UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Josh Barnett gets a profile @ ufc.com

1/17/13 8:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DamnSevern
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

also he tested clean at the final strikeforce event

1/17/13 10:52 AM
eljamaiquino
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snake28 -
TartanTopTeamsHeroinWhore -
Snake28 - Not too sure why Barnett ever juiced. He wasn't a lean guy with lots of muscle so it wasnt for looks, his skills have literally looked the same in every fight which is good but a sign that the gear made no difference, and he doesn't need to cut weight. Either way I'm glad to see him fight in UFC I was to young when he did the first time. Phone Post
He's a HW. Roids make you bigger and stronger. Phone Post
Captain obvious lol kidding but as I said before he never looked any different in any of his fights no stronger or bigger. Phone Post
He juiced in the Ufc, then went to Japan with no drug testing, then went to Affluction and juiced there. He could conceivably have used for the majority of his career. So we really dont know what his baseline would have been. It may be that he needs steroids to maintain that same not so muscular frame that you think is his natural state. First documented use in 01 vs Hoffman, then pride, then last documented test in 09 vs Fedor fight. thats 8 yrs of possible use. Phone Post
1/17/13 11:01 AM
ortman166

Nice Phone Post
1/17/13 11:04 AM
uberpinscher
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is awesome....Barnett is the reason I am interested in CACC. Such a killer.
1/17/13 11:14 AM
chokeyou

YES!!!!!!!

Gotta love zuffa for listening to the fans...
1/17/13 11:19 AM
Warriormmd
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I need a yes cartwheel right now Phone Post
1/17/13 11:35 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His Fighter Bio has always been there...along with the likes of Tim Sylvia...anyone who has fought for The UFC at one point in time gets a Bio

If he's not on the UFC Roster on the Site, than he isn't in The UFC

1/17/13 11:37 AM
GarlicSauce

The excellentest news of the week. Josh will be a force in the UFC.
1/17/13 12:09 PM
DamnSevern
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM - 

His Fighter Bio has always been there...along with the likes of Tim Sylvia...anyone who has fought for The UFC at one point in time gets a Bio

If he's not on the UFC Roster on the Site, than he isn't in The UFC

thats what I thought as well...but did it always have the new picture, updated record, and section promoting his twitter.?   I thought it might have been more like tims and andreis

ufccom5.jpg

ufccom5.jpg

ufccom5.jpg

1/17/13 12:45 PM
DamnSevern

what I fund funny is that miguel torres's profile is still there, which shows his tweets. lol

1/17/13 12:53 PM
DamnSevern

ok using the wayback machine, in 2011, his profile was there with no pic or updated record, looks like the newer one was added in semptember of this year

boooooey, nothing to see here folks.

1/17/13 1:00 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn- why would you crush my dreams of seeing Barnett in the UFC with accurate information?  Let a girl dream. LOL

1/17/13 1:02 PM
Primal
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice Phone Post
1/17/13 1:30 PM
Karl Olsson
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 

ok using the wayback machine, in 2011, his profile was there with no pic or updated record, looks like the newer one was added in semptember of this year

This makes me a sad sad panda :(
1/17/13 1:43 PM
TEX4N32
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -

Nice.. Phone Post
1/17/13 1:54 PM
nhb1
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am happy for Josh and the fans. Phone Post
1/17/13 4:29 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But seriously, beyond my profile being up on I am not signed to the UFC. Sorry you guys all got your hopes up.

1/17/13 4:53 PM
yellow wrkahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

But seriously, beyond my profile being up on I am not signed to the UFC. Sorry you guys all got your hopes up.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.