UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Belfort & Bisping get heated at presser (vid)

1/17/13 1:30 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1069 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

After headliners Vitor Belfort and Michael Bisping took turns lacing verbal jabs at each other during the 45-minute long press conference, tensions boiled over when the pair was brought together for an obligatory staredown photo.

In a bit of an uncharacteristic move, Belfort put his right fist on Bisping's chin. The Brit pushed the limb away, and Belfort put it right back where it started. When UFC Managing Director of International Development Marshall Zelaznik stepped in to separate the two, Bisping backed away, pointed sternly at his Brazilian foe and warned, "I'll f---ing see you on Saturday night."

Belfort responded by repeatedly shouting, "I'm ready!"

read entire article...

1/17/13 1:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
2JupitersTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank God UFC Managing Director of International Development Marshall Zelaznik was there

1/17/13 1:35 PM
Madmuzzy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im nervous for the first round but i believe Bisping can do it.
1/17/13 1:36 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/13 1:36 PM
2JupitersTooMany - 

Thank God UFC Managing Director of International Development Marshall Zelaznik was there

Damn right, Bisping looked like he was getting ready to spit at Vitor, if not for the presence of UFC Managing Director of International Development Marshall Zelaznik!

1/17/13 1:41 PM
redrum85
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would of never said this a few years back but I hope Bisping takes this Phone Post
1/17/13 1:43 PM
the BOSS 041ZAR
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if bisping survives the first round he has a very good chance of picking vitor apart and grinding him out .

1/17/13 1:45 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/17/13 1:52 PM
3rdLion
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha

8inchOnFlop

Can't wait to see mike walk in that areana, bobbing that Fucking head like a lunatic. Bisping is the pound for pound best head bobber in th UFC and Saturday night he's gonna administer a beatdown on that walking billboard that goes by the name of vitor.

chupecabre
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC Managing Director of International Development Marshall Zelaznik has consistantly managed to be the Director, internationally at least. Mad props.
1/17/13 1:55 PM
ramit upper

Belfort shat himself.

He knows he`s getting bingoed.
1/17/13 1:57 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 01/17/13 2:13 PM

Anyone not a moran can see that Bisping placed his chin on Vitor's fist. Bisping must have been so nervous he lost his head. He should watch the video.

So Mike, the answer to "Who's the hooligan now?" is YOU.

1/17/13 2:01 PM
TheHaunted2

Kind of a bitch move by vitor, ruined the shot for a bit of oneupmanship Phone Post
1/17/13 2:05 PM
Carne de cavalo é o melhor
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Vitor pointed at Bisping, that at the back of his head and made a sleeping gesture. Phone Post
1/17/13 2:06 PM
3rdLion
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike looking sharp too.

1/17/13 2:08 PM
sparkinson

nick diaz nut hugger - Watching a weigh-in like tha, no matter how much restraint either guy had to show, will always be better than watching 2 faggots smile and hug each other Phone Post
Concur, got me pumped to see this fight, when 5 mins b4 I could have cared less Phone Post
1/17/13 2:11 PM
EG6
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love the intensity that these two are showing. It should make for a great match
1/17/13 2:15 PM
ausgepicht

nick diaz nut hugger - 
ausgepicht -

Anyone not a moran can see that Bisping placed his chin on Vitor's fist. Bisping must been so nervous he lost his head. He should watch the video.

So Mike, the answer to "Who's the hooligan now?" is YOU.

27 minutes. Like I said yesterday, you're slippin Phone Post

Wait. I don't get it.

You can be on the thread, but I can't? What forum rules am I breaking by joining the discussion? What's your point? This JUST happened. It's current. What am I doing wrong? Why are you policing threads?

1/17/13 2:16 PM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel like Bisping might be better overall but if he wins it's almost a guaranteed judge's decision in a boring contest.

I'm rooting for a first round flurry by Vitor but I see it as a 50/50. Not betting on that fight.

HE READY!
1/17/13 2:16 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 01/17/13 2:27 PM
3rdLion - 

Mike looking sharp too.

He's looking pretty dapper there. I like the color. I like that he didn't wear a tie. Semi-formal like a fighter should be. Not too casual, not stuffy formal. Right in the middle.

1/17/13 2:18 PM
ausgepicht

TheHaunted2 -  Kind of a bitch move by vitor, ruined the shot for a bit of oneupmanship Phone Post

What did Vitor do? Did you even watch the video? You should.

1/17/13 2:18 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

My God! Vitor looked genuinely shaken. Mike's developing that aura prime Tyson had.

Vitor kept repeating himself shouting "I'm ready, I'm ready". No other words could be formed, his brain was frozen rigid.

I sense Mike delivering a vicious beatdown on Vitor. Phone Post
1/17/13 2:19 PM
cWa
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Bingoed" still makes me laugh! Phone Post
1/17/13 2:19 PM
Archer0545

3rdLion -

Mike looking sharp too.

Yeah, he could def win in a dress off, anything else not so much! Phone Post
1/17/13 2:20 PM
sockeye
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor chin checked Bisping...

this would have escalated if it weren't for the UFC Managing Director of International Development Marshall Zelaznik Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.