UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Report: JDS's personal problems were split w/ wife

1/18/13 10:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BertR
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - 

clasless children of the UG, GFY

shitting on the mother of his kid & wife of ten years for her looks?

really?

talk about things you wouldnt say to his face!

mass bannings are warranted

It's ok. It's just shallow people attacking for shallow reasons. They'll have to live with the consequences of it which they don't even realize because they view life in such a meaningless, shallow and vacuous way. They're to be pitied, not feel angry about.
1/18/13 10:40 AM
leglockfan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread... it be my favorite thread of all
1/18/13 10:41 AM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE -
MostUGersAreGhey - 

really?

Yep ban them all for joking about an ugly woman on the internet. That's gotta be some of the worst stuff going on online, it must be stopped!! MODS WHERE ARE YOU???????

Your father is a spineless cunt if you grew up to think its ok to insult another mans family 

How ironic... Phone Post
1/18/13 10:41 AM
HexRei

MostUGersAreGhey - 

really?

Yep ban them all for joking about an ugly woman on the internet. That's gotta be some of the worst stuff going on online, it must be stopped!! MODS WHERE ARE YOU???????

Your father is a spineless cunt if you grew up to think its ok to insult another mans family 

Technically, they waited til she wasn't family anymore...
1/18/13 10:42 AM
Libero21
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I was him I would get with Paula sack! Phone Post
1/18/13 10:49 AM
ABE FROMAN
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A former UFC champ? He's gonna find love quick.

1/18/13 10:50 AM
FOTN
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty sure it's Junior's wife that's in the ambulance with him at the end of Dana's latest video blog.
1/18/13 11:00 AM
32Hunter

So too much partying? Phone Post
1/18/13 11:02 AM
Death Beast

I thought it was Cain punching him in the face that caused him to lose the fight?
This would've made more sense if he mentally gave up fast just to GTFO out of there, but one thing he didn't do was look for a way out early.
This might not have been the greatest thing in the world but his cardio seemed pretty good considering the second wind he got later in the fight, and I didn't see anything else really different about him other than he had to worry alot more about being taken down so he had his hands down too much.
1/18/13 11:08 AM
Tap In
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - 
Alpha Omega - Junior is tough as shit. I'll always be a fan. He needs to get his mind right. Get a solid win or two, then take it to Cain in the rubber match.
A win or two like cain did? Phone Post

This would have worked if Alpha said two wins, but alas he did not. Cain destroyed JDS, can't say he didn't deserve the shot after that
1/18/13 11:08 AM
Lobo8

Joshua J King - 

so that wasn't her long blonde hair you see with him in Dana's Vlog either???

no, shes his manager
1/18/13 11:09 AM
Phisher

Tap In -  Dude was probably ecstatic, poor excuse. I know they say every guy wants to marry someone like their mother, but jds took that to literally Phone Post

His mother's actually much more attractive.

1/18/13 11:09 AM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lobo8 -
Joshua J King - 

so that wasn't her long blonde hair you see with him in Dana's Vlog either???

no, shes his manager
And new bang buddy. Phone Post
1/18/13 11:10 AM
Lobo8

FOTN - Pretty sure it's Junior's wife that's in the ambulance with him at the end of Dana's latest video blog.

no someone else, its his manager
1/18/13 11:12 AM
ausgepicht

You guys are cruel. 

1/18/13 11:14 AM
Tap In
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua J King -  I'm all for calling out brazilians on there "excuses" but this is not one of these instances.

Dudes,even if he hated her,thought she was an ogre and had hot ass on the side, it's very possible for him to still feel bad in some way either from guilt or regret. Phone Post

It shouldn't affect his cardio and face getting punched off ability. I'm sure it was tough but dude's a pro, he's been through a lot tougher shit in his life growing up in Brasil. Comes off as whiny. I wonder what he'll say next time Cain pwns him. He'll be top 2 in the division though for a long while
1/18/13 11:18 AM
Hungry4Stink
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What doesn't jibe with me is that I thought Junior seemed especially relaxed and surprisingly cocky in interviews before the fight. I figured if he lost it was going to be because he got a little too full of himself and took Cain too lightly, not because he was in emotional turmoil.
1/18/13 11:20 AM
PJ Benn Fan
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck to Junior and his family no matter what happens.

Cant imagine having to go into training and a fight with with one of the best fighters in the world with a seperation and possible divorce going on!

1/18/13 11:29 AM
Death Beast

Ryann Von Doom - 
Tap In -
Joshua J King -  I'm all for calling out brazilians on there "excuses" but this is not one of these instances.

Dudes,even if he hated her,thought she was an ogre and had hot ass on the side, it's very possible for him to still feel bad in some way either from guilt or regret. Phone Post

It shouldn't affect his cardio and face getting punched off ability. I'm sure it was tough but dude's a pro, he's been through a lot tougher shit in his life growing up in Brasil. Comes off as whiny. I wonder what he'll say next time Cain pwns him. He'll be top 2 in the division though for a long while
I'm sorry, can you show us your mma accolades and your going through a divorce while defending your title belt? Phone Post

Can you show us yours to prove that a professional athlete can't block things out for 30 minutes?
1/18/13 11:33 AM
Tap In

Ryann Von Doom - 
Tap In -

I'm sorry, can you show us your mma accolades and your going through a divorce while defending your title belt? Phone Post

You're still holding onto the antiquated notion that you can't critique someone if you aren't a pro in their exact sport and been through their same hardships? This is a forum, we discuss our opinions, that is my opinion. You've never written your opinion about a fighter on here? I'm sure you have a thousand times out of your 32k+ posts, so where's your mma accolades? Jpeg is fine
1/18/13 11:36 AM
Tap In

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- On the night his father died, Brett Favre addressed the Green Bay Packers in an emotional team meeting. He said he had no intention of leaving his football family, even at one of the lowest points in his life.

The next day, Favre played his heavy heart out, inspiring his teammates to do great things.

Favre passed for 399 yards and four touchdowns a day after his father's death, moving into second place in NFL history for career TD passes while leading the Packers to a 41-7 victory over the Oakland Raiders on Monday night.

Kobe Bryant was going through a rape trial and divorce proceedings and he was fucking dominating on the court.

They aren't whiny though, I guess that's the difference of a real pro
1/18/13 11:36 AM
ShaqNoob
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain hit him in the face, not in his wife. Phone Post
1/18/13 11:38 AM
Tap In

ShaqNoob -  Cain hit him in the face, not in his wife. Phone Post

lol /thread
1/18/13 11:39 AM
Hibs Boy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 

really?

Technically, they waited til she wasn't family anymore...

Lol, true though
1/18/13 11:39 AM
hewsdaddy

Was she also his wrestling coach??? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.