UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible Video Leak of EA Sports UFC Game

1/17/13 1:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gamer - Re: the rankings

Why does Machida have a higher ranking then Shogun. Shogun beat him twice lol. (Shogun has a better resume too)

Also why does Anderson have the second highest rating at LHW? LOL he has only fought three times at LHW. Each fight at LHW was a styslistic gift to him

The legend rankings are all wrong too
Some people don't think he lost and machida has been doing much better in the UFC. I love shogun but he's on a 2 fight losing streak. Machida is on his way to another title shot.

Just my 2 cents Phone Post
1/17/13 1:41 AM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gamer - 
yellow wrkahlc - 
JCSUPERMAN - 
yellow wrkahlc - 

I have friends who render 3D models and make vids like this.

I don't believe that was made by EA. Just a fan practicing his MMA rendering skills.

I am inclined to agree with you

I said this before I even took a look at the roster post! lol def fake.

Do you have to create a game engine to make renders like that?

No sir. Download the right programs, read a couple of tuts, and you can make stuff like this on your own within 2 years with constant practice.

I started learning, but said fuck it, and opted to stick to Corel, PS, and Illy. Too much to learn when I'm still grasping two other programs.

Go on youtube, you'll find some great videos that explain the basics. From there, you can pick it up on your own by dicking around every so often.

1/17/13 1:42 AM
RifatSahin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/17/13 1:44 AM
Tre Mendez
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Creepy as hell. I swear BJ's face was twitching.

1/17/13 1:58 AM
jaytrainwreck
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rrefs - I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!
I don't want to believe, that list has Big Nog with a rating of 74. Screw that! Phone Post
1/17/13 2:03 AM
behrens14
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The chicks being on the list is one of the main tells that this is bullshit. I can't see them having chicks in it.
1/17/13 2:08 AM
JOESONDO
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skyrim92 -
JOESONDO -  While unlikely that Fedor, Sylvia and Big John are in the game, EA has licenses to use all of them. The roster for the most part is a combination of EA MMA and UFC fighters. Not saying this is true though. Phone Post

I doubt they still have the licenses from EA MMA considering all the contractual changes concerning ZUFFA, Strikeforce, Showtime and Fox.
Even if they do, the take overs and such probably prevent them from using all of them.
It also depends who they even want to make effort putting in the game, look at the changing rosters of the Fight Night games, they has cut and/or added famous fighters for seemingly little perceptible reason.
Not sure what the contracts say but I believe they would have been between the fighter and EA as opposed to any organization. Even if for example the UFC signs Strikeforce fighters and in their contract it states that they have exclusive video game rights, it still wouldn't invalidate the previous contract as it was signed first.

That being said, this is a UFC game and not an MMA game. The UFC may not want fighters that are not in their organization in their game. Phone Post
1/17/13 2:17 AM
UGCTT Captain America
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would buy the game if it only had Fedor, Vovchanchyn, and Sakuraba Phone Post
1/17/13 2:19 AM
David Mortensen
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea i hope to god this isnt real....

very disappointed if it is

1/17/13 3:40 AM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Cant be real because Fedor is in it and they would never put him in a UFC game, or make him the highest rated character in the game.

The roster is too good to be true; this is definitely a fake. Phone Post
1/17/13 3:50 AM
simonpe

Fedor the GOAT in a UFC game?

lol Phone Post
1/17/13 5:55 AM
Osiris_431
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

behrens14 - The chicks being on the list is one of the main tells that this is bullshit. I can't see them having chicks in it.
Even if the women were in the game, why would Zoila Gurgel, a Bellator fighter, be in a UFC game? Phone Post
1/17/13 7:58 AM
MediumRareMistake
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya that's all fake Phone Post
1/17/13 7:58 AM
SN moved to conspiracy ground
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no weidman or cerrone? wut Phone Post
1/17/13 8:52 AM
BrattMamley
1041 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

plus no chris weidman or chad mendes? Prob others too. Fake post is fake.

1/17/13 9:19 AM
Knuckle Punch
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ randy being a 74 under lhw while diabate Is a 75

Wtf is that shit.
And fedor as a 98 while Anderson is a 96

These all seem a little of f Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.