UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda bashers - did you even watch the video?

1/16/13 10:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
irishrottie
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its actually an interesting video. If you have an open mind you should watch it objectively which is what she did. There are always those who think 100% its a conspiracy and those who 100% think there is nothing fishy going on. IMO both have closed minds. Ultimately there are strange things surrounding the recent "massacres" and the possibility of gun control in your country of USA. People did die and this is very sad, if anything can be done to respect those whose lives were taken its for the truth to be known.

Seems its just cool to hate on Ronda at this moment.

1/16/13 10:37 PM
irishrottie
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler - 

i watched it and i became convinced that sany hook was a hoax.

thanks Ronda

How many jimmies have you rustled today?

1/16/13 10:40 PM
the geek
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People should also go here to get facts:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp#hoax

1/16/13 10:44 PM
caposa
1698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are a great poster but this thread will no go well for you irish. Good luck

1/16/13 10:53 PM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If someone hated Ronda before the video, why would they watch the video and not be able to haterade at her?

Hate first, logic second bruh.

1/16/13 10:54 PM
inf0
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

where's the link to said video/

1/16/13 10:55 PM
MdGeist

I watched the video. I have nothing against Ronda and hope she kicks ass in the UFC and I'm also a gun owner that is opposed to the way that the left is going to use the massacre to push new gun control laws that won't change anything other than drive up the price of firearms.

But that video was based on total bullshit and any reasonable person will come to that conclusion.

1/16/13 10:58 PM
KingGo
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/16/13 11:14 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest - I did watch it, with an open mind. The fact of the matter is that it is complete garbage and everything on there has already been debunked or is just silly. The fact that Ronda would put it out there to all of her followers shows me she believes it or at least supports it. The idiot in the video basically says that the school was "one big movie set" and insinuated the parents of murdered children were actors by pointing out the lack of tears. Ronda supports that statement. She didn't release the video and and say "Can you believe this wacko?"

I can't imagine what it would be like to have my 6 year old daughter murdered and then have people posting videos saying it really didn't happen and tell me how I should be mourning days after it happened.

You don't know if she supports those statements or any statements made in the video. All you know is that she found it interesting.
1/16/13 11:24 PM
Ep32nv
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it's sad that we feel our government is capable of this type of thing. And sometimes some of the theories seem possible.

Even sadder to see a former Olympian and UFC Champion promoting such a debunked video.

Expect more but don't think less of her. Phone Post
1/16/13 11:53 PM
Tubarao

sorry OP, Rhonda will never ever ever ever have sex with you. Phone Post
1/17/13 12:14 AM
ChaosOverkill
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishrottie - 
Jimmy Rustler - 

thanks Ronda

as many as fights Cole Konrad has coming up

1/17/13 12:31 AM
LFTM
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest -
RileyPust - 
LilBrockonmychest - I did watch it, with an open mind. The fact of the matter is that it is complete garbage and everything on there has already been debunked or is just silly. The fact that Ronda would put it out there to all of her followers shows me she believes it or at least supports it. The idiot in the video basically says that the school was "one big movie set" and insinuated the parents of murdered children were actors by pointing out the lack of tears. Ronda supports that statement. She didn't release the video and and say "Can you believe this wacko?"

I can't imagine what it would be like to have my 6 year old daughter murdered and then have people posting videos saying it really didn't happen and tell me how I should be mourning days after it happened.

You don't know if she supports those statements or any statements made in the video. All you know is that she found it interesting.

The fuckin idiot on video claims that those poor parents never had their children slaughtered. After tweeting it out to her hundreds of thousands of followers, she chose to say it was "extremely interesting." What is interesting about calling a bunch of murdered children a hoax?
Well, it is interesting that people believe such moronic things.

It's amazing that so many people can immediately start assuming she thinks this nonsense is true without knowing the context of WHY she posted it. Phone Post
1/17/13 12:36 AM
mikerobmma
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 
irishrottie - 
Jimmy Rustler - 

thanks Ronda

as many as fights Cole Konrad has coming up

*waits for UG news to announce that Cole Konrad has signed a new 9 fight contract with Bellator*

1/17/13 12:50 AM
gabemadrid
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heard the old man in the video is getting death threats and the families of the dead children are being harassed. All it takes is one crazy person to watch a video, believe it and go make this tragedy even worse. The videos been debunked as have been a lot of the elements of the conspiracy. Some people believe that no children died. That the parents were just actors. Well maybe some people can't fathom that something so horrible can happen at the hand of one person. That it must be something bigger and more complex, diabolical. Phone Post
1/17/13 12:55 AM
time traveling 12er
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only way to watch it and agree with it is to watch it with an empty mind, not and open one.
1/17/13 1:11 AM
RangerDanger
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you watched that video and thought, " wow. Very interesting", you are either still in High School or are stoned out if you mind. That video looks like it was put together by a 12 year old. Good for Rousey that she wants to collect info from other sources. Bad for her that she doesn't have the critical thinking skills to see that the video was ridiculous.

Shame on her and all the other idiots harassing the grieving families and the people there who were trying to help. Disgusting. Phone Post
1/17/13 2:38 AM
OSBtro11

Where was this video debunked? How is it based on " bullshit" ? I'm truely curious ???? Phone Post
1/17/13 2:46 AM
GTFOOHWTBS
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/16/sandy-hook-conspiracy-theory-video-debunked_n_2487427.html

An automatic shotgun looks no where near an AR-15. Look at the barrel.

1/17/13 2:48 AM
sgotwalks
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched it. I just posted this in the Pat Berry thread.

I watched the video. Not a conspiracy theorist, and don't believe anything of this nature could be pulled off, but I was perplexed by the behavior of the father who was laughing and smiling before his presser, that was just a weird clip, and I would be interested in knowing how the facebook account and website pages designed for soliciting donations were created pprior to and during the event. That simply cannot be accurate information. If so, I would love to hear an explanation.

Anyhow, the truth of the matter is that if I lost a kid in a tragedy like this, I would already be in a loony bin, and while there, I would fucking hate to have access to view a video like this, because I would already be loony, and this would make me even loonier, inevitably trapping me in the Cuckoo's nest with Jack, the Chief, and that bitch nurse forever.

1/17/13 3:32 AM
man meets fate

Rhonda still in denial cause Michael phelps fucked every girl at the olympics except her.
1/17/13 4:18 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishrottie -

Its actually an interesting video. If you have an open mind you should watch it objectively which is what she did. There are always those who think 100% its a conspiracy and those who 100% think there is nothing fishy going on. IMO both have closed minds. Ultimately there are strange things surrounding the recent "massacres" and the possibility of gun control in your country of USA. People did die and this is very sad, if anything can be done to respect those whose lives were taken its for the truth to be known.

Sorry but their difference between critical and inquisitive and just being plain crackpot crazy. Its insulting to the victims, insulting to goverment and more importantly insulting to our and Rhonda own intelligence.

So do your research and try viewing an issue from different angles but if something is so clear and cut as this you have mental healrh issues if you cannot acknowledge this.

And as a public figure Rhonda obviously should know better. She should stop a think a minute before she start saying (dumb) stuff again.

Because right now she is making herself seem like vindictive,smallminded dummy who is just saying controversial things to stay more relevent. You have to be realistic about these things. Phone Post
1/17/13 4:30 AM
sgotwalks
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightharder - 
irishrottie -

Sorry but their difference between critical and inquisitive and just being plain crackpot crazy. Its insulting to the victims, insulting to goverment and more importantly insulting to our and Rhonda own intelligence.

So do your research and try viewing an issue from different angles but if something is so clear and cut as this you have mental healrh issues if you cannot acknowledge this.

And as a public figure Rhonda obviously should know better. She should stop a think a minute before she start saying (dumb) stuff again.

Because right now she is making herself seem like vindictive,smallminded dummy who is just saying controversial things to stay more relevent. You have to be realistic about these things. Phone Post

Hey that's all great.........loved your rant, but it would be nice to hear somebody address a couple of the things I personally found perplexing. I have no doubt this is ridiculous, and I also think it is terrible that the victims families have to hear and read this shit, but.............aside from all the "this is retarded" talk, I would love to hear some insightful opinions or facts on the two things I mentioned in my above post.

1/17/13 6:43 AM
mikerobmma
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GTFOOHWTBS -

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/16/sandy-hook-conspiracy-theory-video-debunked_n_2487427.html

An automatic shotgun looks no where near an AR-15. Look at the barrel.

And an triangle doesn't look like a armbar. But I guarantee if I go to a bar or hooters to watch some guy will be telling his buddies that a guy is going for an armbar during an obvious triangle setup, spreading his misinformation to others.

Funny how that works. Phone Post
1/17/13 6:43 AM
mikerobmma

*go to a bar to watch some fights* Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.