UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda bashers - did you even watch the video?

1/17/13 4:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
erikmfx
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here you stupid assholes:

http://www.upworthy.com/why-are-these-idiots-harassing-the-parents-of-sandy-hook-victims?c=ufb1
1/17/13 5:04 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The vid is truly worth watching but I retired my tin foil hat a while back and refuse to dust it off. It was only making me an angry person. Phone Post
1/22/13 2:34 AM
time traveling 12er
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

octowussy - 
LilBrockonmychest - 
sgotwalks - 
yabadaba - 
sgotwalks - 

I watched it. I just posted this in the Pat Berry thread.

I watched the video. Not a conspiracy theorist, and don't believe anything of this nature could be pulled off, but I was perplexed by the behavior of the father who was laughing and smiling before his presser, that was just a weird clip, and I would be interested in knowing how the facebook account and website pages designed for soliciting donations were created pprior to and during the event. That simply cannot be accurate information. If so, I would love to hear an explanation.

Anyhow, the truth of the matter is that if I lost a kid in a tragedy like this, I would already be in a loony bin, and while there, I would fucking hate to have access to view a video like this, because I would already be loony, and this would make me even loonier, inevitably trapping me in the Cuckoo's nest with Jack, the Chief, and that bitch nurse forever.

1. His behaviour did seem odd but people don't always act the way you would expect them to act under stressful circumstances. This isn't enough to hang the hoax theory on IMO.

2. The page was created earlier then renamed/repurposed.

Hey thanks bud.......I voted you up for taking the time to respond. I realized the behavior is something that simply cannot be explained as everyone is different, although, I know for a fact there is no way I am capable of cracking any sort of a smile, let alone laughter, given the circumstances, but not to judge as the man. As for the websites and facebook, I don't understand that stuff and how it works so thanks for satisfying my curiosity. Hopefully for the families sake all this conspiracy talk goes away soon.........but it never does, does it?

Ya people keep bringing up the Facebook thing (not you, others) but it is easily explainable. A poster here created a Facebook to show them and named it. He's renamed it twice since then and mentioned on Saturday he will rename it "Vitor KO's Bisping" (or whatever happens) so it will show the results and that it was started days earlier and look as if he predicted it.

Regarding the father, you are correct that everyone behaves differently. However, the interview was 3 days later and I have a similar example. I had a friend commit suicide our freshmen year of college. 3 days after and the night before his funeral, about 10 of his friends went to his parents house to meet up with them, his brother, sister, aunts/uncles, etc... Although extremely sad, a majority of the night was spent laughing and telling happy stories about him. When tragedy occurrs, not everyone curls up in a ball and loses it for days/weeks. This father still has a wife and 2 daughters that he needs to be strong for. Him going off the deep end isn't an option with 2 four year old daughters.

Whoah -- are you also clairvoyant? You know, like me since I created the following page on January 16th, three whole days before the fight??

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Belfort-wins-via-head-kick-at-127-of-round-2/319423091508906

Infallible. My proof? Facebook takes like forever to get back to my emails. Therefore the only solution is that you are a psychic or you fixed the fight.
1/22/13 4:43 AM
UGCTT Captain America
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -

People should also go here to get facts:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp#hoax

That was a good read after watching the video, thanks Phone Post
1/22/13 10:35 AM
BeatonHauff
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/13 10:35 AM

sub

1/22/13 10:58 AM
DirtehSneakehs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everything aside, have you people forgotten that children have died? Jesus America is such a in a state that a video about a tragic event is getting more attention than that actual event. These people will have to live with these losses for the rest of their lives, not Rhonda. So yeah maybe her video was "interdasting" but it doesn't take away from the fact that it is tasteless and is salt in the wound. Besides... all that government conspiracy stuff is at least 50% bullshit. There are always holes in the stories and most of the time there isn't enough proof.
Take for instance Alex Jones, that guy is so full of himself. His site, newspaper and radio show are all about MONEY. All he does is promote his dvds and all these end of the world supplies while telling half truths. Why some people are so gullible ill never know. Phone Post
1/22/13 11:04 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All I expect from Ronda Rousey is that she is a skilled Judoka and can arm bar women.

I don't take moral or social cues from her nor do I look to her for anything but providing entertainment when she fights someone in a cage.

This cult of celebrity where we deify them or look to them for life lessons because they entertain us is beyond miserable.

Ronda is a fighter.

That's all I expect from her.

So far she has delivered.

I wasn't let down by her posting the video so much as surprised she thought it good for public image to do so. Phone Post
1/22/13 11:22 AM
atlantis_ninjah

Everyones instincts are correct, all these mass shootings are done by mental patiants being directed by operations such as mk ultra and the NASA mind control program. There goal is to disarm America just like dictators have done throughout history, Mao Se Tung disarmed the Chinese, killed 100 million, Josef Stalin disarmed the Russians, killed 60 million and Hitler disarmed the German population and killed nearly 30 million. Obama is just a puppet like Bush was, hes just as much of a war monger your just not hearing about it as much because they control the media and are telling you hes loving and liberal, he was fake crying but doesnt cry about his own drone attacks.
1/22/13 11:28 AM
CLINTK9
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont know for sure what happened. all I know is I was getting emails from the NRA for the last 6 months saying get ready, the US is gonna do something so they can get the ball rolling on gun control.

this tragedy happens, and BOOM within days new gun laws.

some may say oh the lwas arent so bad, I'm all for knowing who's got guns out there.

except this is the beginning. they need to register all guns and know who's got em 1st.

THEN we'll have another "tragedy" and the NEXT new gun law, will be: hand em' ALL over america!
1/22/13 11:32 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

LilBrockonmychest - I did watch it, with an open mind. The fact of the matter is that it is complete garbage and everything on there has already been debunked or is just silly. The fact that Ronda would put it out there to all of her followers shows me she believes it or at least supports it. The idiot in the video basically says that the school was "one big movie set" and insinuated the parents of murdered children were actors by pointing out the lack of tears. Ronda supports that statement. She didn't release the video and and say "Can you believe this wacko?"

I can't imagine what it would be like to have my 6 year old daughter murdered and then have people posting videos saying it really didn't happen and tell me how I should be mourning days after it happened.

To conclude that "Ronda supports that statement" because she linked it and said "interesting" is more idiotic than her posting it in the first place.

1/22/13 12:49 PM
time traveling 12er
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke -  All I expect from Ronda Rousey is that she is a skilled Judoka and can arm bar women.

I don't take moral or social cues from her nor do I look to her for anything but providing entertainment when she fights someone in a cage.

This cult of celebrity where we deify them or look to them for life lessons because they entertain us is beyond miserable.

Ronda is a fighter.

That's all I expect from her.

So far she has delivered.

I wasn't let down by her posting the video so much as surprised she thought it good for public image to do so. Phone Post

You're severely misreading the situation. People do, say, act in idiotic ways, other people generally comment on it. If you're famous, more people tend to talk about it.

We're not waiting to take cues from her. We're aware she's a fighter. We're also now aware that she's kind of stupid. We're also now aware that several fellow posters a kind of stupid. I don't think anyone here is tearing down their altar of Rousey.

So tell me this, since you were surprised at her actions, why is it ok for you to have an opinion on her posting? Or do you count yourself among those that worship at the cult of celebrity?
1/22/13 1:01 PM
BJJWorkouts
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was on a flight to California when this happened. Virgin America has TV on their flights and I watched almost the entire time.

The news did talk about a second person in the woods. They did interview a few people that saw the police bring another person out of the woods.

I do think a lot of that video is BS but I witnessed those interviews myself.
1/22/13 2:43 PM
Gunter Vogler

Edited: 01/22/13 2:44 PM
"CLINTK9 - I dont know for sure what happened. all I know is I was getting emails from the NRA for the last 6 months saying get ready, the US is gonna do something so they can get the ball rolling on gun control."

Yea, it's not like they do that EVERY election cycle a Democrat wins the presidency or take over the House/Senate.

It's not like their fundraising relies on scaring paranoid, tinfoil hat fucktards or anything.

You're very bright.
1/22/13 6:00 PM
epwar
658 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I find the mainstream media untrustworthy and you can't believe everything they say.  This documentary on Youtube is legit and real though." - Sandy Hook hoax believers

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.