UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Matt Serra HOF ?

1/17/13 2:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Olive Garden Table For One
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus - 
Olive Garden Table For One - 

The only guy to beat GSP, Hughes and Penn (fuck those blind judges)

Hell yes

Terrible trolling...

He beat Hughes 2 rounds to 1, and nearly finished him. This is clear to everyone in the world.

The BJ fight was at best a draw for BJ, and that is being generous. 

Facts are not trolling. Matt Serra got the better of Matt Hughes, GSP and BJ Penn. No Discussion!

1/17/13 2:03 PM
cripplersc
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's see arguably beat Penn, won TUF 4 and went on to make GSP tap to strikes, knocked the shit out of Trigg who almost beat prime Matt Hughes, had a debatable loss to Hughes and is one of the best corner men/coaches in mma. So why wouldn't he be? He should be a shoe in just for winning TUF 4 then winning the strap in a weight class he shouldn't have been in in the 1st place. Phone Post
1/17/13 2:06 PM
AliBomaye
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No Phone Post
1/17/13 2:38 PM
FlyingKnee_bar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for everything he contributed to mma/bjj he should def get in...

the fact that he managed to come back and win the belt in the way he did definately puts him in... ppl are focusing too much on the little details but in the big picture 100% deserves it
1/17/13 2:54 PM
Iskalainen
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the precedent is set by inducting Charles Mask Lewis in the UFC HoF, then why the hell not. But seriously, I'm afraid he might be in the tier just below the Hall of Fame.

Off topic: I've always wondered why Mask is in the HoF. What did he do to be considered as important to UFC as Royce Gracie and Randy Couture? Anybody care to teach me MMA history?
1/17/13 3:07 PM
rufus
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FlyingKnee_bar - for everything he contributed to mma/bjj he should def get in...

the fact that he managed to come back and win the belt in the way he did definately puts him in... ppl are focusing too much on the little details but in the big picture 100% deserves it

LOL...Little details like his fighting career?  As I asked earlier in the thread and no one answered, what are his top 5 WINS in the UFC?

1/17/13 3:09 PM
FreakDaddy
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Matt, but nope.....He falls just a tad under the line......But, that does not mean he was not a great fighter......

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.