UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> pat barry tweets newtown conspiracy video

1/17/13 8:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sebastiaan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shame on those who tweet and retweet this.
1/17/13 8:23 AM
sockeye
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/17/13 9:12 AM
x FOX x
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Video must be true eyewitness and news accounts are always 100% true Phone Post
1/17/13 10:37 AM
Clarence Parents
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - 
Sebastiaan - Shame on those who tweet and retweet this.
Shame on those who dont think for themselves and just blindly accept anything. Phone Post

Shame on those who shame.
1/17/13 10:44 AM
Phisher

x FOX x -  Video must be true eyewitness and news accounts are always 100% true Phone Post

Especially eyewitness accounts that are reported in the immediate aftermath of an incident by a bunch of media outlets that are providing non-stoppage coverage and will put any imbecile who claims to know something or even young children who've just been traumatized on air so that they can get a scoop and more viewers.

What's that? The record was corrected after everybody involved had time to figure out what actually happened in the midst of chaotic scene? No no no. You think I'm stupid? Sounds more like a massive government conspiracy to me.

1/17/13 10:45 AM
godofmma

I would like to know what his thoughts are before I decide on him.....but it doesn't matter. I am done with the UFC until they address this behavior so he would be collateral damage even if he doesn't believe.

For the "her" apologists here.....let's be clear. It wasn't just "interesting" to her.....it was tweeted as a "must see video". That speaks volumes.
1/17/13 10:47 AM
sockeye
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clarence Parents -
Ryann Von Doom - 
Shame on those who dont think for themselves and just blindly accept anything. Phone Post

Shame on the shameless Phone Post
1/17/13 11:03 AM
Phisher

sockeye - 
Clarence Parents -
Ryann Von Doom - 

Shame on the shameless Phone Post

Shame on those who've shamed the shameless who shame those who shame.

1/17/13 12:01 PM
BlueNamer
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you guys are funny.
1/17/13 12:47 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

explodin - I love the people who say "I dont know what happened, but"

None of us know the exact logistics of it, but the overwhelming favorite is that some nut bag walked into a school and murdered a bunch of REAL children and adults. I couldnt imagine the grief these parents are going through and now the f-ing internet thinks they are actors and their kids were never killed.
Phone Post
1/18/13 1:27 AM
soremano

Sebastiaan - Shame on those who tweet and retweet this.

pretty much

1/18/13 1:51 AM
Tap In
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

explodin -  I never thought he was smarter than Rhonda... I like him because he kicks people's legs to pieces, this video is perfect for people who aren't very bright to eat up. Phone Post

A little disappointing, but yea he won't be writing any dissertations anytime soon
1/18/13 2:11 AM
Shakwon
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is possible for someone to tweet about things they find interesting/intriguing/controversial and not 'believe' it or support it Phone Post
1/18/13 2:50 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its hilarious to me that every time something remotely horrendous happens in the States you got these loonies who cone out of the woodworks and blame the goverment. Terrorism, no goverment, psycho's who can get there hands on submachine guns, no unlikely it was the goverment. Its just goes on and on. Fucking endless cycle of stupidity and mistrust. Its both kind of harrowing and dissapointing that people mistrust their goverment so much that they actually refuse to think like sane people anymore.

Love the States but i am appreciating my boring old country more and more after seeing things like this.

And let me make clear that this whole thing is harmful and hurtful because you are not being inquisitive and trying to find out what truely happened. You buy into people trying to change the narrative, who do not want it to be about all the children that got killed by a psycho with acess to an automatic weapon, but who make it about the goverment again.

Question, who would a sane person to put BS out there regarding this issue, the big old evil goverment or the enlightened NRA, with their levelled spokes person LaPierre.

I hope ( and think) Barry but this out there because he taught ( the vid) was as sillyas most levelheaded people. If he didnt he is a much of a dummy as Roussey ( i doubt it though). Phone Post
1/18/13 3:01 AM
CaptainWoody
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

later
1/18/13 4:53 AM
mata_leao
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CaptainWoody - later
True Phone Post
1/18/13 6:19 AM
Odinson
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - 

This.

I have not watched the video nor will I. But the fact that some of you attack people who question the news is a huge sign of your oppression.
1/18/13 6:22 AM
Odinson
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/18/13 6:22 AM
fightharder - 

Its hilarious to me that every time something remotely horrendous happens in the States you got these loonies who cone out of the woodworks and blame the goverment. Terrorism, no goverment, psycho's who can get there hands on submachine guns, no unlikely it was the goverment. Its just goes on and on. Fucking endless cycle of stupidity and mistrust. Its both kind of harrowing and dissapointing that people mistrust their goverment so much that they actually refuse to think like sane people anymore.

Love the States but i am appreciating my boring old country more and more after seeing things like this.

And let me make clear that this whole thing is harmful and hurtful because you are not being inquisitive and trying to find out what truely happened. You buy into people trying to change the narrative, who do not want it to be about all the children that got killed by a psycho with acess to an automatic weapon, but who make it about the goverment again.

Question, who would a sane person to put BS out there regarding this issue, the big old evil goverment or the enlightened NRA, with their levelled spokes person LaPierre.

I hope ( and think) Barry but this out there because he taught ( the vid) was as sillyas most levelheaded people. If he didnt he is a much of a dummy as Roussey ( i doubt it though). Phone Post

people feel like that because history is the writing of regular people getting oppressed by governments. government always get too big and fuck over their people.
1/18/13 8:12 AM
Brockimoth

Only retards believe in the mainstrea media version, it IS a hoax.
1/18/13 7:27 PM
WRESTLENOW

how does questioning anything do any harm to the dead peoples memories? if anything you are paying homage and respect to the dead by searching for any and all answers, no matter how ridiculous they may seem.
1/18/13 7:30 PM
aint that a kick in the head

This has nothing to do with questioning the news. You should question things. BUT its so fucking disrespectful to victims, I cant even explain it. Especially because just about all of this has been disproven.
1/18/13 8:36 PM
kevsh
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WRESTLENOW - how does questioning anything do any harm to the dead peoples memories? if anything you are paying homage and respect to the dead by searching for any and all answers, no matter how ridiculous they may seem.

How about you ask one of the family members of the victims if they feel this video is anything resembling a "homage"?

And respect? Guy, you are so out in left field the stadium will be torn down and a new state-of-the-art arena will be completed before you find home plate.
1/18/13 8:57 PM
TheOldOne2

anyone who tries to gather viewers as an athlete then promotes crap like this is pretty lame. i dont dislike them any less as a fighter, but shit, there's enough videos of it online and everyone knows where to find them...we dont need any help from the UFC.
1/18/13 9:12 PM
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me on Twitter
The coincidence with the drills is rather alarming. Phone Post
1/18/13 11:17 PM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am sure that my ideas will be met with great controversy but personally I think that....

Hitler was a bad guy.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.