UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Report: JDS's personal problems were split w/ wife

1/19/13 4:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGK4Life
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw a video of Alistair before the K-1 final. There was him and 3 fine ass Japanese chicks. One on each bicep and one hanging around his neck. He picked them all of the ground. I bet he fucked all 3 of them... At the same damn time!!!!!
1/19/13 4:36 AM
Proteus The Invincible
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - 
ssj - 
Tap In - 
BrattMamley - 

Luke Thomas @SBNLukeThomas

According to , the 'personal problems' Junior dos Santos had before Velasquez rematch is his split with his wife of 10 yrs.

I think Junior will be alright.

Dropping this before the fight is the equivalent of taking peds. He probably was walking around on a cloud with the strength of ten men. Surprised he didn't get popped for elevated happiness

you think you're funny?

what a lame cunt, lol.

If I were a lame cunt JDS would have tried to marry me by now

Do you honestly see nothing wrong with calling a man's partner of ten years and mother of his child a lame cunt? If nothing else, it's extremely disrespectful and insulting to their child.
1/19/13 4:46 AM
UGK4Life
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/19/13 5:07 AM
Edit
1/19/13 4:55 AM
Fedoral Crime
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDS is 28 now so that means he would of been around 16 when they first hooked up.

Does anyone know what age she is, cos it sounds like Junior could of been Irvin'd. Phone Post
1/19/13 5:02 AM
Dr Violence
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very sad to see all this sherdoggy/twittery drivel here on the UG. Let me balance it out with a nice big FRAT:

Firstly, the wife's picture has already been posted on here before and all the relevant jokes and unpleasant comments were made then, this thread is just a reprise with a little extra sleaziness to it because it's attracted the kind of people who like to put the boot in on a fallen hero. You know the type. People who like to announce when a fighter is 'done'. Media type sleazebags. Little cybercafe-dwelling, latte-sipping, twittering and shittering little internet monkeys, with their gadgets and their little speccy glasses and their lol and lmao. Scum. Not martial artists.

Now listen here everyone who isn't a scum as described above. Junior as we know him wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for that lady in the photo. It was her that ran up to Minotauro at an event and said that Junior is his biggest fan and he wants to train with him, when Junior didn't have the balls to go over himself. Junior was just a big pudgy fanboi with long shaggy hair, a loser like you. Just imagine if she hadn't approached Minotauro and charmed him? Junior would have been a lone weirdo, he would have walked up nervously to Nog and asked him for a faggy awkward fist-pose/prom-photo fanpic and mumbled something incoherent to Nog about him being awesome, and then he would have gone home, and shadow boxed in front of the mirror, just like you, wishing he was a great fighter, and that would have been it for him, and the name 'Junior Dos Santos' would just belong to some guy in Brazil. But she made that introduction, she brought Junior and Minotauro together, and during the time JDS was with her, she helped to transform him into the heavyweight CHAMPION of the WORLD.

You see there's good women and evil women in this world boys. There are women who inspire men to good, to achieving greatness, and then there are women who inspire men to evil ways - who latch on to their greatness and suck it out of them. Sometimes literally!

There are the nurturers, and then there are the leeches. It takes time and experience for a man to learn this difference, to discern the good from the evil, because evil women are masters of disguise.

When I saw Junior's blonde manager catching screen time I suspected something was up, and thought back sadly to this poor girl in the photo (and also poor Ed Soares). I had hoped that Junior's innocent goodness and integrity could somehow be preserved against the corruptive influence of the American McDollar, the so-called 'UFC' and the parasites that fester around it. But alas, the forces of evil were too strong for him, he was only a kid, a kid in a candy store. The exposure was too much. The candy was laced with poison, because the candy store is owned by a coven of witches who want to fatten you up and then eat you (Zuffa). In time hopefully Junior will learn to protect himself from this kind of damage. But I doubt he'll ever be the same again.

And just you mangy internet posters just remember, if your whole life is spent absorbing pixelated females from a computer screen, you'll never learn how to judge a female's character, you'll never learn how to spot the devil in the little black dress. You'll just become more and more hopelessly addicted to hot pussy. And sooner or later, you'll end up on the OG, lamenting about how the awesome piece of tail you fell for turned out to be an evil cunt who completely destroyed your life.

And you'll get no sympathy from Dr Violence, nononono, no I will be laughing and capering, and lampooning your misery with great enthusiasm! And you will cry and say boo hoo, people are mean on the internet! And I will be like, 'lmao' on YOU, mother asshole. This time the lolmao's are on YOU!
1/19/13 5:06 AM
UGK4Life

Dr Violence - Very sad to see all this sherdoggy/twittery drivel here on the UG. Let me balance it out with a nice big FRAT:

Firstly, the wife's picture has already been posted on here before and all the relevant jokes and unpleasant comments were made then, this thread is just a reprise with a little extra sleaziness to it because it's attracted the kind of people who like to put the boot in on a fallen hero. You know the type. People who like to announce when a fighter is 'done'. Media type sleazebags. Little cybercafe-dwelling, latte-sipping, twittering and shittering little internet monkeys, with their gadgets and their little speccy glasses and their lol and lmao. Scum. Not martial artists.

Now listen here everyone who isn't a scum as described above. Junior as we know him wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for that lady in the photo. It was her that ran up to Minotauro at an event and said that Junior is his biggest fan and he wants to train with him, when Junior didn't have the balls to go over himself. Junior was just a big pudgy fanboi with long shaggy hair, a loser like you. Just imagine if she hadn't approached Minotauro and charmed him? Junior would have been a lone weirdo, he would have walked up nervously to Nog and asked him for a faggy awkward fist-pose/prom-photo fanpic and mumbled something incoherent to Nog about him being awesome, and then he would have gone home, and shadow boxed in front of the mirror, just like you, wishing he was a great fighter, and that would have been it for him, and the name 'Junior Dos Santos' would just belong to some guy in Brazil. But she made that introduction, she brought Junior and Minotauro together, and during the time JDS was with her, she helped to transform him into the heavyweight CHAMPION of the WORLD.

You see there's good women and evil women in this world boys. There are women who inspire men to good, to achieving greatness, and then there are women who inspire men to evil ways - who latch on to their greatness and suck it out of them. Sometimes literally!

There are the nurturers, and then there are the leeches. It takes time and experience for a man to learn this difference, to discern the good from the evil, because evil women are masters of disguise.

When I saw Junior's blonde manager catching screen time I suspected something was up, and thought back sadly to this poor girl in the photo (and also poor Ed Soares). I had hoped that Junior's innocent goodness and integrity could somehow be preserved against the corruptive influence of the American McDollar, the so-called 'UFC' and the parasites that fester around it. But alas, the forces of evil were too strong for him, he was only a kid, a kid in a candy store. The exposure was too much. The candy was laced with poison, because the candy store is owned by a coven of witches who want to fatten you up and then eat you (Zuffa). In time hopefully Junior will learn to protect himself from this kind of damage. But I doubt he'll ever be the same again.

And just you mangy internet posters just remember, if your whole life is spent absorbing pixelated females from a computer screen, you'll never learn how to judge a female's character, you'll never learn how to spot the devil in the little black dress. You'll just become more and more hopelessly addicted to hot pussy. And sooner or later, you'll end up on the OG, lamenting about how the awesome piece of tail you fell for turned out to be an evil cunt who completely destroyed your life.

And you'll get no sympathy from Dr Violence, nononono, no I will be laughing and capering, and lampooning your misery with great enthusiasm! And you will cry and say boo hoo, people are mean on the internet! And I will be like, 'lmao' on YOU, mother asshole. This time the lolmao's are on YOU!

Only read the first paragraph of your long winded hipster fag post. I long said JDS was scared of Overeem.
1/19/13 5:07 AM
Tap In
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Proteus, it was a joke bud, just trolling the dude that called me that. I know divorce sucks, I'm sure she's a nice lady, I shouldn't have to qualify that. JDS shouldn't have used her as an excuse, THAT is extremely disrespectful. If his child is reading this that kid has a bright future, she looks like 2 years old
1/19/13 5:09 AM
Tap In
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr. Violence needs to lay off the cabernet. You know he sat back in his womanless 1 room apartment and was proud of that wall of shit that no one will read
1/19/13 5:16 AM
UGK4Life

Tap In - Dr. Violence needs to lay off the cabernet. You know he sat back in his womanless 1 room apartment and was proud of that wall of shit that no one will read

I laughed bro. It's almost 6 AM here. My woman is gonna be mad ass hell when I go to bed. Not that I care though. I pay the bills in this mother fucker.
1/19/13 5:19 AM
Tap In

UGK4Life - 
Tap In - Dr. Violence needs to lay off the cabernet. You know he sat back in his womanless 1 room apartment and was proud of that wall of shit that no one will read

I laughed bro. It's almost 6 AM here. My woman is gonna be mad ass hell when I go to bed. Not that I care though. I pay the bills in this mother fucker.

Man's game
1/19/13 5:57 AM
Dr Violence
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going out to play in the snow now, and I'm going to make a snowman called 'Tap In', and then I'm going to kick his head off and weewee his body in half! Take that for a ride!
1/19/13 7:10 AM
Mattapooh
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched the Primetime special where that screencap of JDS' ex wife first showed up, I remember saying to my wife that it was only a matter of time before he traded up now that he was successful.

Some men stick with their wives long after they become successful because they married a woman above their station who believed in them and the men have character and always love them for it. It's like "She believed in me when I had nothing, I want her to be here for the success".

I think JDS was poor and settled, sadly.

I'm not being insulting, but it's pretty obvious what's going on.
1/19/13 7:54 AM
Trick or Truth
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
Tap In -
Joshua J King -  I'm all for calling out brazilians on there "excuses" but this is not one of these instances.

Dudes,even if he hated her,thought she was an ogre and had hot ass on the side, it's very possible for him to still feel bad in some way either from guilt or regret. Phone Post

It shouldn't affect his cardio and face getting punched off ability. I'm sure it was tough but dude's a pro, he's been through a lot tougher shit in his life growing up in Brasil. Comes off as whiny. I wonder what he'll say next time Cain pwns him. He'll be top 2 in the division though for a long while
I'm sorry, can you show us your mma accolades and your going through a divorce while defending your title belt? Phone Post

You're still holding onto the antiquated notion that you can't critique someone if you aren't a pro in their exact sport and been through their same hardships? This is a forum, we discuss our opinions, that is my opinion. You've never written your opinion about a fighter on here? I'm sure you have a thousand times out of your 32k+ posts, so where's your mma accolades? Jpeg is fine

I am surprised you have any vote ups Tap In. Everything I have seen you post is inane fatuous bullshit. Perhaps that is not always the case and I am denigrating you, but from what I have read, that is in fact the case.
1/19/13 8:06 AM
Sallyslaps
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Violence -

I'm going out to play in the snow now, and I'm going to make a snowman called 'Tap In', and then I'm going to kick his head off and weewee his body in half! Take that for a ride!
How about you STFU and stop trying to be a hispter. Phone Post
1/19/13 11:02 AM
HexRei

UGK4Life - 
Dr Violence - Very sad to see all this sherdoggy/twittery drivel here on the UG. Let me balance it out with a nice big FRAT:

Only read the first paragraph of your long winded hipster fag post. I long said JDS was scared of Overeem.

Do you know what the word hipster means, or is it just a meaningless pejorative you throw out alongside words like "fag"?
1/19/13 11:21 AM
fightsfan
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going thru any seperation and divorce can be extrmemely diffcult physchologically.

Plus as HW UFC Champ he was certainly in a position to be meeting many beautifull women due to his celebrity which can also be a new distraction.

JUNIOR will be back and learn from this and get thru it , hoefully stronger.
1/19/13 11:45 AM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGK4Life - I saw a video of Alistair before the K-1 final. There was him and 3 fine ass Japanese chicks. One on each bicep and one hanging around his neck. He picked them all of the ground. I bet he fucked all 3 of them... At the same damn time!!!!!

You wanna get reemed by the Reem ennit?
1/19/13 12:42 PM
Tap In

UGK4Life - I saw a video of Alistair before the K-1 final. There was him and 3 fine ass Japanese chicks. One on each bicep and one hanging around his neck. He picked them all of the ground. I bet he fucked all 3 of them... At the same damn time!!!!!

I could hear your boner growing from here while you wrote that
1/19/13 1:35 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know it's a horrible thing to say, but who didn't see this coming? JDS is as magnetic a guy as you can get.  He's rich now, he's famous, and from what I've heard he's been with this woman for over a decade which means he didn't have much time to sow those wild oats.

I see a lot of sowing in JDS' future!

1/19/13 1:45 PM
Luda54

I've been expecting JDS has been hookin up with Paula Sack for quite awhile now! I seen the two of them at a sports expo in Rio a couple years back and they looked and acted as if they were a couple. Side by side the entire time, sneaking around the back of the building to take a cab "home" with one another at 3am. Since that trip, I've always noticed her side by side with him now. Anywhere JDS is, she is. And if that's the case, good on him - she's ridiculously hot
1/19/13 2:42 PM
Willin
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luda54 - I've been expecting JDS has been hookin up with Paula Sack for quite awhile now! I seen the two of them at a sports expo in Rio a couple years back and they looked and acted as if they were a couple. Side by side the entire time, sneaking around the back of the building to take a cab "home" with one another at 3am. Since that trip, I've always noticed her side by side with him now. Anywhere JDS is, she is. And if that's the case, good on him - she's ridiculously hot
She also wears an engagement ring... Phone Post
1/19/13 3:25 PM
XxOrganicVegxX
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonOfThePeepHole -  Phone Post

How about removing the "Creatine Piccozi" and installing "Melissa Etheridge"?
1/19/13 3:51 PM
Dr Violence

HexRei - 
UGK4Life - 

Do you know what the word hipster means, or is it just a meaningless pejorative you throw out alongside words like "fag"?

Yeah it is a really odd thing to say! I looked it up in the dictionary and it basically means a person who is 'hip'. Which to my understanding is supposed to mean 'cool' or 'with it'. Why would that be insulting?

I was sure I'd made a mistake but then I looked up 'hip' and it definitely means:

- familiar with or informed about the latest ideas, styles, developments, etc
- considered aware of or attuned to what is expected, especially with a casual or knowing air; cool
- in agreement or willing to cooperate; going along

Those are all fine things to be! So it really makes no sense unless the people using the insult don't know how to use words properly, perhaps due to being confused or foreign or retarded, or even all three. In fact that may be the trigger - words - they see lots of words that they don't understand and it triggers a kind of fear response where they attempt to blurt out an insult, but the insult accidentally comes out as highly complimentary.
1/19/13 5:01 PM
smileyface1

Wow. One of the best things i have ever read on here.
1/19/13 5:49 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus, someone has been sniffing Reem's undies. Settle down man.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.