UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Should UFC ban Lloyd Irvin from cornering?

1/17/13 11:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
blacksamurai
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -

I don't think anyone involved in sexual crimes should get a license to be a cornerman.

The NSAC stopped Diaz from cornering Nate because of pot.

As much as i love my boy Nick LI wasn't convicted... Phone Post
1/17/13 11:25 AM
blacksamurai

SOO72 - I bet DFW and Lorenzo don't want that guy within 500 feet of any UFC event from now on.
But Mike Tyson a CONVICTED rapist and his old trainer said he molested his kid is cool sounds about right.... Phone Post
1/17/13 11:32 AM
MurdochIRL
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not sure what sponsor would want Lloyd to be wearing their gear. I wouldn't want him anywhere near a product I was promoting. Mess with the UFCs money and things will change faster than anything.
1/17/13 11:33 AM
blacksamurai

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Honestly if Lloyd were a white guy with 88 inked on him, Dana would have made a statement.

Funny how Dana had NOTHING to do with Strikeforce yet came out saying no way Brandon Saling would be back.

Funny how Dana hasn't uttered a single word about Lloyd.

Again, if this were a white coach it would be easier for media and Dana to go after him.

White guilt has made it so everyone treads lightly lest they get branded racist or called on the carpet by Jesse Jackson on the cable news. Phone Post
Jesse Jackson doesn't gaf about MMA or some slighty rich marginal BJJ coach fringe sports my man its irrelevant to guys like him and black people for the most part don't give three shits about MMA/BJJ, and Sharpton now if some shit like this went down over PBF's team then it would be hell to pay... Phone Post
1/17/13 12:20 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup.

You wanna treat some poor girl who trusted you as a piece of meat?

You deserve great shame, and you're gonna get that shame from me, you asshole.
1/17/13 12:52 PM
Zizzu
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - 
Humphrey - It's silly to even suggest this. It's amazing how this vigilante shit takes over.

The guy was not convicted of rape, and this issue now has nothing to do with him.

So what POSSIBLE grounds are there? 'You didn't do the right thing'? So then who becomes the morality police?

It's a slippery slope, but really not a good idea regardless of how you look at it.

she actually said he did rape her and I beleive her not limp dick wanna be

This x 1000!

I think it is pretty obvious that he did rape her and just used the limp dick lie to skate by.

I don't think he is a wanna be rapist. I think he is a rapist.
1/17/13 1:03 PM
Fabes
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
It's hard to ban someone without a valid legal reason I would think. Phone Post
1/17/13 1:40 PM
wiggum
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fabes -  It's hard to ban someone without a valid legal reason I would think. Phone Post

Is it, Fabes?

He banned Miguel Torres for offensive comments. No crime.

Surely watching a gang rape and desiring to participate in it is worse?
1/17/13 1:50 PM
INDK
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humphrey - It's silly to even suggest this. It's amazing how this vigilante shit takes over.

The guy was not convicted of rape, and this issue now has nothing to do with him.

So what POSSIBLE grounds are there? 'You didn't do the right thing'? So then who becomes the morality police?

It's a slippery slope, but really not a good idea regardless of how you look at it.
So with your logical your saying you would not be at any fault for not physically trying to stop the rape of a women? You are a piece of shit. Phone Post
1/17/13 1:50 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They can ban who ever the fuck they want ( example . Exclusion of selected sponsors and cornermen at their discretion)

If Dana or Lorenzo ( who I heard really hates rapers) decide he is out , they bye bye flaccid master Phone Post
1/17/13 1:58 PM
wiggum
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat -  They can ban who ever the fuck they want ( example . Exclusion of selected sponsors and cornermen at their discretion)

If Dana or Lorenzo ( who I heard really hates rapers) decide he is out , they bye bye flaccid master Phone Post

Not sure how anyone can disagree with this.
1/17/13 2:16 PM
smiter

Frank Shamrock cornered Ebersole in UFC last year and people still think this is danas call? Phone Post
1/17/13 3:10 PM
chawkins
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/13 3:17 PM
I'm not sure it's up to UFC.

Isn't it up to whichever athletic commission gave Lloyd a cornerman license? Wouldn't that AC have to pull his license? Are promoters like the UFC required to honor valid licenses?
1/17/13 3:15 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wiggum -
Fabes -  It's hard to ban someone without a valid legal reason I would think. Phone Post

Is it, Fabes?

Miguel Torres was his employee. Dana fired him. It's different when you are telling your fighters they can't hire someone Phone Post
1/17/13 3:51 PM
Badmonkey
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
1/17/13 5:50 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
wiggum -

Is it, Fabes?

Miguel Torres was his employee. Dana fired him. It's different when you are telling your fighters they can't hire someone Phone Post
Like when you tell them what sponsors they can and can't wear at your live televised shows?

UFC makes the rules Phone Post
1/17/13 6:29 PM
OldManMinerva

UG KKK brigade out in numbers I see
1/17/13 6:50 PM
BUFFGEO
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't They Fire Eddie Bravo because he wanted to corner Soteropolis like once!?

I wouldnt put anything past Dana. If He thinks this situation would cost him 1 cent he'll step in you can count on it
1/17/13 7:02 PM
wiggum

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
wiggum -

Is it, Fabes?

It's their event. They can choose not to let a scumbag at their event.

Honestly - this is fucking ridiculous. The dude watched a girl get gang raped.
1/17/13 7:03 PM
inf0
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/17/13 7:05 PM
HexRei

CompanyBlue - He corners a lot of high profile UFC fighters. He hasn't made any new statements about his old gang rape case and instead tries to turn it all into a scheme to make money by pushing rape prevention training after his own student is seen on video being brutally raped by two other Lloyd Irvin students.

What do you say UG? Should Lloyd be allowed to work with the UFC still getting camera time pre fight, post fight , countdown episodes etc. He gets a lot of added exposed from the UFC.

I don't think the UFC can ban him. Cornermen are licensed by the commission.
1/17/13 11:00 PM
blacksamurai

Zizzu -
Winston Wolf - 
Humphrey - It's silly to even suggest this. It's amazing how this vigilante shit takes over.

she actually said he did rape her and I beleive her not limp dick wanna be

This x 1000!

I think it is pretty obvious that he did rape her and just used the limp dick lie to skate by.

I don't think he is a wanna be rapist. I think he is a rapist.
That, and if you read the defense called witnesses to testify that it was consensual that doesn't help the irony the other suspect who testified for prosecution probably can't get a good job and is a registered sex offender, while LI is doing well for himself as a NOW infamous BJJ coach. That one guy obviously cut a deal he did time for the oral sex. I think all those guys cut deals the state as opposed to going to trial, and fighting it like LI did...

It sucks the guy that admitted he fucked up got time, and the guy with the lamest testimony eva walks... Phone Post
1/17/13 11:25 PM
CindyO

Brian J DSouza - 

If they can ban sponsors, media, or other people who they perceive as being in the way of Zuffa, why not Lloyd Irvin? Wonder what the commission regulations would say.

They would say there isn't a dayum thing Zuffa can do because the AC control who gets approval for seconds, not the UFC.

Cindy

1/18/13 8:47 AM
Carson's Corner radio show
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma - 
inf0 -

Lol Phone Post

"If the cock isn't rock the defendant may walk"

1/18/13 8:51 AM
Fedors Jim Jams

Carson's Corner radio show - 
mister3mma - 
inf0 -

Lol Phone Post

"If the cock isn't rock the defendant may walk"

omfg lol

someone meme those together and plaster that everywhere.

this is it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.