UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Report: JDS's personal problems were split w/ wife

1/18/13 2:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
garrote
368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nod Phone Post
1/18/13 2:27 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going through one myself that was also a ten year marriage. Luckily no kids are involved, but it's a proper head fuck. No fun. No fun at all. Phone Post
1/18/13 2:40 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess that could be a good reason. The ''homefront'' situation does make a major difference. Always a shitty situation if two people seperate. I am also guessing that it was not his wive who initiated the spit. Perhaps there was some lingering feelings of guilt.

Still 8 out 10 JDS vs Cain is going to end in the same manner. JDS just has holes in his game he needs to work on.

Cain was the much better man. The improvement and fixes JDS has to make now are a lot more complicated compared to what Cain needed to change. Cain just needed to go back to his wrestling. JDS needs better wrestling defense and better groundskills (do not think his timing can get much better). Bigger bridge to gap...he needs so training before fighting Cain again.

So yes i did believe it might have some impact but if you think he lost the fight because of it you are joking yourself. You just have to be realistic about these things.

1/18/13 2:43 PM
krept
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - 

Regardless, it's a bummer because he does look genuinely happy in this pic and when a family breaks up it is usually the kids that suffer.

That said, I get a huge chuckle out of his daughter's expression given the context of this thread. Foreshadowing?
1/18/13 2:46 PM
crowbar
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her throat looks awful pale.I wonder if she has been getting choked?

1/18/13 2:47 PM
Zomby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar - 

Are you retarded?

Serious question...
1/18/13 2:48 PM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

Does anyone who trains bjj not use it on their g friend/spouse? Phone Post
1/18/13 2:50 PM
buckshot44
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear -  Did he finally get the corrective eye surgery? Phone Post

1/18/13 2:50 PM
yellow wrkahlc
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These responses, my God.

These responses.

1/18/13 2:53 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

vaginal tear - 
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE -
MostUGersAreGhey - 
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - 

clasless children of the UG, GFY

shitting on the mother of his kid & wife of ten years for her looks?

really?

talk about things you wouldnt say to his face!

mass bannings are warranted

Yep ban them all for joking about an ugly woman on the internet. That's gotta be some of the worst stuff going on online, it must be stopped!! MODS WHERE ARE YOU???????

Your father is a spineless cunt if you grew up to think its ok to insult another mans family 

^ so it is ok to bash another mans family? Phone Post

Men are fair game, leave the women & children out of it

1/18/13 2:54 PM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 

really?

Yep ban them all for joking about an ugly woman on the internet. That's gotta be some of the worst stuff going on online, it must be stopped!! MODS WHERE ARE YOU???????

Your father is a spineless cunt if you grew up to think its ok to insult another mans family 

^ so it is ok to bash another mans family? Phone Post

Men are fair game, leave the women & children out of it

Ok. Fuck you and your brother. Phone Post
1/18/13 2:55 PM
Lobo8

fightharder - 

I guess that could be a good reason. The ''homefront'' situation does make a major difference. Always a shitty situation if two people seperate. I am also guessing that it was not his wive who initiated the spit. Perhaps there was some lingering feelings of guilt.

Still 8 out 10 JDS vs Cain is going to end in the same manner. JDS just has holes in his game he needs to work on.

Cain was the much better man. The improvement and fixes JDS has to make now are a lot more complicated compared to what Cain needed to change. Cain just needed to go back to his wrestling. JDS needs better wrestling defense and better groundskills (do not think his timing can get much better). Bigger bridge to gap...he needs so training before fighting Cain again.

So yes i did believe it might have some impact but if you think he lost the fight because of it you are joking yourself. You just have to be realistic about these things.

the faults you are pointing at junior or not correct. junior wrestling defense is not lacking at all, in fact it looked great in the fight. That was never the problem in the fight nor where his ground skils a problem. The issue was that he let cain control the pace to much when he got caught up in only stopping the takedowns. He left himself to open in the standup and got caught with bunch of strikes by cain. After cain rocked him, with one solid one he wasnt the same. And couldnt regroup in the next round, and cain proceeded to just beat on him. Junior will proceed to destroy his next opponent and get the rematch. Junior flaws arent too major, he just needs a better strategy. I wouldnt be too surprised if he wins the next time around.
1/18/13 2:57 PM
inf0
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/18/13 3:05 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Gunnar just makes up rules as he goes along. First don't talk about people's families but after he does, it's ok to attack men just not women and children. Get the fuck outta here.
1/18/13 3:10 PM
yellow wrkahlc
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - 

Gotta get down today.

1/18/13 3:11 PM
MasterofMartialArts
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The excuses roll on.....

You could write a book about it. Phone Post
1/18/13 3:18 PM
JerodR
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is kind of funny that the guy that commented on Cain saying that he didn't hit him in the knee, he hit him in the face is the one now making excuses.

Cain was the better fighter that night-period.

On a personal note I hate to see anyone having to go through a seperation like that. JDS looks very happy in that picture so that really sucks. Very hard, especially when a child is involved. I wish the best for him.
1/18/13 3:19 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

Thank you! I love how hypocritical most of the UG is. My SN says it all. I love the banter and I don't take offense to any of it, I wish everybody could be like this. I used to think the UG was nothing but internet tough guys but I'm starting to think that's not the case. Bunch of sensitive pussies on here anymore. Call me names, call my parent's names, say you'll fuck my wife, I don't care, if it's funny I'll laugh with everybody else.

'12ers reminiscing about the good old days, lmfao

1/18/13 3:26 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Thank you! I love how hypocritical most of the UG is. My SN says it all. I love the banter and I don't take offense to any of it, I wish everybody could be like this. I used to think the UG was nothing but internet tough guys but I'm starting to think that's not the case. Bunch of sensitive pussies on here anymore. Call me names, call my parent's names, say you'll fuck my wife, I don't care, if it's funny I'll laugh with everybody else.

I've been around much longer than my join date indicates. Either way, you're a douche. Funny how you avoid when you are called out. Again, you're a douche.
1/18/13 3:26 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmfao is right.

These fucking 12ers sometimes...

1/18/13 3:29 PM
Kimbos Bread
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

really?

White Knight. They always show up... Phone Post
1/18/13 3:31 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

MostUGersAreGhey - 

I've been around much longer than my join date indicates. Either way, you're a douche. Funny how you avoid when you are called out. Again, you're a douche.

'Ive been watching since UFC 2!'

1/18/13 3:31 PM
BrattMamley
1042 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

1/18/13 3:32 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Kimbos Bread - 

really?

White Knight. They always show up... Phone Post

A white knight who bashes on people just like everybody else. It's quite funny really. Did I mention he's a douche?
1/18/13 3:33 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Splitting up especially when a kid is involved can be really rough. I hope everything works out for him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.