UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Belfort & Bisping get heated at presser (vid)

1/17/13 6:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion -

Mike looking sharp too.

Like a BOSS. After he beats Vitor maybe he could show him how you dress to a presser Phone Post
1/17/13 7:22 PM
Nonlinear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I am the Man!  Woooooo!"

1/17/13 7:26 PM
BoondockJOSH
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion -

Mike looking sharp too.

Straight pimp, all he needs is a cane and a hat hahaha. Phone Post
1/17/13 7:27 PM
disconnect
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dont know why so many people are writing vitor off...this is a HUGE step up in competition for bisping. vitor isn't exactly mayhem or jorge rivera. with that being said, this fight goes 1 of 2 ways: vitor by huge KO in the first OR bisping grinds out a decision.
1/17/13 7:27 PM
Dogman

Madmuzzy - Im nervous for the first round but i believe Bisping can do it.

Hopfully not...lol
1/17/13 7:30 PM
Dogman

Since when did the Spanin Limey get so popular.
1/17/13 7:33 PM
Ninpo Silva

I really hope Vitor just nails him with the often effective overhand right and gives it to Bisping a la Hendo.
My MMA math gives it to Bisping but I just love seeing the face he makes when he gets KO'd. Phone Post
1/17/13 7:37 PM
Xavier Wolfe

ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 -  Kind of a bitch move by vitor, ruined the shot for a bit of oneupmanship Phone Post

What did Vitor do? Did you even watch the video? You should.

He could have just done the usual pose for the cameras, but instead shoves his fist right in mikes face. This is before the weight cut.

Its gunna be fireworks tomorrow! Phone Post

No.

The video clearly shows Vitor made it to the middle first and struck his pose. THEN Mike walked up to the middle. THEN Mike placed his chin on Vitor's fist.

Come on man. We're watching the same video. It's not subjective.

The SAME posedown has happened dozens of times before without the other fighter getting all worked up. Bisping is clearly bothered for some reason. Don't know why since he'll likely win.

Did Mir flip out?

Did Cain flip out?

Did Jones flip out when Machida did it?

Did Junior flip out?

Did Bendo flip out here?

Belfort always poses like that. Did Jones flip out when he did that?

Did Stann flip out when Michael "Not a hooligan" Bisping did this?

ONLY Bisping has lost his cool. Why is Belfort in his head? He shouldn't be.

Ok, im out got better things to do, like watch paint dry.

Enjoy the fight saturday and enjoy your heart attack in later life from bisping hate.

Peace Phone Post

Wow. Who the hell gets embarrassed because they were proven wrong on the internet? I used images to illustrate a point. I used logic to back up those photos. NOTHING hateful. Just prove me wrong instead of crying. You are very upset and projecting. Obviously. 

I just got back from a nice espresso and a nature walk. I think you SHOULD do the same. Try to grow up in the process. Take it on the chin like a man. We are here for discussion. If you can't handle simple unstressful conversation, you should go out for a walk and come back when you calm down.

Ausgepicht got it right on this one. And I'm a huge Bisping fan Phone Post
1/17/13 7:55 PM
BlueNamer
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is going to be a very good fight.
1/17/13 8:16 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A little surprised by Vitor's behavior. A little surprised at Bisping's choice of suit. Good thing that this an awesome match up.
1/17/13 8:47 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm surprised that Bisping didn't get Ko'd from that
1/17/13 8:54 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ninpo Silva - I really hope Vitor just nails him with the often effective overhand right and gives it to Bisping a la Hendo.
My MMA math gives it to Bisping but I just love seeing the face he makes when he gets KO'd. Phone Post
Vitor is a southpaw homie. Minimal overhand rights from him Phone Post
1/17/13 8:57 PM
ausgepicht

DoomFarmer - 
And Wagners Cut - 
ausgepicht -

Anyone not a moran can see that Bisping placed his chin on Vitor's fist. Bisping must have been so nervous he lost his head. He should watch the video.

So Mike, the answer to "Who's the hooligan now?" is YOU.

Wow. Your hate holds no bounds. Phone Post

Are you saying that Bisping didn't run into Belfort's fist, Ray Charles?

And Vagina's Cut just got Bingo'd.

1/17/13 8:59 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 01/17/13 9:09 PM
Xavier Wolfe - 
ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 -  Kind of a bitch move by vitor, ruined the shot for a bit of oneupmanship Phone Post

He could have just done the usual pose for the cameras, but instead shoves his fist right in mikes face. This is before the weight cut.

No.

The video clearly shows Vitor made it to the middle first and struck his pose. THEN Mike walked up to the middle. THEN Mike placed his chin on Vitor's fist.

The SAME posedown has happened dozens of times before without the other fighter getting all worked up. Bisping is clearly bothered for some reason. Don't know why since he'll likely win.

Did Mir flip out?

Did Cain flip out?

Did Junior flip out?

Did Bendo flip out here?

Enjoy the fight saturday and enjoy your heart attack in later life from bisping hate.

Peace Phone Post

Wow. Who the hell gets embarrassed because they were proven wrong on the internet? I used images to illustrate a point. I used logic to back up those photos. NOTHING hateful. Just prove me wrong instead of crying. You are very upset and projecting. Obviously. 

I just got back from a nice espresso and a nature walk. I think you SHOULD do the same. Try to grow up in the process. Take it on the chin like a man. We are here for discussion. If you can't handle simple unstressful conversation, you should go out for a walk and come back when you calm down.

Yep. And that's why he cowardly scurried off. He said something stupid and got sat down. How could he make a comeback against teh truth? Then he pretends he's bored when he's really raging.

These guys are a dime a dozen. Nothing special about their brand of idiocy. Just post a few facts and their brain assplodes.

1/17/13 9:49 PM
theGunt
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sworn In -
ausgepicht -
3rdLion - 

Mike looking sharp too.

He's looking pretty dapper there. I like the color. I like that he didn't wear a tie. Semi-formal like a fighter should be. Not too casual, not stuffy formal. Right in the middle.

Ron Burgundy Phone Post
Willy Wonka IMO. Phone Post
1/17/13 9:55 PM
Jaybrone
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/13 9:55 PM

Vitor probably shouldn't have put his fist that close but that shit happens all the time at pressers. Bisping needs to act a bit more mature. Vitor didn't handle it well after Bisping pushed his hand well either.

1/17/13 9:56 PM
RTARDO

I just recently started liking the brit, i got an sn bet so i hope he wins. But if vitor winz, fine...i like him too. I just want biz v silva is all. Go bizzy!
1/17/13 10:44 PM
drrilll
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping by superior fashion sense
1/17/13 11:39 PM
dom dom dom

Hope Bispings gets knocked the f*#$ed out.
1/17/13 11:45 PM
TheHaunted2

RileyPust -
ausgepicht - 
TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 - 

Ausgepicht- Wow. Who the hell gets embarrassed because they were proven wrong on the internet? I used images to illustrate a point. I used logic to back up those photos. NOTHING hateful. Just prove me wrong instead of crying. You are very upset and projecting. Obviously. 

Got bored mate, im easily bored.

You win whatever Phone Post

I accept your surrender. You are now labeled as a coward.

Have a nice day!

Cheers Phone Post

Cheers²

Haunted just gift-wrapped you a victory, and yet you still managed to lose the argument!

Lol Phone Post
1/17/13 11:49 PM
TheHaunted2

ausgepicht -
Xavier Wolfe - 
ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -

No.

Did Mir flip out?

Did Cain flip out?

Did Junior flip out?

Did Bendo flip out here?

Peace Phone Post

Yep. And that's why he cowardly scurried off. He said something stupid and got sat down. How could he make a comeback against teh truth? Then he pretends he's bored when he's really raging.

These guys are a dime a dozen. Nothing special about their brand of idiocy. Just post a few facts and their brain assplodes.

Told you, you bored me. Yaaaaawwwwnnn Phone Post
1/18/13 12:01 AM
TheHaunted2

DoomFarmer -
TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -
Xavier Wolfe - 
ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -
TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -

No.

Did Mir flip out?

Did Cain flip out?

Did Junior flip out?

Did Bendo flip out here?

Peace Phone Post

Told you, you bored me. Yaaaaawwwwnnn Phone Post

Yeah, you are so bored you just have to keep coming back and attempting to get the last word in.

You got eviscerated.

Open and shut case.

Nothing more needs to be said.
Told the guy he can have the argument. I dont care. Better things to do than feed trolls.

But here you can have this handfull for nothing. It should keep you going til morning Phone Post
1/18/13 12:33 AM
ausgepicht

I love that my images keep popping up driving the nail in the coffin even deeper. Eviscerated.....I like it.

1/18/13 12:41 AM
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor is going to KO him
1/18/13 12:48 AM
TheHaunted2

ausgepicht -

I love that my images keep popping up driving the nail in the coffin even deeper. Eviscerated.....I like it.

I like the pictures, they're very nice. True trolls take their time writing their replies with pictures.

True troll greatness achieved Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.