UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stop the lay n pray

1/16/13 9:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmamonstar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think if you take someone down and don't go for a submission after 15 seconds they should be stood up. I'm sick of great fighters being held down the whole fight. I like the slams and takedowns and the transitions but for a wrestler just layin there not doin nothing is BS and need to fig out a way to fix it. Anyone else have any ideas on how to fix it? Phone Post
1/16/13 9:46 PM
Phisher

1/16/13 9:51 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Edited: 01/16/13 9:51 PM

I cannot be stopped.

1/16/13 9:53 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Make all attacks legal off your back would be a good start. Upkicks and knees to the head from under side control would help the pace.

1/16/13 9:57 PM
SupesUp
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The problem isn't always the guy on top. When the bottom guy shuts down and doesn't open up to attempt any sweeps, strikes or subs from the bottom it stalls the action just as much or more.
Not saying that it's all the bottom guys fault, not saying that at all. Phone Post
1/16/13 10:28 PM
mmamonstar

I agree with all those answers. But if the guy on bottom is defending well enough that the guy on top can't do nothing them stand them up.I just think they need a rule like pride with the yellow cards or something to make them stay busy. Joe Silva needs to do a little bit better of match making. Not put a wrestler up against a exciting brawler cuz we all know what's gonna happen. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.