UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jon Jones pulling for the Ravens on Sunday

1/18/13 12:28 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Middle Child Syndrome:
Because the bigger sibling is the first born and typically an over-achiever, they are the most important and get the most privileges. A younger sibling is the 'baby' of a family and gets away with more as well as being the most looked-after. Middle-child syndrome starts when the middle child is squeezed between these two and have trouble finding their 'niche' in the family. Jon Jones is the UFC light heavyweight champion.

In the Jones family, older brother Arthur is, truly, an over-achiever, defensive end for the Ravens.

Younger brother was apparently well looked after as he is a defensive end for the Pats.

And middle child Jon has found his niche as the UFC light heavyweight champion.

Sunday is the AFC Championship football game between the New England Patriots and the Baltimore Ravens.

So who does the middle brother Jon hope goes to the Super Bowl?

Ravens!!?! Here's why:

Who do you want to see win on Sunday?

1/18/13 12:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tap In
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just because he hates Dana, a pats fan Phone Post
1/18/13 12:52 AM
Oppsicrappedmypants
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmm who cares? Phone Post
1/18/13 1:08 AM
bmorela3
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

arthurs been on the ravens longer than chandlers been on the pats... and it seems like arthur and jon are always together

go ravens screw tom brady Phone Post
1/18/13 1:21 AM
Pappy Knuckles
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/18/13 1:21 AM
The first reason he gives for pulling for the Raven's is that he has met a lot of their wives lmao.
1/18/13 1:43 AM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about Chael? His opinion is the one everyone is interested in. Not this bones guy. Phone Post
1/18/13 1:56 AM
RentedMule
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As a Steelers fan, I'm rooting for the Ravens jet to crash into the Patriots practice field during drills.

Obviously I'm joking, and I'm rooting for the Ravens to win and get destroyed by Atlanta in the Super Bowl.
1/18/13 1:59 AM
knuckleballs

Chandler was injured last game, and might not play in this one. Just throwing that out there...

This family should sell their DNA at the highest premium available...
1/18/13 2:16 AM
Skeezy420
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The whole "Ray Lewis" thing? Did you even watch the trial? The DA was guilty of trying to nab a bigtime celebrity before a election. The whole thing blew up in his face when AT REAL TRIAL (ya, he didn't "buy his way out") the limo driver said he never saw Ray throw a single punch, let alone stab anyone. As a matter of fact, all witnesses said Ray went BACK to the limo as the fight started (which by the way started when 1 of the dead guys smashed a beer bottle over Ray's cousins head for "looking at him wrong") and told his boys to "get the fuck back in the limo".

When the limo driver said he didn't see Ray throw a punch, the DA knew it was over. To avoid getting egg completely on his face he gave Ray a plea bargin of Obstruction of Justice (for throwing his cousins bloody shirt in the trash; ya the cousin who got smacked in the head with the beer bottle aka his own blood). Ray then testified for the Prosecution but really didn't offer much up other than saying he saw a different knife than the one used in his friends hand (1 of the 2 friends he was on trial with) and said he told Ray "he stuck me so I stuck him". The best part of this witch hunt was it STILL didn't help and the case DID blow up in the DA's face and both of Ray's friends were also acquitted of murder.

In other words, and no disrespect to the dead but.. it was a situation in which 2 local "tough guys" picked on the wrong group of guys because they thought they could rob them. Ended up they got killed and there other friend who lived actually shot bullets into the limo as it was leaving the club. They were bad dudes who lived terrible criminal lives and paid for their lifestyle with their lives. But it was clear from all evidence presented in court Ray Lewis did NOT stab, kick, punch or lay a hand on a single person that night and thus charges were DROPPED mid-trial by the prosecution.

Please get your facts straight before talking bullshit and calling a man who is now also a Pastor a "killer".
1/18/13 2:50 AM
jfw jr
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray Lewis retirement party on Sunday. Pats are going to ruin the Ravens. Phone Post
1/18/13 2:52 AM
HandyDarsh
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*waits for news story of Rondas pick*

1/18/13 4:51 AM
UGCTT_nightkap
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jfw jr - Ray Lewis retirement party on Sunday. Pats are going to ruin the Ravens. Phone Post
Yep! I am a huge Ray Lewis fan but im more of a Pats fan!! Phone Post
1/18/13 7:21 AM
UGCTT_Shope
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul -
RentedMule - As a Steelers fan, I'm rooting for the Ravens jet to crash into the Patriots practice field during drills.

Obviously I'm joking, and I'm rooting for the Ravens to win and get destroyed by Atlanta in the Super Bowl.

Atlanta in the Super Bowl......ahahahahahahahahahaha!

My boys are getting to the Super Bowl this year, laugh it up :) haha! Phone Post
1/18/13 10:02 AM
PrinceKee

I'm a fan of Jon Jones, but I think this is one of those times where he shouldn't have gave a direct answer. Why not just say I'm pulling for both of my brothers and I'm just glad the Jones family will have someone playing in the Super Bowl?

Just looks like he's favoring Arthur which after watching all the Countdown shows and stuff we already knew...
1/18/13 10:08 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RentedMule - As a Steelers fan, I'm rooting for the Ravens jet to crash into the Patriots practice field during drills.

Not me.

Ravens in the Super Bowl means they could win.

I don't want that chance and to have to sit through it with media hype.

I'd rather see Brady stop them.

As for Jones?

NEITHER of his brothers will impact this game at all.

Neither.

Jon is a champ in his sport but his brothers aren't getting Nike deals.

They may be getting stuff Jon has sent to their houses. Phone Post
1/18/13 12:47 PM
mghan44
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 
RentedMule - As a Steelers fan, I'm rooting for the Ravens jet to crash into the Patriots practice field during drills.

Not me.

Ravens in the Super Bowl means they could win.

I don't want that chance and to have to sit through it with media hype.

I'd rather see Brady stop them.

As for Jones?

NEITHER of his brothers will impact this game at all.

Neither.

Jon is a champ in his sport but his brothers aren't getting Nike deals.

They may be getting stuff Jon has sent to their houses. Phone Post

Only guys with Nike deals can make impacts in games?

Chandler has been a dependable starter for NE so far this season. 45 Tackles, 6 sacks, 3 forced fumbles...those are solid stats for any rookie.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.