UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda Twitter.

1/16/13 11:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bad1121
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For all of you who were offended by Ronda posting that link you really need to stop being a giant pussy. People like you is what's wrong with this county. It's the pussification of America, and people being offended by dumb shit. Who cares. Phone Post
1/16/13 11:45 PM
haqzore
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there is 1 word that counts here... and thats America.

Agree, disagree, conspiracy, delusional paranoid people... who cares.

whatever the case, its AMERICA, and things this serious should be debated and discussed.
1/16/13 11:45 PM
smags
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanGold - Actually what's wrong with America is people who are stupid.

this. vu
1/16/13 11:46 PM
Tubarao

DanGold - Actually what's wrong with America is people who are stupid.
Phone Post
1/16/13 11:52 PM
soremano

you are a pussy if you don't listen to someone who has a pussy

is that a good thing or bad thing?

i r confused

1/16/13 11:59 PM
bad1121

So I'm stupid because I'm not offended by someone posting a link to a video. Seem like someone's got it backwards. Open your eyes asshole. Phone Post
1/17/13 12:03 AM
yellow wrkahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about the people who weren't offended, and simply acknowledged Ronda's a dumbass for posting the link, thinking people wouldn't get upset about it?

1/17/13 12:10 AM
jaydub
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did anyone ever explain the other two guys that were caught by the police?
1/17/13 12:13 AM
Eyeamthe001
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ U mad bro? Phone Post
1/17/13 12:14 AM
6ULDV8
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her twitter is to tell posters on the UG that she loves them all very deeply and would like to sex us all.

Anything else and she's an attention whore.

That's why we should closely monitor her personal twitter to see if she's being one, because that's what we do.

Fuckheads

1/17/13 12:29 AM
Clarence Parents
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pitbu11y - 
bad1121 - For all of you who were offended by Ronda posting that link you really need to stop being a giant pussy. People like you is what's wrong with this county. It's the pussification of America, and people being offended by dumb shit. Who cares. Phone Post
If I met you I would urinate all over you! Phone Post

^^ Offended ^^
1/17/13 12:31 AM
bad1121

pitbu11y -
bad1121 - For all of you who were offended by Ronda posting that link you really need to stop being a giant pussy. People like you is what's wrong with this county. It's the pussification of America, and people being offended by dumb shit. Who cares. Phone Post
That's because you are a pitbu11. Scary. Phone Post
1/17/13 12:38 AM
bad1121

ObamaCare -

kids died

multiple cops are on unpaid leave and suffering from PTSD

many parents are crying for their child that will never walk down the hallway again

this dumb girl thought it was cool to spread a video claiming the whole thing was a hollywood movie scene/hoax

fuck that

since her mom has played such a major role in her life, when she dies...let a UGer make a video claiming rondas tears are fake and she is making up the whole "my mom died" story for publicity.

then lets see what the reaction would be

my guess is OP would be first in line to call whoever said shes faking it is an insensitive asshole that needs to be banned

Of course this comes from someone called ObamaCare. I'm sure if there were that many questions, facts and weird things that happened around the death if Ronda's mom I sure there would be people to question it. Isn't that what we are supposed to do as humans, if there are things that don't add up we should question it. Because that's all the video was doing. Phone Post
1/17/13 12:39 AM
Tubarao

pitbu11y -
bad1121 -
pitbu11y -
All over you Phone Post
haha Phone Post
1/17/13 12:42 AM
bad1121

pitbu11y -
bad1121 -
pitbu11y -
All over you Phone Post
Do you lick your own balls and ass too, pitbu11. I wish I could do that. Phone Post
1/17/13 12:45 AM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU

1/17/13 12:48 AM
diggity

bad1121 -
ObamaCare -

kids died

many parents are crying for their child that will never walk down the hallway again

this dumb girl thought it was cool to spread a video claiming the whole thing was a hollywood movie scene/hoax

fuck that

since her mom has played such a major role in her life, when she dies...let a UGer make a video claiming rondas tears are fake and she is making up the whole "my mom died" story for publicity.

my guess is OP would be first in line to call whoever said shes faking it is an insensitive asshole that needs to be banned

Of course this comes from someone called ObamaCare. I'm sure if there were that many questions, facts and weird things that happened around the death if Ronda's mom I sure there would be people to question it. Isn't that what we are supposed to do as humans, if there are things that don't add up we should question it. Because that's all the video was doing. Phone Post
Oh god it's painful reading your stuttering idiocy. Honestly, no wonder your cousin broke up with you. Phone Post
1/17/13 12:48 AM
bad1121

epwar -

VTFU

VTFU is gay. Phone Post
1/17/13 12:52 AM
bad1121

diggity -
bad1121 -
ObamaCare -

kids died

fuck that

Oh god it's painful reading your stuttering idiocy. Honestly, no wonder your cousin broke up with you. Phone Post
How do you stutter in text? And you should see my cousin...bangin' we are still together though. We just took a little break so I could bang your sister out. Phone Post
1/17/13 1:21 AM
Badmonkey

That video is interdasting... have you folks watched it?
1/17/13 1:48 AM
robbie380
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bad1121 -  For all of you who were offended by Ronda posting that link you really need to stop being a giant pussy. People like you is what's wrong with this county. It's the pussification of America, and people being offended by dumb shit. Who cares. Phone Post

I'm offended by stupidity.  Quit encouraging stupidity.

1/17/13 1:58 AM
Gunter Vogler

robbie380 - 
bad1121 -  For all of you who were offended by Ronda posting that link you really need to stop being a giant pussy. People like you is what's wrong with this county. It's the pussification of America, and people being offended by dumb shit. Who cares. Phone Post

I'm offended by stupidity.  Quit encouraging stupidity.

^This.

Go fuck yourself, OP.
1/17/13 11:19 AM
BigEyedFish

epwar - 

VTFU

exactly

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.