UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> How to Pay Back Lloyd Irvin

1/17/13 4:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AnakinHelwani
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At the next big BJJ tournament, wherever he goes within the facilities, everyone should immediately turn their backs to him.

Same thing for the next time he corners a UFC guy. The whole crowd should stand up and turn their backs.

It would be a good, nonviolent way to show that no one approves of his actions. Sort of like shunning.

1/17/13 4:34 PM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had to call him black Phone Post
1/17/13 4:37 PM
AnakinHelwani
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School -  Had to call him black Phone Post

For those who don't know, I had a typo in the original title that said "How to Pay Black Lloyd Irvin," which may have confused people thinking this was a racially-themed thread (my best friend is black) or that I was talking about his seminars.

1/17/13 4:49 PM
bhfsim
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AnakinHelwani -

For those who don't know, I had a typo in the original title that said "How to Pay Black Lloyd Irvin," which may have confused people thinking this was a racially-themed thread (my best friend is black) or that I was talking about his seminars.

Whoa, you have a black besty!! Sweet Phone Post
1/17/13 4:51 PM
Twister Trent
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AnakinHelwani -

Your best friend thinks you're racist Phone Post
1/17/13 4:51 PM
Focker101
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's awful generous of you to let that under privileged black guy be you BFF
I hope he appreciates all you've done for him.
1/17/13 5:16 PM
GrahamJ

AnakinHelwani - 

At the next big BJJ tournament, wherever he goes within the facilities, everyone should immediately turn their backs to him.

Same thing for the next time he corners a UFC guy. The whole crowd should stand up and turn their backs.

It would be a good, nonviolent way to show that no one approves of his actions. Sort of like shunning.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I fucking love this forum.
1/17/13 5:16 PM
GrahamJ

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.