UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Report: JDS's personal problems were split w/ wife

1/18/13 11:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hewsdaddy
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was she also his wrestling coach??? Phone Post
1/18/13 11:42 AM
Death Beast
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - 
Death Beast -
Ryann Von Doom - 
Tap In -
Joshua J King -  I'm all for calling out brazilians on there "excuses" but this is not one of these instances.

Dudes,even if he hated her,thought she was an ogre and had hot ass on the side, it's very possible for him to still feel bad in some way either from guilt or regret. Phone Post

It shouldn't affect his cardio and face getting punched off ability. I'm sure it was tough but dude's a pro, he's been through a lot tougher shit in his life growing up in Brasil. Comes off as whiny. I wonder what he'll say next time Cain pwns him. He'll be top 2 in the division though for a long while
I'm sorry, can you show us your mma accolades and your going through a divorce while defending your title belt? Phone Post

Can you show us yours to prove that a professional athlete can't block things out for 30 minutes?
My psychology degree says that it's not that simple. Ask any sports psychologist. Phone Post

So if he shows you proof that he went through a divorce without losing his position at his job does that equate to the same thing? Or do only you get to use your past to make assumptions about a pro athlete and no one else does?
1/18/13 11:42 AM
samcarr6

vaginal tear - Did he finally get the corrective eye surgery? Phone Post
Haha Phone Post
1/18/13 11:43 AM
john joe
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
who says he finished with her and not the other way round?
1/18/13 11:45 AM
TheRealMrBeefy

It sucks that junior is going through a divorce and I can see how that may have effected him mentally with his rematch with Cain. Nonetheless he lost and I am sure he will get a rematch when he earns it.

To all the people bashing on his wife because of her looks - your crossing the line and disrespecting Junior big time. Some comments are just better of not being made.

Some people on here need some growing up to do. Phone Post
1/18/13 11:45 AM
Bucephalus

john joe - who says he finished with her and not the other way round?

Yep.. lot's of assumptions here.
1/18/13 11:47 AM
Tap In
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrattMamley - 

Luke Thomas @SBNLukeThomas

According to , the 'personal problems' Junior dos Santos had before Velasquez rematch is his split with his wife of 10 yrs.

I think Junior will be alright.

Dropping this before the fight is the equivalent of taking peds. He probably was walking around on a cloud with the strength of ten men. Surprised he didn't get popped for elevated happiness
1/18/13 11:48 AM
Lobo8

Tap In - OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- On the night his father died, Brett Favre addressed the Green Bay Packers in an emotional team meeting. He said he had no intention of leaving his football family, even at one of the lowest points in his life.

The next day, Favre played his heavy heart out, inspiring his teammates to do great things.

Favre passed for 399 yards and four touchdowns a day after his father's death, moving into second place in NFL history for career TD passes while leading the Packers to a 41-7 victory over the Oakland Raiders on Monday night.

Kobe Bryant was going through a rape trial and divorce proceedings and he was fucking dominating on the court.

They aren't whiny though, I guess that's the difference of a real pro

This is fighting man..... You cant compare it to throwing a ball in a hoop or passing a ball to other guy. Going through a divorce and training for a fight must have been real hell for junior. I think we saw the best cain but not the best junior.
1/18/13 11:52 AM
vaginal tear
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lobo8 -
Tap In - OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- On the night his father died, Brett Favre addressed the Green Bay Packers in an emotional team meeting. He said he had no intention of leaving his football family, even at one of the lowest points in his life.

The next day, Favre played his heavy heart out, inspiring his teammates to do great things.

Favre passed for 399 yards and four touchdowns a day after his father's death, moving into second place in NFL history for career TD passes while leading the Packers to a 41-7 victory over the Oakland Raiders on Monday night.

Kobe Bryant was going through a rape trial and divorce proceedings and he was fucking dominating on the court.

This is fighting man..... You cant compare it to throwing a ball in a hoop or passing a ball to other guy. Going through a divorce and training for a fight must have been real hell for junior. I think we saw the best cain but not the best junior.
At this rate they are going to have to fight 5 more times to get on the same page. Phone Post
1/18/13 11:54 AM
TeamRenzo

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 

clasless children of the UG, GFY

shitting on the mother of his kid & wife of ten years for her looks?

really?

talk about things you wouldnt say to his face!

mass bannings are warranted

Yep ban them all for joking about an ugly woman on the internet. That's gotta be some of the worst stuff going on online, it must be stopped!! MODS WHERE ARE YOU???????

Your father is a spineless cunt if you grew up to think its ok to insult another mans family 

I am not big on insulting peoples looks in general but you really come across as a bitch.
1/18/13 11:55 AM
PJ Benn Fan
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he wasnt a real pro he would have tapped out in the first after taking a ton of damage.

Instead he kept trying his best until the end of the fight!

Also LOL at saying Junior isnt a real pro.

I love when stupid fucks out themselves!

1/18/13 11:57 AM
KingGo
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE -
MostUGersAreGhey - 

really?

Yep ban them all for joking about an ugly woman on the internet. That's gotta be some of the worst stuff going on online, it must be stopped!! MODS WHERE ARE YOU???????

Your father is a spineless cunt if you grew up to think its ok to insult another mans family 

So its okay to insult another person's family as long as that person isnt a celebrity? GTFO Phone Post
1/18/13 11:59 AM
whoabro

Divorce is incredibly hard, especially with kids involved. If true, best wishes to JDS getting through it. Phone Post
1/18/13 12:01 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

Talking shit about his wife's looks is weak shit.  Post pics of your spouse/s.o. before you bash his, or GTFO.  (And posting a pic of your hand doesn't count).

1/18/13 12:01 PM
IHangFromBJsBallSack

This thread is pure UG gold. I get all the drama in my life from this place, you kids keep me young. Phone Post
1/18/13 12:09 PM
John Nic

Libero21 - If I was him I would get with Paula sack! Phone Post
Probably already is Phone Post
1/18/13 12:11 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

KingGo - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 

really?

So its okay to insult another person's family as long as that person isnt a celebrity? GTFO Phone Post

Thank you! I love how hypocritical most of the UG is. My SN says it all. I love the banter and I don't take offense to any of it, I wish everybody could be like this. I used to think the UG was nothing but internet tough guys but I'm starting to think that's not the case. Bunch of sensitive pussies on here anymore. Call me names, call my parent's names, say you'll fuck my wife, I don't care, if it's funny I'll laugh with everybody else.
1/18/13 12:13 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Herring In A Fur Coat - 

Talking shit about his wife's looks is weak shit.  Post pics of your spouse/s.o. before you bash his, or GTFO.  (And posting a pic of your hand doesn't count).

I'm not a blue namer so I can't, but my wife's ugly as shit. Is that better?
1/18/13 12:14 PM
GarlicSauce

ABE FROMAN - 

Wow, I swear this guy is the dorkiest guy possible (outside of Anderson Silva). And yet in the cage both are monsters.

Who'd think this is one of the baddest men on the planet?
1/18/13 12:15 PM
KingGo
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- On the night his father died, Brett Favre addressed the Green Bay Packers in an emotional team meeting. He said he had no intention of leaving his football family, even at one of the lowest points in his life.

Football and basketball doesnt require a fraction of the heart needed to compete in mma. Fighters pour their very being and essence into a fight, before a fighter even steps into the cage theyve already been going through a spiritual and mental battle with themselves. To go through something like this can take your heart away, and in mma that can turn into receiving a one sided ass beating. Jds might as welk have walked into the ring with a broken limb that night, and still he gave it his all. You watch your dirty fucking mouth before you ever say some ignorant shit like this again Phone Post
1/18/13 12:16 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

GarlicSauce - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Wow, I swear this guy is the dorkiest guy possible (outside of Anderson Silva). And yet in the cage both are monsters.

Who'd think this is one of the baddest men on the planet?

How dare you talk about a fighter being dorky??? Fighter/family bashing everywhere in this thread. Terrible UG, just terrible.
1/18/13 12:16 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
MostUGersAreGhey - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

Not better until you post a photo so we can all make fun of her looks like you do with JDS.  Being a mudnamer is no excuse, put it up on an image hosting site and post a link, I'll even be nice and embed it for you.

1/18/13 12:17 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Herring In A Fur Coat - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

Not better until you post a photo so we can all make fun of her looks like you do with JDS.  Being a mudnamer is no excuse, put it up on an image hosting site and post a link, I'll even be nice and embed it for you.

I'll get back to you shortly.
1/18/13 12:21 PM
KingGo

MostUGersAreGhey -
KingGo - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 

really?

Thank you! I love how hypocritical most of the UG is. My SN says it all. I love the banter and I don't take offense to any of it, I wish everybody could be like this. I used to think the UG was nothing but internet tough guys but I'm starting to think that's not the case. Bunch of sensitive pussies on here anymore. Call me names, call my parent's names, say you'll fuck my wife, I don't care, if it's funny I'll laugh with everybody else.
Word homie. Personally I think shes bringing it on herself for breaking our precious jds' s heart, I have no idea how the fuck shes gonna do any better than what shes got already Phone Post
1/18/13 12:23 PM
tbi0904
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - 
Alpha Omega -
Ryann Von Doom - 
Alpha Omega - Junior is tough as shit. I'll always be a fan. He needs to get his mind right. Get a solid win or two, then take it to Cain in the rubber match.
A win or two like cain did? Phone Post

Cain got a good win over Bigfoot. I don't understand what you're getting at.
That they wont immediately give him a shot like cain. Phone Post

Why wouldn't they?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.