UnderGround Forums

Boxing UnderGround >> Steve Collins to return after 16 years out

1/17/13 7:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Evzey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He wants to fight Roy Jones Jr would h e like to have seen this back in the day!

What you guys think about this? Phone Post
1/18/13 6:06 PM
LordSeano
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol whats the point? Phone Post
1/29/13 4:09 PM
Technofiend
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve Collin was a tough, decent fighter.

But he is deluded in thinking he would have hung with a prime RJJ.

And he is now 48. Who gives a fuck about seeing him fight Roy Jones?
1/31/13 3:51 PM
TwoCanVanneDamne
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stupid Irish twat. Prime rjj would have tko'd him, or at the least dominated him on the score cards.
I hope rjj gets the win Phone Post
2/1/13 2:14 PM
pharochuck
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
TwoCanVanneDamne -  Stupid Irish twat. Prime rjj would have tko'd him, or at the least dominated him on the score cards.

thats prime. rjj has nothing left and strong winds can knock him out at this point

2/2/13 5:15 PM
Nick0tramp0diaz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TwoCanVanneDamne - Stupid Irish twat. Prime rjj would have tko'd him, or at the least dominated him on the score cards.
Stupid Irish twat ha ha love it!!! Phone Post
2/4/13 3:40 PM
HayemakeredByHaye
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pity Roy shamelessly ducked him when they were both in their prime.

All the steroids in the world wouldn't have saved Roy from the beating Collins would have dished out
2/8/13 5:34 PM
DMC
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick0tramp0diaz -
TwoCanVanneDamne - Stupid Irish twat. Prime rjj would have tko'd him, or at the least dominated him on the score cards.
Stupid Irish twat ha ha love it!!! Phone Post
Yeah that was like soooop funny wasn't it?! You go girl. Phone Post
2/8/13 6:55 PM
pharochuck
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
HayemakeredByHaye - Pity Roy shamelessly ducked him when they were both in their prime.

All the steroids in the world wouldn't have saved Roy from the beating Collins would have dished out

cut it out. no one not named mr or mrs. collins believes that. prime roy would have tarred and feathered him.

2/8/13 8:01 PM
DMC
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Irish twat here but of course jones would have spanked Collins. One was a tough, durable fighter with heart and a good chin, the other was the greatest fighter of a generation. Collins would not have won a round. Phone Post
2/14/13 9:04 AM
HULC
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJ did nothing to deserve being called the greatest fighter of a generation. He looked good beating up bums but avoided every live challeneger around until the end of his career when he got beaten by them.
2/14/13 10:47 AM
DMC

Edited: 02/15/13 7:10 AM
You're exaggerating somewhat as you probably don't 'like' RJJ (whatever that means)

But I will concede that 'most talented' would have been much more accurate. I was being careless with my words.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.