UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Petition For Nick To Fix His "Tooth"

1/18/13 1:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Either way, I want him to post here and do a Q&A...I have several questions for him...

1/18/13 1:38 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/18/13 1:53 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/18/13 1:54 PM

bridges/crowns can be expensive. flippers however(retainers with a tooth built in that fits in) are around 200-400 dollars. Crowns/bridges are better, but he may like the flipper so he can still take it out and be "Nick the tooth".

Also, voted up for Hessian. I didn't think I'd like that, but I ended up watching it twice. Not my kinda hip hop, not something you'd hear on the radio, but I fucking enjoyed it. I gave it it's 157th like and it had zero dislikes. Any more from that guy?

1/18/13 2:00 PM
Tap In
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - Guaranteed he has a bridge with a tooth on it, but takes it out to appeal to the 5-15 year old demographic. It seems to have worked

Not to beat a dead horse but.../\

My friend got his front teeth knocked out riding a bike, he takes out the retainer thing when he's drunk to be funny
1/18/13 2:17 PM
Tender Branson AKA Tendo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he removed all teeth but one, his nickname would be a little bit better.
1/20/13 2:42 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I came back to the thread to find that 3 dam song posted by Hessian on the first page.

Voted up again, and man that song has SOUL. NEVER would've found that on my own.  

1/20/13 5:48 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

I came back to the thread to find that 3 dam song posted by Hessian on the first page.

Voted up again, and man that song has SOUL. NEVER would've found that on my own.  

No lie.
That song is worth a listen.
TTT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.