UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Belfort & Bisping get heated at presser (vid)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/17/13 2:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheHaunted2 -  Kind of a bitch move by vitor, ruined the shot for a bit of oneupmanship Phone Post

I wouldn't say he really did anything wrong, I think Bisping is just playing it up too get people interested.
1/17/13 2:23 PM
Toquinho
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cant believe i am writing this but .. Rooting for bisping ... Phone Post
1/17/13 2:26 PM
garrote
635 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

redrum85 - I would of never said this a few years back but I hope Bisping takes this Phone Post
Same. Phone Post
1/17/13 2:28 PM
The Sauce
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I honestly feel Bisping leaves his chin a little high and Vitor may get his hands on it Phone Post
1/17/13 2:30 PM
TheHaunted2
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 -  Kind of a bitch move by vitor, ruined the shot for a bit of oneupmanship Phone Post

What did Vitor do? Did you even watch the video? You should.

He could have just done the usual pose for the cameras, but instead shoves his fist right in mikes face. This is before the weight cut.

Its gunna be fireworks tomorrow! Phone Post
1/17/13 2:31 PM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle -  My God! Vitor looked genuinely shaken. Mike's developing that aura prime Tyson had.

Vitor kept repeating himself shouting "I'm ready, I'm ready". No other words could be formed, his brain was frozen rigid.

I sense Mike delivering a vicious beatdown on Vitor. Phone Post

... we don't have the same perception apparatus.

It felt more like Bisping was genuinely surprised at what Vitor pulled off and wanted no part of it, just an over-excited Vitor trying to get inside his head and failing.
1/17/13 2:31 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 01/17/13 2:39 PM
TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -

He could have just done the usual pose for the cameras, but instead shoves his fist right in mikes face. This is before the weight cut.

No.

The video clearly shows Vitor made it to the middle first and struck his pose. THEN Mike walked up to the middle. THEN Mike placed his chin on Vitor's fist.

Come on man. We're watching the same video. It's not subjective.

The SAME posedown has happened dozens of times before without the other fighter getting all worked up. Bisping is clearly bothered for some reason. Don't know why since he'll likely win.

Did Mir flip out?

Did Cain flip out?

Did Jones flip out when Machida did it?

Did Junior flip out?

Did Bendo flip out here?

Belfort always poses like that. Did Jones flip out when he did that?

Did Stann flip out when Michael "Not a hooligan" Bisping did this?

ONLY Bisping has lost his cool. Why is Belfort in his head? He shouldn't be.

1/17/13 2:39 PM
BigfootsChin
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheAxeMurderer84 - Belfort wins via tko Phone Post
Phone Post
1/17/13 2:41 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Batarnaque -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -  My God! Vitor looked genuinely shaken. Mike's developing that aura prime Tyson had.

Vitor kept repeating himself shouting "I'm ready, I'm ready". No other words could be formed, his brain was frozen rigid.

It felt more like Bisping was genuinely surprised at what Vitor pulled off and wanted no part of it, just an over-excited Vitor trying to get inside his head and failing.
Lol at Bisping being 'surprised' by Vitor?! Mike's fight IQ is well known to be above virtually all other MMA fighters.

Suggest you go replace your 'apparatus' or whatever. Phone Post
1/17/13 2:45 PM
garrote
635 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Machida looks scared as fuck in that pic. Phone Post
1/17/13 2:46 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think bisping takes a nap Phone Post
1/17/13 2:46 PM
MMALOGIC

it looks like Zuffa is preparing the brazilian market for Anderson vs Bisping in June.  will anderson/bisping and big nog vs werdum plus the brazil tuf finale be enough to sell a stadium?  probably.

Im pulling for bisping because Anderson clowning him in the cage will be priceless.

1/17/13 2:47 PM
TheHaunted2

ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -

No.

The video clearly shows Vitor made it to the middle first and struck his pose. THEN Mike walked up to the middle. THEN Mike placed his chin on Vitor's fist.

The SAME posedown has happened dozens of times before without the other fighter getting all worked up. Bisping is clearly bothered for some reason. Don't know why since he'll likely win.

Did Mir flip out?

Did Cain flip out?

Did Junior flip out?

Did Bendo flip out here?

Ok, im out got better things to do, like watch paint dry.

Enjoy the fight saturday and enjoy your heart attack in later life from bisping hate.

Peace Phone Post
1/17/13 2:49 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 01/17/13 2:50 PM
TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -

No.

Did Mir flip out?

Did Cain flip out?

Did Junior flip out?

Did Bendo flip out here?

Enjoy the fight saturday and enjoy your heart attack in later life from bisping hate.

Peace Phone Post

Wow. Who the hell gets embarrassed because they were proven wrong on the internet? I used images to illustrate a point. I used logic to back up those photos. NOTHING hateful. Just prove me wrong instead of crying. You are very upset and projecting. Obviously. 

I just got back from a nice espresso and a nature walk. I think you SHOULD do the same. Try to grow up in the process. Take it on the chin like a man. We are here for discussion. If you can't handle simple unstressful conversation, you should go out for a walk and come back when you calm down.

1/17/13 2:50 PM
3rdLion
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat -  I think bisping takes a nap Phone Post

Yeah while he's waiting for Vitor to get up from his stool and answer the bell for the second round.
1/17/13 2:50 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

octowussy - I forgot about the Stann weigh-in when Bisping practically headbutted him. Classic Bisping, can dish it out but can't take it.
Hi Brian. Phone Post
1/17/13 2:52 PM
StringerBell

8inchOnFlop - Can't wait to see mike walk in that areana, bobbing that Fucking head like a lunatic. Bisping is the pound for pound best head bobber in th UFC and Saturday night he's gonna administer a beatdown on that walking billboard that goes by the name of vitor.

The pound for pound head bobber in the UFC is Frankie Edgar not Bisping but you are correct that he'll beatdown Vitor.
1/17/13 2:54 PM
TheHaunted2

ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -

No.

Did Mir flip out?

Did Cain flip out?

Did Junior flip out?

Did Bendo flip out here?

Peace Phone Post

Wow. Who the hell gets embarrassed because they were proven wrong on the internet? I used images to illustrate a point. I used logic to back up those photos. NOTHING hateful. Just prove me wrong instead of crying. You are very upset and projecting. Obviously. 

I just got back from a nice espresso and a nature walk. I think you SHOULD do the same. Try to grow up in the process. Take it on the chin like a man. We are here for discussion. If you can't handle simple unstressful conversation, you should go out for a walk and come back when you calm down.

Got bored mate, im easily bored.

You win whatever Phone Post
1/17/13 2:57 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 01/17/13 2:57 PM
TheHaunted2 - 

Ausgepicht- Wow. Who the hell gets embarrassed because they were proven wrong on the internet? I used images to illustrate a point. I used logic to back up those photos. NOTHING hateful. Just prove me wrong instead of crying. You are very upset and projecting. Obviously. 

I accept your surrender. You are now labeled as a coward.

Have a nice day!

1/17/13 2:58 PM
TheHaunted2

ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 - 

Ausgepicht- Wow. Who the hell gets embarrassed because they were proven wrong on the internet? I used images to illustrate a point. I used logic to back up those photos. NOTHING hateful. Just prove me wrong instead of crying. You are very upset and projecting. Obviously. 

I accept your surrender. You are now labeled as a coward.

Have a nice day!

Cheers Phone Post
1/17/13 2:59 PM
sodigthisbigcrux
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion - 

Mike looking sharp too.

Rory and Ricci are jelly

1/17/13 2:59 PM
sodigthisbigcrux
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/13 3:00 PM

dbl post

1/17/13 3:00 PM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Batarnaque -

Lol at Bisping being 'surprised' by Vitor?! Mike's fight IQ is well known to be above virtually all other MMA fighters.

Suggest you go replace your 'apparatus' or whatever. Phone Post

I'd love for you to explain what a "high fight IQ" has to do with anything during a press conference face-off. No, really.
1/17/13 3:01 PM
MediumRareMistake
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion -

Mike looking sharp too.

Sick suit Phone Post
1/17/13 3:01 PM
john joe
373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
chupecabre - UFC Managing Director of International Development Marshall Zelaznik has consistantly managed to be the Director, internationally at least. Mad props.

when you want stuff directed on an international basis you are out of your mind if you dont have international director Marshall Zelaznik on your speed dial. 1-800-DIRECTED

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.