UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Belfort & Bisping get heated at presser (vid)

1/18/13 12:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KrisDonahoo
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua J King -
MediumRareMistake - 
3rdLion -

Mike looking sexy as hell too :D

Sick suit Phone Post

no man that burgandy is GOD awful. im a "six foot,190 pund,blue eyed,brown hair part to left" white guy and that suit only looked good on Bear Bryant in the mid 70s. mike has been far more dapper than this and i think his sense of style is lacking here

He looks like a 3rd rate magician. And if he thinks he got "chinned" today, what will he call the unanswered bombs he eats on Saturday? Phone Post
1/18/13 12:56 AM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/18/13 12:58 AM
KrisDonahoo - 
Joshua J King -
MediumRareMistake - 
3rdLion -

Sick suit Phone Post

no man that burgandy is GOD awful. im a "six foot,190 pund,blue eyed,brown hair part to left" white guy and that suit only looked good on Bear Bryant in the mid 70s. mike has been far more dapper than this and i think his sense of style is lacking here

He looks like a 3rd rate magician. And if he thinks he got "chinned" today, what will he call the unanswered bombs he eats on Saturday? Phone Post

Excellent point. If Bisping moved his chin onto Belfort's unmoving fist and he felt chinned....he better seriously avoid Belfort's fist when they do finally start moving.

1/18/13 1:34 AM
the BOSS 041ZAR
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
the BOSS 041ZAR -

if bisping survives the first round he has a very good chance of picking vitor apart and grinding him out .

OMG YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO EXPRESS THAT OPINION Phone Post

OMG YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO NOTICE THAT IM THE FIRST PERSON TO EXPRESS THAT OPINION.

1/18/13 1:51 AM
the BOSS 041ZAR
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
the BOSS 041ZAR - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 
the BOSS 041ZAR -

if bisping survives the first round he has a very good chance of picking vitor apart and grinding him out .

OMG YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO EXPRESS THAT OPINION Phone Post

OMG YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO NOTICE THAT IM THE FIRST PERSON TO EXPRESS THAT OPINION.

99% of people would have responded with faggotry, but not you, sir. Voted up

thank you kind sir

1/18/13 2:13 AM
stonepony

Couple of badasses. Should be a great fight. I'm happy to criticize Bisping, but he really a Jason Statham character.
1/18/13 3:46 AM
Smellde Gluve
608 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
KrisDonahoo - 
Joshua J King -
MediumRareMistake - 
3rdLion -

Sick suit Phone Post

Excellent point. If Bisping moved his chin onto Belfort's unmoving fist and he felt chinned....he better seriously avoid Belfort's fist when they do finally start moving.

On trend.

http://www.fashionbeans.com/2012/how-to-wear-the-burgundy-suit/

1/18/13 3:55 AM
Truemanc3
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butts on seats stunt!
1/18/13 7:41 AM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -

I love that my images keep popping up driving the nail in the coffin even deeper. Eviscerated.....I like it.

I like the pictures, they're very nice. True trolls take their time writing their replies with pictures.

True troll greatness achieved Phone Post

The point with the pictures was unbelievably stupid anyway but fair play to you for making someones day.
1/18/13 7:56 AM
Zero1
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can´t understand how adult man can behave like this....

I mean if it is scripted to get more interest in the fight o.k. but if you are a professional martial artist who is doing this for a living shouldn´t you have a more matured attitude.

Look at Fedor always a class act.......
1/18/13 8:05 AM
Frobenius

Vitor is showing signs of cracking.
1/18/13 9:28 AM
XcessiveZ
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frobenius - Vitor is showing signs of cracking.
Come on now.The guy has fought Randy Couture (twice), Tito Ortiz ,Anderson Silva and Jon Jones and didn't crack.You think Michael Bisping is gonna be the one to scare him?Bispings a good fighter but there's no chance in hell he's got Vitor shook. Phone Post
1/18/13 10:00 AM
3rdLion
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - every top rated fighter that Bisping fought, he's lost...his drop from 205 was a HUGE dicktuck

He's not even a big middleweight, knobhead.
1/18/13 10:22 AM
3rdLion
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - 
3rdLion - 
fapout - every top rated fighter that Bisping fought, he's lost...his drop from 205 was a HUGE dicktuck

oh I know, he fought at 205- 2 weight classes above his ideal weight.

derp

Vitor at Middleweight

Bisping at Light Heavyweight

Come on now, and Bisping "dicktucked" for moving to 185? 

Vitor was 20 lbs over yesterday.

1/18/13 11:06 AM
wheeels

Why was Bisping trying to kiss Vitor's fist?

odd move indeed.. must be a british thing.
1/18/13 11:11 AM
Bwatermyfren
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua J King -
Sworn In -
ausgepicht -
3rdLion - 

Mike looking sharp too.

He's looking pretty dapper there. I like the color. I like that he didn't wear a tie. Semi-formal like a fighter should be. Not too casual, not stuffy formal. Right in the middle.

Ron Burgundy Phone Post
I'm Michael Bisping? Phone Post
Stay class Rio DE Janeiro. Phone Post
1/18/13 11:51 AM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so fucking stoked for this fight! I've been a Bisping fan since after the Hamill incident because I like that he brings it.
1/18/13 12:03 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

derp hard with a vengeance!
1/18/13 12:09 PM
Bwatermyfren
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -
Bwatermyfren -
Joshua J King -
Sworn In -
ausgepicht -
3rdLion - 

Mike looking sharp too.

He's looking pretty dapper there. I like the color. I like that he didn't wear a tie. Semi-formal like a fighter should be. Not too casual, not stuffy formal. Right in the middle.

Ron Burgundy Phone Post
I'm Michael Bisping? Phone Post
Stay class Rio DE Janeiro. Phone Post
Erm... The fight's in São Paulo, not in Rio... Phone Post
It was a joke dude. Phone Post
1/18/13 12:37 PM
SonOfThePeepHole

After watching that fuck vitor he acted like a child, the crowd didn't even react Phone Post
1/18/13 1:56 PM
TheOldOne2

bisping will strike and bike the first round, maybe a takedown thrown in there. then he controls the rest of the fight with his speed. love vitor but i dont think he has the technique to beat bisping, but he does have the power, but as far as technical striking goes its hard to match mike punch for punch.
1/18/13 2:04 PM
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - 
3rdLion - 
fapout - 
3rdLion - 

derp

Vitor at Middleweight

Bisping barely made weight today- you fail again

No, he made weight fine what are you talking about? Because he had to take his shorts off?
1/18/13 2:32 PM
ausgepicht

Smellde Gluve - 
ausgepicht - 
KrisDonahoo - 
Joshua J King -
MediumRareMistake - 
3rdLion -

Sick suit Phone Post

On trend.

http://www.fashionbeans.com/2012/how-to-wear-the-burgundy-suit/

I have to say Bisping outdid all those faggots. 

1/18/13 2:47 PM

fapout - 
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man - 
fapout - 
3rdLion - 
fapout - 
3rdLion - 

derp

Vitor at Middleweight

Bisping barely made weight today- you fail again

No, he made weight fine what are you talking about? Because he had to take his shorts off?

wtf are you talking about? 186 was his weight and he is extremely gaunt and spent. He had a pretty bad weight cut.

Didn't look too bad to me and seemed in high spirits, didn't look to me like a bad cut at all.
1/18/13 4:05 PM
Jetlife

2JupitersTooMany - 

Thank God UFC Managing Director of International Development Marshall Zelaznik was there

lol.
1/18/13 4:20 PM
UGSlapshot

Bisping wins via the Starnes method.

Seriously though I don't think the round matters if bisping stops moving he's going to get clubbed. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.