UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Khabib Nurmagomedov calls out Nate Diaz

1/16/13 11:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Grimreapers
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to see this fight if the Russian get's passed Tavares. That would be an amazing fight since both fighters would happily trade punches and Nurmagomedov has that crazy Gomi style striking. What u guys think?

Source: Khabib Nurmagomedov calls out Nate Diaz

1/16/13 11:06 PM
Dazednconfused
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even if he beats tavares he doesn't have a big enough name to fight Nate. Phone Post
1/16/13 11:10 PM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Khabib would overwhelm Diaz with constant takedowns en-route to a unanimous decision.

1/16/13 11:15 PM
Grimreapers

FearTheClown - 

I think Khabib would overwhelm Diaz with constant takedowns en-route to a unanimous decision.

Yes he has the ability to do no question about it, but I do think he will trade first with Nate

1/16/13 11:16 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Nate would get a submission off of his back or it would look like his fight against Jim Miller. Phone Post
1/16/13 11:19 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Never heard of him.
I'll tell you if the fight interests me after Saturday.
1/16/13 11:19 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dazednconfused - Even if he beats tavares he doesn't have a big enough name to fight Nate. Phone Post
Nate just got beat pretty bad, nothing wrong with giving him a guy who isn't ranked that high before throwing him back to the wolves of lightweight and see where the Russian guy stands. Phone Post
1/16/13 11:27 PM
Titanium Rhino
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's the top prospect at LW right now so a win over Tavares could earn him a fight with Nate. I like that fight alot. I'd also like to see him fight Josh Thomson or Jim Miller.
1/16/13 11:32 PM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to see Khabib fight Gray Maynard because Khabib's best strength is his wrestling and I'd like to see how he fares against the best wrestler at 155.

1/16/13 11:40 PM
yellow wrkahlc
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FearTheClown - 

I want to see Khabib fight Gray Maynard because Khabib's best strength is his wrestling and I'd like to see how he fares against the best wrestler at 155.

Too early for that, even with a finish over Tavares. He's closer to a fight with Nate than he is with Gray.

Even then, I'd have to say Nate works him over inside 3 rounds.

1/16/13 11:55 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dazednconfused -  Even if he beats tavares he doesn't have a big enough name to fight Nate. Phone Post

Who says he needs a name? What the fuck has Nate done? Stun Gun was a no-name when he whipped his ass. 

1/17/13 12:05 AM
HandyDarsh
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is that the suplex guy?

if it is, he probably watched nate fight rory and figured he could exploit that.

1/17/13 12:14 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HandyDarsh -

is that the suplex guy?

if it is, he probably watched nate fight rory and figured he could exploit that.

Different Russian Phone Post
1/17/13 12:41 AM
gabemadrid
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dazednconfused - Even if he beats tavares he doesn't have a big enough name to fight Nate. Phone Post
I dunno that's a pretty big name Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.