UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> My Felice Herrig dream was disturbing!

1/17/13 10:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Taz Styles
3049 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was very short and choppy but still verry disgusting.

It starts of with me and an old school friend walking along a beach, we see a jeep parked on the beach so we walk over and then it just kinda cuts to Felice and another girl having sex in the back seat, it cuts again to Felice hovering over the girls face and saying should i shit in her mouth, even with no answer she had already started, cut to Felice pulling shit out of her ass, me and my friend walk away quickly then Felice shouts something so we turn around and she threw some shit at me and it hit my finger tip.

That was the end of probably one of the weirdest dreams i've had, mabey i've been listening to too much of lil Jimmy Norton.
1/17/13 10:36 AM
irishrottie
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that will arouse the fat virgins here

1/17/13 10:36 AM
hmb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so you put your finger in your butt while you were sleeping?

EWWWWW!!
1/17/13 10:45 AM
vaginal tear
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You coming on here and telling us. THATs what's disturbing. Phone Post
1/17/13 10:58 AM
cantuna4u
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont know... Do you have these fantasies when you are awake as well??? Phone Post

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.