UnderGround Forums >> Report: JDS's personal problems were split w/ wife

1/18/13 3:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MostUGersAreGhey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 

Thank you! I love how hypocritical most of the UG is. My SN says it all. I love the banter and I don't take offense to any of it, I wish everybody could be like this. I used to think the UG was nothing but internet tough guys but I'm starting to think that's not the case. Bunch of sensitive pussies on here anymore. Call me names, call my parent's names, say you'll fuck my wife, I don't care, if it's funny I'll laugh with everybody else.

'12ers reminiscing about the good old days, lmfao

I've been around much longer than my join date indicates. Either way, you're a douche. Funny how you avoid when you are called out. Again, you're a douche.

'Ive been watching since UFC 2!'

Yeah I know you were front row at UFC 1. We should all bow at your feet because you are one of the few true MMA fans on earth who has been a fan since day one. Shit you probably helped create the UFC and just don't want to take credit because you are so modest.
1/18/13 3:36 PM
JFC1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE -

clasless children of the UG, GFY

shitting on the mother of his kid & wife of ten years for her looks?

really?

talk about things you wouldnt say to his face!

mass bannings are warranted

This. Phone Post
1/18/13 3:36 PM
Jacinto
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's the thing. No one knows what she looked like when he married her. I have seen chicks i grew up with go from a 10 to a 4 in 8 years that never even had children much less 10 and having one.
1/18/13 3:41 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

JFC1001 - 

really?

This. Phone Post

Have you seen the other shit this guy was spewing. See what he said about my father, it was hurt damn it!! I had to leave my desk at work to go get tissues because his words cut so deep. I really wish I would have listened in kindergarten - "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". How I wish I were that strong.
1/18/13 3:44 PM
Barbasol
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

really?

. Phone Post
1/18/13 3:54 PM
Toquinho
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^Amen. VTFU Phone Post
1/18/13 4:09 PM
JerodR
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are just certain things decent people don't do. Disrespecting another mans wife and kid is one of them. It is not a matter of being a "white night", it is a matter of being a decent human being.

When people did that to Tito I didn't agree with it either, although at least she was a public figure so she was kind of fair game in that respect. This woman is not a public figure at all so there is honestly no reason for it.

The one thing I will bag on is excuses. Most fighters fight injured or with personal issues going on. It happens all of the time. Personally I have so much more respect for a fighter when they just admit defeat and come back stronger than when they make excuses. That is just me.
1/18/13 4:24 PM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pretty sad there's green names in here having a field day.

Here's to the champ, I drink a Tecate for you.

For real though, from what I understand about the daily struggles of training and what I don't understand about fame and glory, JDS had something very personal going on and only a true fighter can understand what it is to give it your all and still come up short.

Here's to quick recovery and best wishes for JDS.
1/18/13 4:25 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Kingfanpaul - 

really?

I voted you up for the post above, but you had to go and make me regret it after you posted this

"Your father is a spineless cunt if you grew up to think its ok to insult another mans family" 

Don't you guys hate it when you are reading a thread and you vote someone up, then continue reading the thread to see that person say something idiotic?

Yeah, I hate it. I'm fine with him bashing me or my family but don't get all cunty if I do the same. Words don't hurt me, especially when they are from the interwebs.
1/18/13 4:27 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

During Dana vlog, she's riding in the ambulance with him after the fight. Phone Post
1/18/13 4:28 PM
charliedelta1000
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would be awesome if some of you people weren't such pricks.

That is all.
1/18/13 4:30 PM
John Nic

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - During Dana vlog, she's riding in the ambulance with him after the fight. Phone Post
When people break up, it's not always pure vengeance and hatred. Even if they still have some relationship - the disconnect is hard to deal with. Phone Post
1/18/13 4:32 PM
Iskalainen
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John Nic - 
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - During Dana vlog, she's riding in the ambulance with him after the fight. Phone Post
When people break up, it's not always pure vengeance and hatred. Even if they still have some relationship - the disconnect is hard to deal with. Phone Post

As someone already noted, it was his manager, not his wife.
1/18/13 4:35 PM
John Nic

Here's a little fact about life..

When you go into the forest and look at the trees.. You see some big, thin, cracked, bent - you don't think anything other than they are unique from one another.

When you see people, you don't look at them the same as trees because your insecurities pass judgement onto these people over superficial qualities "haha, glad I'm not that fat!" "look how UGLY that person is" -- all to prop yourself up because you are mentally weak.

There are some REALLY insecure pieces of crap on this forum.

/thread Phone Post
1/18/13 4:38 PM
Humboldt
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

krept -
ABE FROMAN - 

Regardless, it's a bummer because he does look genuinely happy in this pic and when a family breaks up it is usually the kids that suffer.

That said, I get a huge chuckle out of his daughter's expression given the context of this thread. Foreshadowing?
The only chuckle I had in this thread is the comment on his daughters expression.

Last year my wife left. 17 years together, 2 teenage sons. By the time she left, I was ready for her to leave yet it still devastated me. As a matter if fact, I am still recovering today. Haven't stepped foot in the gym since.

My heart goes out to JDS and his family. F$ck Cain, or Reem, hell, even Fedor. This is the biggest fight of his life, he will forever be a changed man after this experience. Hopefully for the better. Phone Post
1/18/13 4:38 PM
Iskalainen
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking at the family photo, I don't think she looks bad at all. Judging someone's looks on a shitty screen cap is kinda douchy.

That being said, being ripped away from someone you have shared your life with for 10+ years has to fuck you up. But he was dominated for 5 rounds, whereas Cain in the first fight was knocked out after a minute. JDS should win at least a couple matches before he can start fighting for the belt again.
1/18/13 4:44 PM
Forssberg

Iskalainen - Looking at the family photo, I don't think she looks bad at all. Judging someone's looks on a shitty screen cap is kinda douchy.

That being said, being ripped away from someone you have shared your life with for 10+ years has to fuck you up. But he was dominated for 5 rounds, whereas Cain in the first fight was knocked out after a minute. JDS should win at least a couple matches before he can start fighting for the belt again.

The hell are u talking about, he must be ecstatic! JDS is a superstar, he's probably dating models now and his wife must have been a huge burden on him.
1/18/13 4:46 PM
Iskalainen

Forssberg - 
Iskalainen - Looking at the family photo, I don't think she looks bad at all. Judging someone's looks on a shitty screen cap is kinda douchy.

The hell are u talking about, he must be ecstatic! JDS is a superstar, he's probably dating models now and his wife must have been a huge burden on him.

Lol, or that.
1/18/13 4:54 PM
BrattMamley
1037 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I started this thread and received a bunch of vote downs. I apologize to anyone, and dear god I apologize to junior if he ever sees this, if you guys were offended. Was meant to be a joke but it is a serious matter. Phone Post
1/18/13 4:54 PM
Death Beast

John Nic -  Here's a little fact about life..

When you go into the forest and look at the trees.. You see some big, thin, cracked, bent - you don't think anything other than they are unique from one another.

When you see people, you don't look at them the same as trees because your insecurities pass judgement onto these people over superficial qualities "haha, glad I'm not that fat!" "look how UGLY that person is" -- all to prop yourself up because you are mentally weak.

/thread Phone Post

Here's another fact about life...your posting makes no sense in a realistic context.
People look at flowers and judge which are more or less aesthetically pleasing all the time. The judge cuts of meat by looks with no problem. In fact many decisions in life are based on 'what looks nice'. It doesn't always have to do with insecurities or anything deeper than "this gives me pleasure to look at; this does not".
Stop trying to sound all philisophical because you're making yourself seem like a fat kid that chose to stay fat "because people that make fun of me just hate themselves" instead of trying to make yourself a better person by doing something about it.
Not saying people need to be so vain either, but all jokes aside, she doesn't look like she's in great shape. He looks like he takes physical fitness pretty seriously. You don't think that having her be out of shape might eventually look unappealing to him? Especially when he can get some of the hottest women in a country filled with them?
Or is that such an absurd assumption that means I really hate myself?
1/18/13 4:55 PM
wreckker
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why BRAZILIANS have more excuses than any other race of fighter???

Cmon guys your managers need to tell you stfu And just fight! Phone Post
1/18/13 4:58 PM
JetSetter

What's the next excuse? Phone Post
1/18/13 5:07 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Death Beast - 
John Nic -  Here's a little fact about life..

/thread Phone Post

Here's another fact about life...your posting makes no sense in a realistic context.
People look at flowers and judge which are more or less aesthetically pleasing all the time. The judge cuts of meat by looks with no problem. In fact many decisions in life are based on 'what looks nice'. It doesn't always have to do with insecurities or anything deeper than "this gives me pleasure to look at; this does not".
Stop trying to sound all philisophical because you're making yourself seem like a fat kid that chose to stay fat "because people that make fun of me just hate themselves" instead of trying to make yourself a better person by doing something about it.
Not saying people need to be so vain either, but all jokes aside, she doesn't look like she's in great shape. He looks like he takes physical fitness pretty seriously. You don't think that having her be out of shape might eventually look unappealing to him? Especially when he can get some of the hottest women in a country filled with them?
Or is that such an absurd assumption that means I really hate myself?

Thank You!!! I'm sure his wife's a nice lady, the fact is is that he is a star and can now bang any whore he wants. I'm really jealous of that.
1/18/13 5:12 PM
Stan Dan Wang

MostUGersAreGhey - 

really?

Yep ban them all for joking about an ugly woman on the internet. That's gotta be some of the worst stuff going on online, it must be stopped!! MODS WHERE ARE YOU???????

Your father is a spineless cunt if you grew up to think its ok to insult another mans family 

lol ironing
1/18/13 5:20 PM
jaytrainwreck
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dc444 - Frank Mir curse! Phone Post
He really is the devil. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.