UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Report: JDS's personal problems were split w/ wife

1/19/13 2:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Willin
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luda54 - I've been expecting JDS has been hookin up with Paula Sack for quite awhile now! I seen the two of them at a sports expo in Rio a couple years back and they looked and acted as if they were a couple. Side by side the entire time, sneaking around the back of the building to take a cab "home" with one another at 3am. Since that trip, I've always noticed her side by side with him now. Anywhere JDS is, she is. And if that's the case, good on him - she's ridiculously hot
She also wears an engagement ring... Phone Post
1/19/13 3:25 PM
XxOrganicVegxX
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonOfThePeepHole -  Phone Post

How about removing the "Creatine Piccozi" and installing "Melissa Etheridge"?
1/19/13 3:51 PM
Dr Violence
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
UGK4Life - 
Dr Violence - Very sad to see all this sherdoggy/twittery drivel here on the UG. Let me balance it out with a nice big FRAT:

Firstly, the wife's picture has already been posted on here before and all the relevant jokes and unpleasant comments were made then, this thread is just a reprise with a little extra sleaziness to it because it's attracted the kind of people who like to put the boot in on a fallen hero. You know the type. People who like to announce when a fighter is 'done'. Media type sleazebags. Little cybercafe-dwelling, latte-sipping, twittering and shittering little internet monkeys, with their gadgets and their little speccy glasses and their lol and lmao. Scum. Not martial artists.

Now listen here everyone who isn't a scum as described above. Junior as we know him wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for that lady in the photo. It was her that ran up to Minotauro at an event and said that Junior is his biggest fan and he wants to train with him, when Junior didn't have the balls to go over himself. Junior was just a big pudgy fanboi with long shaggy hair, a loser like you. Just imagine if she hadn't approached Minotauro and charmed him? Junior would have been a lone weirdo, he would have walked up nervously to Nog and asked him for a faggy awkward fist-pose/prom-photo fanpic and mumbled something incoherent to Nog about him being awesome, and then he would have gone home, and shadow boxed in front of the mirror, just like you, wishing he was a great fighter, and that would have been it for him, and the name 'Junior Dos Santos' would just belong to some guy in Brazil. But she made that introduction, she brought Junior and Minotauro together, and during the time JDS was with her, she helped to transform him into the heavyweight CHAMPION of the WORLD.

You see there's good women and evil women in this world boys. There are women who inspire men to good, to achieving greatness, and then there are women who inspire men to evil ways - who latch on to their greatness and suck it out of them. Sometimes literally!

There are the nurturers, and then there are the leeches. It takes time and experience for a man to learn this difference, to discern the good from the evil, because evil women are masters of disguise.

When I saw Junior's blonde manager catching screen time I suspected something was up, and thought back sadly to this poor girl in the photo (and also poor Ed Soares). I had hoped that Junior's innocent goodness and integrity could somehow be preserved against the corruptive influence of the American McDollar, the so-called 'UFC' and the parasites that fester around it. But alas, the forces of evil were too strong for him, he was only a kid, a kid in a candy store. The exposure was too much. The candy was laced with poison, because the candy store is owned by a coven of witches who want to fatten you up and then eat you (Zuffa). In time hopefully Junior will learn to protect himself from this kind of damage. But I doubt he'll ever be the same again.

And just you mangy internet posters just remember, if your whole life is spent absorbing pixelated females from a computer screen, you'll never learn how to judge a female's character, you'll never learn how to spot the devil in the little black dress. You'll just become more and more hopelessly addicted to hot pussy. And sooner or later, you'll end up on the OG, lamenting about how the awesome piece of tail you fell for turned out to be an evil cunt who completely destroyed your life.

And you'll get no sympathy from Dr Violence, nononono, no I will be laughing and capering, and lampooning your misery with great enthusiasm! And you will cry and say boo hoo, people are mean on the internet! And I will be like, 'lmao' on YOU, mother asshole. This time the lolmao's are on YOU!

Only read the first paragraph of your long winded hipster fag post. I long said JDS was scared of Overeem.

Do you know what the word hipster means, or is it just a meaningless pejorative you throw out alongside words like "fag"?

Yeah it is a really odd thing to say! I looked it up in the dictionary and it basically means a person who is 'hip'. Which to my understanding is supposed to mean 'cool' or 'with it'. Why would that be insulting?

I was sure I'd made a mistake but then I looked up 'hip' and it definitely means:

- familiar with or informed about the latest ideas, styles, developments, etc
- considered aware of or attuned to what is expected, especially with a casual or knowing air; cool
- in agreement or willing to cooperate; going along

Those are all fine things to be! So it really makes no sense unless the people using the insult don't know how to use words properly, perhaps due to being confused or foreign or retarded, or even all three. In fact that may be the trigger - words - they see lots of words that they don't understand and it triggers a kind of fear response where they attempt to blurt out an insult, but the insult accidentally comes out as highly complimentary.
1/19/13 5:01 PM
smileyface1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Violence - Very sad to see all this sherdoggy/twittery drivel here on the UG. Let me balance it out with a nice big FRAT:

Firstly, the wife's picture has already been posted on here before and all the relevant jokes and unpleasant comments were made then, this thread is just a reprise with a little extra sleaziness to it because it's attracted the kind of people who like to put the boot in on a fallen hero. You know the type. People who like to announce when a fighter is 'done'. Media type sleazebags. Little cybercafe-dwelling, latte-sipping, twittering and shittering little internet monkeys, with their gadgets and their little speccy glasses and their lol and lmao. Scum. Not martial artists.

Now listen here everyone who isn't a scum as described above. Junior as we know him wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for that lady in the photo. It was her that ran up to Minotauro at an event and said that Junior is his biggest fan and he wants to train with him, when Junior didn't have the balls to go over himself. Junior was just a big pudgy fanboi with long shaggy hair, a loser like you. Just imagine if she hadn't approached Minotauro and charmed him? Junior would have been a lone weirdo, he would have walked up nervously to Nog and asked him for a faggy awkward fist-pose/prom-photo fanpic and mumbled something incoherent to Nog about him being awesome, and then he would have gone home, and shadow boxed in front of the mirror, just like you, wishing he was a great fighter, and that would have been it for him, and the name 'Junior Dos Santos' would just belong to some guy in Brazil. But she made that introduction, she brought Junior and Minotauro together, and during the time JDS was with her, she helped to transform him into the heavyweight CHAMPION of the WORLD.

You see there's good women and evil women in this world boys. There are women who inspire men to good, to achieving greatness, and then there are women who inspire men to evil ways - who latch on to their greatness and suck it out of them. Sometimes literally!

There are the nurturers, and then there are the leeches. It takes time and experience for a man to learn this difference, to discern the good from the evil, because evil women are masters of disguise.

When I saw Junior's blonde manager catching screen time I suspected something was up, and thought back sadly to this poor girl in the photo (and also poor Ed Soares). I had hoped that Junior's innocent goodness and integrity could somehow be preserved against the corruptive influence of the American McDollar, the so-called 'UFC' and the parasites that fester around it. But alas, the forces of evil were too strong for him, he was only a kid, a kid in a candy store. The exposure was too much. The candy was laced with poison, because the candy store is owned by a coven of witches who want to fatten you up and then eat you (Zuffa). In time hopefully Junior will learn to protect himself from this kind of damage. But I doubt he'll ever be the same again.

And just you mangy internet posters just remember, if your whole life is spent absorbing pixelated females from a computer screen, you'll never learn how to judge a female's character, you'll never learn how to spot the devil in the little black dress. You'll just become more and more hopelessly addicted to hot pussy. And sooner or later, you'll end up on the OG, lamenting about how the awesome piece of tail you fell for turned out to be an evil cunt who completely destroyed your life.

And you'll get no sympathy from Dr Violence, nononono, no I will be laughing and capering, and lampooning your misery with great enthusiasm! And you will cry and say boo hoo, people are mean on the internet! And I will be like, 'lmao' on YOU, mother asshole. This time the lolmao's are on YOU!

Wow. One of the best things i have ever read on here.
1/19/13 5:49 PM
BigSleep
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGK4Life - I saw a video of Alistair before the K-1 final. There was him and 3 fine ass Japanese chicks. One on each bicep and one hanging around his neck. He picked them all of the ground. I bet he fucked all 3 of them... At the same damn time!!!!!

Jesus, someone has been sniffing Reem's undies. Settle down man.
1/19/13 5:52 PM
SinCityHustler

Excellent!  Vote up for you sir.  

And I think Junior will be just fine without the wife.  He wants his freedom and now he has it.  Problem will be beating Cain.  Not so easy when Cain's actually heathy.  

1/19/13 6:29 PM
Attila
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Threads like this remind me how many legitimate assholes there are on here.
1/19/13 6:33 PM
335iguy

Holy hell!! Phone Post
1/20/13 7:27 AM
Trick or Truth
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attila - Threads like this remind me how many legitimate assholes there are on here.

The sad truth.
1/22/13 1:40 PM
Luda54

Willin - 
Luda54 - I've been expecting JDS has been hookin up with Paula Sack for quite awhile now! I seen the two of them at a sports expo in Rio a couple years back and they looked and acted as if they were a couple. Side by side the entire time, sneaking around the back of the building to take a cab "home" with one another at 3am. Since that trip, I've always noticed her side by side with him now. Anywhere JDS is, she is. And if that's the case, good on him - she's ridiculously hot
She also wears an engagement ring... Phone Post

If you seen how these two are together, you'd realize that engagement ring doesn't mean anything!
1/22/13 2:32 PM
El Ninja
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Azn Keyboard Warrior -
BrattMamley -
Tap In -  Dude was probably ecstatic, poor excuse. I know they say every guy wants to marry someone like their mother, but jds took that to literally Phone Post

lol seriously

Yea , it was aristotles theory, i was pretty shocked tol Phone Post
I think you mean Oedipus' Theory; 'kill the father, fuck the mother'? Phone Post
1/22/13 2:38 PM
Sebastiaan

Great post, dr.
1/22/13 2:42 PM
HexRei

Edited: 01/22/13 2:41 PM
El Ninja - 
Azn Keyboard Warrior -
BrattMamley -
Tap In - 

Dude was probably ecstatic, poor excuse. I know they say every guy wants to marry someone like their mother, but jds took that to literally Phone Post

lol seriously

Yea , it was aristotles theory, i was pretty shocked tol Phone Post

I think you mean Oedipus' Theory; 'kill the father, fuck the mother'? Phone Post

And actually it wasnt Oedipus' Theory, it was Freud's theory of the Oedipus Complex, named such because the fictional character Oedipus did in fact have a desire to bang his mom.

/sidebar

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.