UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bellator 85 results and discussion

1/17/13 1:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NiteProwleR
1498 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damnit same night as Archer. Thank god for the interwebz. Will watch this live and watch Sterling get into hilarity after.
1/17/13 1:19 PM
GrayKickass
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can I watch this in the UK? Phone Post
1/17/13 1:29 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GrayKickass -  Can I watch this in the UK? Phone Post

The prelims are on Spike.Com.  The main event may air there also, but I am not positive.

1/17/13 1:49 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Of course that is not what Kirik said, Liquidrob. It appears you're just angry because the conversation didn't really go the way you wanted it to.

Anyone who wants can see Kirik's comments here

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=2117918&page=1&pc=63
1/17/13 1:51 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/17/13 1:57 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Of course that is not what Kirik said, Liquidrob. It appears you're just angry because the conversation didn't really go the way you wanted it to.

Anyone who wants can see Kirik's comments here

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=2117918&page=1&pc=63

Um, that's what he said, you want quotes?
1/17/13 1:58 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - 

I post for the people
1/17/13 1:59 PM
Son of Neckbone
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

QUOTES! QUOTES! QUOTES!
1/17/13 2:06 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Liquid Rob,

I really appreciate your Bellator threads, I am one of the few people who love Bellator, but I love MMA regardless of the acronym of the promotion.

However, I read through the thread and I think you took was Kirik was saying out of context, IMO.

However, keep up the good work with the Bellator threads.  Some people DO care.

1/17/13 2:08 PM
liquidrob

Thanks vixen

I haven't checked back I'm the thread but that was the gist of it and Chris sealed the deal also in the other thread
1/17/13 2:16 PM
kungfugrip
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

am i seeing rigth, Cleber is fighting? The same same guy that owns a bjj school in socal? That blows my mind
1/17/13 2:18 PM
Don_Dada
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's disappointing but what can you do, it's his site and i respect his position 100%. I totally disagree with their being more interest in Invicta than Bellator though. Invicta has had 4 events, and their first foray into PPV was a disaster. I wish them all the best but let's be serious for a sec, Bellator IS the second best MMA promotion around now, no doubt about it. They deserve way more coverage than they have been getting and it really does feel suppressed. At least to me. Props to Junkie though.
1/17/13 2:23 PM
mmavixen

I am really hoping that Bellator kicks ass on Spike.

I've had people tell me on here that they love MMA, but won't give Bellator a chance.  Instead of arguing, let's try to "kill them with kindness" (Kindness beaing a euphemism for violent knockouts and sick submissions) and they'll come around. :)

1/17/13 2:25 PM
MMASMG
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

BELLATOR!!!!!!

ps. any 125ers fighting tonight????

1/17/13 2:29 PM
MMASMG
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

I've had people tell me on here that they love MMA, but won't give Bellator a chance.  Instead of arguing, let's try to "kill them with kindness" (Kindness beaing a euphemism for violent knockouts and sick submissions) and they'll come around. :)

Perfectly said.

Numbers are for executives and board members to worry about. Not fans of the sport.

1/17/13 2:30 PM
MMASMG

liquidrob - 

I post for the people

more please....

1/17/13 2:43 PM
mmavixen

MMASMG - 
mmavixen - 

Perfectly said.

Numbers are for executives and board members to worry about. Not fans of the sport.

Thank you :)

1/17/13 2:45 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

It will be interesting to see what happenswith the numbers

1/17/13 2:55 PM
MMASMG

hey i said no more numbers talk :)

only fighter bashing and hot FMMA allowed.

1/17/13 3:20 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

MMASMG - 

In that case, I just looked at your pic - do you fight in the twinkweight division?

lol, j/k

1/17/13 3:28 PM
FreakDaddy
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I expect a very good show tonight.....
1/17/13 3:34 PM
MDAlex
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interested in Probiotics?
Bellator has 7 fights planned in a 2 hour slot? 8-10? Phone Post
1/17/13 3:35 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Agree with you guys, we need more decent promotions, not fewer. Hopefully Bellator does well on Spike.

Can't weight for the Twinkweight Tournament !

1/17/13 3:35 PM
MMASMG

MMASMG - 

In that case, I just looked at your pic - do you fight in the twinkweight division?

lol, j/k

im flattered and angry at the same time.

1/17/13 4:35 PM
liquidrob

I heard there is a Bellator on tonight, any truth to that rumor?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.