Zaph
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom -
Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - Barnett's fanboys are delusional.
I'll bet you a ONE YEAR sn bet that barnett beats murr. Phone Post
Do it for METAL!!! Phone Post
1/16/13 8:21 PM
youarewhatiswrong
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3aw00vvV0I
1/16/13 8:23 PM
Doem
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think the formula for beating Mir is pretty well established at this point. Josh has all the tools to implement it.
1/16/13 8:27 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not telling you that, but, are you telling me you wouldn't want to see that fight?
1/16/13 8:29 PM
youarewhatiswrong
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Immaculata - I'm not telling you that, but, are you telling me you wouldn't want to see that fight?

1/16/13 8:37 PM
Drugs_Delaney
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zaph -  I don't know about cleaning out the division, but he's a tough match for Mir. Phone Post

this. still want to see josh vs overeem too.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.