UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Siver out of fight with Swanson

1/17/13 1:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/13 1:02 PM

update:  has pulled out of his bout against and will be replaced by , a FOTN contender?

Solid replacement though! 

1/17/13 1:03 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, I love Dustin AND Cub.  FUDGE!!!!!!!!!!

This has FON all over it!!!

VU for the info Fryed T.

1/17/13 1:06 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucks cause I really wanted to see that fight... But Great replacement ... Should be a War!! Phone Post
1/17/13 4:06 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So could the winner of this fight potentially come out #1 contender? I think if Lamas loses his fight with Koch and Swanson wins, that could put him ahead. If Poirier wins I think he'd be 1 win away from a title shot. Then again with all these injuries anyone coming away with a win could probably step in anytime for a title shot. Phone Post
1/17/13 4:09 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -  So could the winner of this fight potentially come out #1 contender? I think if Lamas loses his fight with Koch and Swanson wins, that could put him ahead. If Poirier wins I think he'd be 1 win away from a title shot. Then again with all these injuries anyone coming away with a win could probably step in anytime for a title shot. Phone Post

You know you're my boy, but what is this "if Lamas loses???"  Lamas will win.  I like Koch a lot, but my fellow Cubano will get it done.

1/17/13 4:11 PM
unfilter
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow.

huh. 

i think i might actually like that fight better.

1/17/13 4:12 PM
behrens14
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, where is the Zombie in all of this? Dude is falling out of the limelight. I think I remember him being injured, was it serious? I would hate for him to lose his momentum.

I almost like this fight better, although Siver/Swanson would've been a banger, most likely Poirier will try to submit him and I can see him doing it.
1/17/13 4:23 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

mmavixen -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -  So could the winner of this fight potentially come out #1 contender? I think if Lamas loses his fight with Koch and Swanson wins, that could put him ahead. If Poirier wins I think he'd be 1 win away from a title shot. Then again with all these injuries anyone coming away with a win could probably step in anytime for a title shot. Phone Post

You know you're my boy, but what is this "if Lamas loses???"  Lamas will win.  I like Koch a lot, but my fellow Cubano will get it done.

Hey, just throwing the possibility out there. I'm favoring Lamas against Koch too but anything can happen ;) Phone Post
1/17/13 4:26 PM
mmavixen

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
mmavixen -

Hey, just throwing the possibility out there. I'm favoring Lamas against Koch too but anything can happen ;) Phone Post

I know. LOL  It's actually a really tough fight, and I like both guys, but I will root for Lamas!

1/17/13 6:29 PM
Karl Olsson
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, this matchup, expecting fireworks!
Both guys have quite similar skillset, no?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.