UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda bashers - did you even watch the video?

1/17/13 6:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mikerobmma
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er - The only way to watch it and agree with it is to watch it with an empty mind, not and open one.
Simple, yet accurate. Phone Post
1/17/13 7:56 AM
victorpoprock
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sgotwalks -
fightharder - 
irishrottie -

Its actually an interesting video. If you have an open mind you should watch it objectively which is what she did. There are always those who think 100% its a conspiracy and those who 100% think there is nothing fishy going on. IMO both have closed minds. Ultimately there are strange things surrounding the recent "massacres" and the possibility of gun control in your country of USA. People did die and this is very sad, if anything can be done to respect those whose lives were taken its for the truth to be known.

Seems its just cool to hate on Ronda at this moment.

Sorry but their difference between critical and inquisitive and just being plain crackpot crazy. Its insulting to the victims, insulting to goverment and more importantly insulting to our and Rhonda own intelligence.

So do your research and try viewing an issue from different angles but if something is so clear and cut as this you have mental healrh issues if you cannot acknowledge this.

And as a public figure Rhonda obviously should know better. She should stop a think a minute before she start saying (dumb) stuff again.

Because right now she is making herself seem like vindictive,smallminded dummy who is just saying controversial things to stay more relevent. You have to be realistic about these things. Phone Post

Hey that's all great.........loved your rant, but it would be nice to hear somebody address a couple of the things I personally found perplexing. I have no doubt this is ridiculous, and I also think it is terrible that the victims families have to hear and read this shit, but.............aside from all the "this is retarded" talk, I would love to hear some insightful opinions or facts on the two things I mentioned in my above post.

Google search timelines are not always accurate. They can be off by several days from when sites actually go online. This is pretty common knowledge to anyone who has even a basic understanding of how the web works.

The people who put this video out are morons. These "truthers" are now harassing family members of the victims, accusing them of being liars and part of a vast conspiracy. These people are scum of the earth. Phone Post
1/17/13 8:32 AM
Zizzu
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishrottie - 

Its actually an interesting video. If you have an open mind you should watch it objectively which is what she did. There are always those who think 100% its a conspiracy and those who 100% think there is nothing fishy going on. IMO both have closed minds. Ultimately there are strange things surrounding the recent "massacres" and the possibility of gun control in your country of USA. People did die and this is very sad, if anything can be done to respect those whose lives were taken its for the truth to be known.

It actually isn't an interesting video and if you took 2 mins to research this shit you would know that every damn thing in that video has been debunked.

So sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. Your completely uneducated opinion about a completely bullshit video is an utter waste of time.

UG is full of so many mouth breathers. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you not know how to use google. How do you even have the knowledge to post? Fucking amazing...
1/17/13 8:36 AM
DamnSevern
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zizzu - 
irishrottie - 

It actually isn't an interesting video and if you took 2 mins to research this shit you would know that every damn thing in that video has been debunked.

So sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. Your completely uneducated opinion about a completely bullshit video is an utter waste of time.

UG is full of so many mouth breathers. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you not know how to use google. How do you even have the knowledge to post? Fucking amazing...

this...harsh but true.

1/17/13 8:55 AM
yabadaba
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sgotwalks - 

I watched it. I just posted this in the Pat Berry thread.

I watched the video. Not a conspiracy theorist, and don't believe anything of this nature could be pulled off, but I was perplexed by the behavior of the father who was laughing and smiling before his presser, that was just a weird clip, and I would be interested in knowing how the facebook account and website pages designed for soliciting donations were created pprior to and during the event. That simply cannot be accurate information. If so, I would love to hear an explanation.

Anyhow, the truth of the matter is that if I lost a kid in a tragedy like this, I would already be in a loony bin, and while there, I would fucking hate to have access to view a video like this, because I would already be loony, and this would make me even loonier, inevitably trapping me in the Cuckoo's nest with Jack, the Chief, and that bitch nurse forever.

1. His behaviour did seem odd but people don't always act the way you would expect them to act under stressful circumstances. This isn't enough to hang the hoax theory on IMO.

2. The page was created earlier then renamed/repurposed.

1/17/13 9:15 AM
Ministry of Truth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most of the claims made in the video could easily be debunked by a smart 12 year old. In other words, the video was made in poor taste.
1/17/13 9:16 AM
shmuckothemighty
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishrottie - 

You and everyone should watch this video on open mindeness and why it's often a cover for baffling bullshit and wishfull thinking.

http://youtu.be/T69TOuqaqXI

1/17/13 9:24 AM
T-Ham
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:/ Phone Post
1/17/13 9:28 AM
irishrottie
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/13 9:30 AM
Zizzu - 
irishrottie - 

What an ignorant fool you are. Your country and government have been the root of some of the shadiest, evil, disgusting acts in humanity. If the video has been debunked, so be it, it was still an interesting watch, but imo debunked...because of an article on the internet? When I was watching that video I was cringing at some of the shit the guy said....made me see just how fucking stupid these hardcore conspiracy theory ppl are.....just as much as those who cant think for themselves and believe everything without their own mind breaking it down. Fact is there is some weird stuff surrounding these massacres in your fucked up country.

1/17/13 9:34 AM
GarlicSauce

No. They bitch, but have you seen them discussing the issue? It requires intelligence. They just want an excuse to vent their dislike of Ronda.

All my money says none of them even *clicked* the video, much less watched it.
1/17/13 10:01 AM
tampadan

The video actually makes the argument "wouldn't frantic kids be hard to shoot?"

That video is completely ridiculous. 5-7 yo kids would most likely be paralyzed with terror, coverin their ears and burying their heads... Heart wrenching to think about...
1/17/13 10:24 AM
trianglegrrl
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OSBtro11 -  Where was this video debunked? How is it based on " bullshit" ? I'm truely curious ???? Phone Post

Try the snopes link posted above. Your one-stop shop for understanding why bullshit is bullshit.
1/17/13 10:29 AM
Xuh
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fat referee - 

The only thing in the video that actually made me think twice was the fb accounts being created before the tragedy. Everything else is the video editor trying too hard.

Then again, no one believed Hank that Gustavo Fring was a meth distributor, and look how that turned out.

why does that stuff re. facebook make people think twice though? why would the all powererful sinister evil ObamaRegime™ be able to do all these sinister evil things and dupe the entire world (except for young men with access to youtube and a large supply of pot + spare time I guess), but not wait until *after* its sinister evil agents/ MKULTRA victims have carried out its sinister evil deeds? why would it even bother making facebook pages at all? why does this issue (which seems really small beer to me) stick with so many people who think there's 'something going on' before they consider any of that, and don't 'question the questioning' by going on to realize that facebook pages can be changed anytime so the most obvious explanation is that it was a pre-existing page about something else that a member of the public changed?

as for Ronda, I lost a lot of respect for her brainz after she linked to that, but I don't think she should be axed/fined or w/e

1/17/13 10:34 AM
bartatua
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gabemadrid -  Heard the old man in the video is getting death threats and the families of the dead children are being harassed. All it takes is one crazy person to watch a video, believe it and go make this tragedy even worse. The videos been debunked as have been a lot of the elements of the conspiracy. Some people believe that no children died. That the parents were just actors. Well maybe some people can't fathom that something so horrible can happen at the hand of one person. That it must be something bigger and more complex, diabolical. Phone Post

"All it takes is one crazy person to watch a video, believe it and go make this tragedy even worse."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1/17/13 10:36 AM
bartatua

Zizzu - 
irishrottie - 

haha
1/17/13 10:56 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vid has been thoroughly debunked. Phone Post
1/17/13 11:07 AM
BTR
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW, why do people assume it's the gov't who have the most to gain from such a conspiracy? Gun sales and NRA membership are up but hundreds of thousands since the incident. People rushing out for protection OR paranoid about their guns being taken away after every major incident. The people who make these videos and scream conspiracy and Constitution do not care about you, your rights, or the constitution.

And Ronda should have looked into the video's validity a bit deeper.
1/17/13 11:32 AM
silversurfer

The first rule of investigation "follow the money".

The guy that made this video claims it as a hoax and the people that created the hoax have an agenda, to use this incident as a catalyst to enact more stringent gun laws.

He then contends that his agenda is simply to show you the truth. I'm sure a little investigation would show that his real agenda is to derail any changes to existing gun laws.

Bottom line is, he asks you to not just blindly trust what "they" tell you but blindly trust what he is telling you because his motives are pure.

If you believe this, then you are just one of the sheeple.
1/17/13 2:05 PM
sgotwalks
1245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yabadaba - 
sgotwalks - 

I watched it. I just posted this in the Pat Berry thread.

I watched the video. Not a conspiracy theorist, and don't believe anything of this nature could be pulled off, but I was perplexed by the behavior of the father who was laughing and smiling before his presser, that was just a weird clip, and I would be interested in knowing how the facebook account and website pages designed for soliciting donations were created pprior to and during the event. That simply cannot be accurate information. If so, I would love to hear an explanation.

Anyhow, the truth of the matter is that if I lost a kid in a tragedy like this, I would already be in a loony bin, and while there, I would fucking hate to have access to view a video like this, because I would already be loony, and this would make me even loonier, inevitably trapping me in the Cuckoo's nest with Jack, the Chief, and that bitch nurse forever.

1. His behaviour did seem odd but people don't always act the way you would expect them to act under stressful circumstances. This isn't enough to hang the hoax theory on IMO.

2. The page was created earlier then renamed/repurposed.

Hey thanks bud.......I voted you up for taking the time to respond. I realized the behavior is something that simply cannot be explained as everyone is different, although, I know for a fact there is no way I am capable of cracking any sort of a smile, let alone laughter, given the circumstances, but not to judge as the man. As for the websites and facebook, I don't understand that stuff and how it works so thanks for satisfying my curiosity. Hopefully for the families sake all this conspiracy talk goes away soon.........but it never does, does it?

1/17/13 2:48 PM
Tap In
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish I had bluename so i could start a poll

1. sandy hook was a hoax and I completed high school or less

2. sandy hook was real and I completed high school or less

3. sandy hook was a hoax and I completed 4 year college or more

4. sandy hook was real and I completed 4 year college or more

If people answered truthfully it would be overwhelmingly 1 and 4
1/17/13 2:56 PM
tbi0904
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishrottie - 
Zizzu - 
irishrottie - 

What an ignorant fool you are. Your country and government have been the root of some of the shadiest, evil, disgusting acts in humanity. If the video has been debunked, so be it, it was still an interesting watch, but imo debunked...because of an article on the internet? When I was watching that video I was cringing at some of the shit the guy said....made me see just how fucking stupid these hardcore conspiracy theory ppl are.....just as much as those who cant think for themselves and believe everything without their own mind breaking it down. Fact is there is some weird stuff surrounding these massacres in your fucked up country.

It's funny that you're so ready to believe some You Tube video without any verification of facts or supporting evidence of any kind yet are quick to dismiss all the evidence of this video being what it is, conspiracy nonsense. The only ones who believe that there is "strange things" going on are ignorant fools with way too much time on their hands. Like you.
1/17/13 2:58 PM
mikerobmma
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

octowussy - Everyone knows that the first thing you do, days before you stage the assassination of thirty people, is create a Facebook page for them. OPEN YOUR EYES, SHEEPLE!!!
I see what you did there. Phone Post
1/17/13 3:00 PM
mikerobmma

Nucky -

9/11 FEMA  running a terror attack drill in NY what do you know one happends same location/time/day

12.14.12 - FEMA running a drill  named Children in crisis in the same newton, CT town of 27,000 people at the same time/day.

What are the odds of FEMA a Government agency under Homeland security running exercises on the same day / location / time stamps that mirror the real world tragedy's?.  They must be getting good at predicting scenarios especially to pinpoint one in a small bumfuck town of 27k people.

Because the government wants to make conspiracies as obvious as possible, duh. Phone Post
1/17/13 3:13 PM
mikerobmma

irishrottie -
Zizzu - 
irishrottie - 

I'm sure you live in a fucking utopia. Good for you. Phone Post
1/17/13 4:37 PM
erikmfx
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how sad there are so many STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS in this country. Turn on your bullshit filter dumbshits.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.