UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Petition For Nick To Fix His "Tooth"

1/17/13 3:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dear Nick The Tooth,

First off, welcome to The UG. If you're lurking, go ahead and click the Sign Up function in the top right-hand corner of your screen. The folks here at MMA.TV would be more than happy to give you a red carpet treatment welcome.

I want you to know that you have been receiving some mixed signals and feelings amongst the MMA community. Specifically, Dana's Fight Week - Blog Week videos have turned into a "Nick The Tooth" marathon.

I'm sure you already know all of this.

I personally don't mind watching you tap to Joe Lauzon 9 times in under 5 minutes, that was hilarious. I also didn't mind you showing up in the other vlogs that Dana pumped out.

What I do mind is the tooth that is missing in your mouth.

Why don't you get your toothless grin fixed?

Can you please respond to this thread?

This thread is not only officially welcoming you to The UG, it is also a petition to get your Incisor 9 tooth added back into your mouth.

All the Best,
EBM

1/17/13 3:10 PM
UGCTT_Zacharinho
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not signed. It's badass. Nick the tooth would just be Nick if he wasn't missing a tooth. Or he'd be nick the teeth which just isn't catchy. Phone Post
1/17/13 3:18 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zacharino, easy - he can replace the hole with a gold tooth --- still badass.

How great would it be if Nick "The Tooth" joined The UG? The way in which he smoked that pipe gives me the vibe that he has a lot of wisdom to share.

Also, Mods - you better give him a perma Green Name when he signs up. He took a breating from J-Lau. 

1/17/13 3:18 PM
Hessian
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Real men can stand on their own without preconceived notions of what is acceptable.
1/17/13 3:20 PM
EBM

Nucky - 

He prolly thinks having no toof and wearing tiger muay thai sweaters makes him look like the baddest man on the planet.

He is the baddest man on the planet

Pro surfer, tri-athlete, makes movies and trains MMA?

Come on now...

1/17/13 3:23 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah he should leave it out but agreed should sign up here. Should be given a green name too :P Phone Post
1/17/13 3:42 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NO!

Would you want Faber to fix his chin? Or Owen Wilson to fix his nose? Or Forrest Whitaker to fix his lazy eye? Phone Post
1/17/13 3:43 PM
shaqitup
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana probably dared him to pull it out, and a friendship was born.
1/17/13 3:48 PM
Tap In
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guaranteed he has a bridge with a tooth on it, but takes it out to appeal to the 5-15 year old demographic. It seems to have worked
1/17/13 3:49 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick the Tooth > Nick
1/17/13 7:28 PM
EBM

ConditJustGSPeedHisPants -  NO!

Would you want Faber to fix his chin? Or Owen Wilson to fix his nose? Or Forrest Whitaker to fix his lazy eye? Phone Post

Possibly the single best post in UG history

1/17/13 7:30 PM
EBM

You don't want Nick to add a tooth in his head?

Fine.

Atleast sign the petition to get his pipe smoking fun loving personality on The UG

1/17/13 8:56 PM
Delightone
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was thinking about this while watching the vlogs.
Why the fuck would you not fix your grin.
Put i a gold or silver one and you can still be "the tooth" guy Phone Post
1/18/13 12:57 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM -

You don't want Nick to add a tooth in his head?

Fine.

Atleast sign the petition to get his pipe smoking fun loving personality on The UG

I will sign to that.

TTT till Toothy joins the UG Phone Post
1/18/13 1:02 AM
40oztofreedom
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone just give em a chiclet Phone Post
1/18/13 1:07 AM
Joe_Drogan420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hessian - Real men can stand on their own without preconceived notions of what is acceptable.

that was sick
1/18/13 1:17 AM
91W209
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe_Drogan420 -
Hessian - Real men can stand on their own without preconceived notions of what is acceptable.

that was sick
Hella nice Phone Post
1/18/13 2:30 AM
CHILLITACO
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's OK,
But I'd still rather watch blaf 'the ear' Phone Post
1/18/13 9:23 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants

91W209 -
Joe_Drogan420 -

that was sick
Hella nice Phone Post
Yea man thanks for sharing that. Didn't think I would, but I actually enjoyed it.
Much better than the crap they play on the radio. Phone Post
1/18/13 10:18 AM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/18/13 10:18 AM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/18/13 1:25 PM
EBM

What if he wants to fix his toothless grin but hasn't had the opportunity to do it?

Anyone on The UG a dentist? Willing to fix it for him???

1/18/13 1:27 PM
EBM

1/18/13 1:28 PM
Sherdoggystyle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Dana White can pay for Randy Couture's broken tooth, he can do the same for Nick the tooth.
1/18/13 1:35 PM
EBM

I don't think it's a matter of money...

I just seriously think that no one has offered to fix it for the guy? What if everyone is assuming that he wants a toothless grin? When, in fact, he's dying inside for someone to hook him up with a bridge...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.