UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Report: JDS's personal problems were split w/ wife

1/18/13 8:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Couldabeen
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Broke up with a 10 year gf myself a while back... Hated that bitch and was a relief to get away from, but still fucked me up somewhat... And I didn't have a fight coming up.

Cain fought the perfect fight though so I'm not sure how much of an issue this was to end result however... Phone Post
1/18/13 9:26 PM
Frankie Emelianenko
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luke Thomas ?@SBNLukeThomas
According to @guicruzzz, the 'personal problems' Junior dos Santos had before Velasquez rematch is his split with his wife of 10 yrs.

....... Junior initiated the break up Phone Post
1/18/13 9:30 PM
FortyKoatz

I really dont think JDS is making excuses. Hes just a straightforward guy who speaks his mind. Cant wait for his next fight.
1/18/13 9:44 PM
WRESTLENOW

good for junior, the dude is a warrior and puts on great fights, hopefully he comes out of this stronger
1/18/13 9:47 PM
danggook

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - lol, and I was frozen and my post was deleted for calling HELWIG an idiot............HELWIG

mods are a joke.

*gets frozen for mod bashing*
Well you called a fighter an idiot. Helwig tends to be a tad on the pessimistic side but I wouldn't call him an idiot Phone Post
1/18/13 10:38 PM
DiSmAnTLeR

vaginal tear - 
DiSmAnTLeR -
vaginal tear - 
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE -
MostUGersAreGhey - 
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - 

clasless children of the UG, GFY

shitting on the mother of his kid & wife of ten years for her looks?

really?

talk about things you wouldnt say to his face!

mass bannings are warranted

Yep ban them all for joking about an ugly woman on the internet. That's gotta be some of the worst stuff going on online, it must be stopped!! MODS WHERE ARE YOU???????

Your father is a spineless cunt if you grew up to think its ok to insult another mans family 

^ so it is ok to bash another mans family? Phone Post

talk about the intended sarcastic humor going right the fuck over your head!

Please do not swear when addressing me. Phone Post

"if you are offended by any word in any language, its probably becaue your parents were unfit to raise a child. they were too stupid, they should have been neutered."

doug stanhope
1/18/13 10:44 PM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snooty - 
Large Fun Bags - He'll be ok
He'll be ok Phone Post

He'll be ok

1/18/13 10:45 PM
LShaman

JDS will grow stronger. It was only a matter of time before he found out that she was his aunt.
1/18/13 10:46 PM
Strykr619

KingGo - 
Tap In -
KingGo - 
Tap In - OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- On the night his father died, Brett Favre addressed the Green Bay Packers in an emotional team meeting. He said he had no intention of leaving his football family, even at one of the lowest points in his life.

The next day, Favre played his heavy heart out, inspiring his teammates to do great things.

Favre passed for 399 yards and four touchdowns a day after his father's death, moving into second place in NFL history for career TD passes while leading the Packers to a 41-7 victory over the Oakland Raiders on Monday night.

Kobe Bryant was going through a rape trial and divorce proceedings and he was fucking dominating on the court.

They aren't whiny though, I guess that's the difference of a real pro
Football and basketball doesnt require a fraction of the heart needed to compete in mma. Fighters pour their very being and essence into a fight, before a fighter even steps into the cage theyve already been going through a spiritual and mental battle with themselves. To go through something like this can take your heart away, and in mma that can turn into receiving a one sided ass beating. Jds might as welk have walked into the ring with a broken limb that night, and still he gave it his all. You watch your dirty fucking mouth before you ever say some ignorant shit like this again Phone Post

/\ has ugly wife
Oh I see now, youre a 12 year old. You should have just said that from the very beginning so that I wouldnt have wasted my time trying to correct dipshit thinking and instead just chalk your behavior up to being a preteen twat and continued with my day. Allow me to rectify that by doing it now Phone Post

I bet Junior Seau would disagree with your assessment.... Oh wait he can't anymore that's right. 

1/18/13 10:49 PM
vaginal tear
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiSmAnTLeR -
vaginal tear - 
DiSmAnTLeR -
vaginal tear - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 

really?

Yep ban them all for joking about an ugly woman on the internet. That's gotta be some of the worst stuff going on online, it must be stopped!! MODS WHERE ARE YOU???????

Your father is a spineless cunt if you grew up to think its ok to insult another mans family 

talk about the intended sarcastic humor going right the fuck over your head!

Please do not swear when addressing me. Phone Post

"if you are offended by any word in any language, its probably becaue your parents were unfit to raise a child. they were too stupid, they should have been neutered."

doug stanhope
Here people go talking about family again. Phone Post
1/18/13 11:13 PM
GtheMVP

really?

C'mon man, have you actually taken a close look at his ex wife?

Regardless, I'm sure the breakup was difficult, it's never easy saying goodbye to someone who was such a big part of your life, however, he has some fine tail coming his way!

Whether he ever wins the belt again or not, he'll be "winning" :D
1/18/13 11:13 PM
tjmitchiscool
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Not emotionally there" lol...dude was mean mugging Cain every chance he could get before the fight... Phone Post
1/18/13 11:14 PM
GtheMVP

vaginal tear - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 

really?

pwnage!
1/19/13 1:08 AM
Ew0k187

blue name please

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/ew0k187/Visana-Piccozi-Junior-Dos-Santos-Wife_zps8305e14b.jpg

so that explains it
1/19/13 1:13 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

Wow..

Just fucking wow

WHY BRING SUCH A PERSONAL THING UP AS AN EXCUSE FOR A LOSS,??? Phone Post
1/19/13 1:14 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

Phone Post
1/19/13 2:26 AM
dmjr98
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

really?

This x10 Phone Post
1/19/13 2:39 AM
dmjr98
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua J King - I'm all for calling out brazilians on there "excuses" but this is not one of these instances.

Dudes,even if he hated her,thought she was an ogre and had hot ass on the side, it's very possible for him to still feel bad in some way either from guilt or regret. Phone Post
I agree. Speaking from experience (separation not divorce) I wasn't able to properly function (sleep,eat,work) so I can 100% see how a divorce would affect his performance. Phone Post
1/19/13 3:18 AM
BCBudBarron

Im 32 and have been with my wife for nearly 11 years. We have two beautiful little girls together, and I can honestly say that I have made two poor decisions involving two different women. I constantly think about how much it would hurt my family if they knew, but I also believe that the past is the past and being there for my daughters to tuck them into bed and listen to there daily interactions is more important than telling my wife what I have done. Im sure Junior has 1000 times more opportunity to cheat on his wife than I do, and he feels that leaving is the right ing to do. I can also say my wife is more attractive than the women were, so I feel that it's not always that the man is looking for an "upgrade". For me it was the inability to say no when the option to have a couple no strings encounters. I don't know what Juniors reasons were and frankly it's not our business either. I will still look forward to watching him fight and he honestly has gained my respect as he is obviously being open about a topic which is very easily judged by less honorable individuals.
1/19/13 3:23 AM
12SixElbow
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly after a 10 year marriage ended I think he should have pulled out.

I've seen guys go really fucking dark after a divorce.

1/19/13 3:28 AM
Tap In
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/19/13 3:28 AM
/\ You are calling people less honorable? Hilarious. You did it twice so you don't feel all that bad about it. Go smoke some more weed

edit- response to BCbudbarron
1/19/13 3:29 AM
Tap In
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ssj - 
Tap In - 
BrattMamley - 

Luke Thomas @SBNLukeThomas

According to , the 'personal problems' Junior dos Santos had before Velasquez rematch is his split with his wife of 10 yrs.

I think Junior will be alright.

Dropping this before the fight is the equivalent of taking peds. He probably was walking around on a cloud with the strength of ten men. Surprised he didn't get popped for elevated happiness

you think you're funny?

what a lame cunt, lol.

If I were a lame cunt JDS would have tried to marry me by now
1/19/13 3:31 AM
shallowkal

MostUGersAreGhey - 

really?

Haha calls father a spineless cunt then tells him not to insult peoples family, only on the UG Phone Post
1/19/13 3:33 AM
Tap In

/\ it was intentional, a goof if you will
1/19/13 3:40 AM
Tap In

JDS was in the best shape of his life, it obviously didn't affect his training, which is where it would affect you. We were all oogling over his biceps on the tennis court pics

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.