UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP on rogan's skills (vid)

1/17/13 8:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jcblass
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do people that age A: actually buy those replica belts and B: have enough balls to actually wear it in public on television.

Americans fans are dreadful, MMA is quickly becoming the new WWF/Nascar.
1/17/13 8:07 PM
youarewhatiswrong
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect to Rogan. Wonder if he gets giddy over this.
1/17/13 8:09 PM
Kings21
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mkou - Was that guy wearing a replica of a championship belt? Why the hell do fans buy them? I mean hockey fans don't buy replica stanley cup rings for example, or do they?

Funny you mention that, I've heard Rumbling of the LA Kings making replica rings for their fans. I'm not 100% certain on if or when they're gonna come out but thats what I've read lately. That said, anyone who wears a replica stanley cup ring out in public and they're not going to a game or team event are just douchebags.

If a guy wants to wear some replica championship belt at a UFC event then more power to them. For me it though it enters douchebag territory when you're out eating at applebees and some bro and his bros walk in wearing one.
1/17/13 8:15 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil McCauley - I love rogan so much that I get giddy listening to people compliment him.
Ha ha :D Phone Post
1/17/13 11:26 PM
Rob San Soo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't joe fight some dude on his show ? Phone Post
1/17/13 11:41 PM
Gerbacio
663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much love Joe!! That's a fucking complement ... Arguably the best pound for pound fighter in the world saying you teached him and then saying you are the best at something in the world.... Power fucking full Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.