UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Tell me about muscle bellies, muscle length, etc

1/18/13 1:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jw234
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tell me about muscle bellies, muscle length, etc, and how that affects strength and performance. Phone Post
1/18/13 1:59 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flex your bicep with your knuckles pointed towards you and measure the gap in the crook of your arm with the fingers from your other hand. People with a large gap have short muscle bellies in their bicep, and generally, everywhere else.

Longer muscle bellies have more potential for growth, which generally means more strength.
1/18/13 2:08 PM
Wiggy
298 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can't change yours, so you might as well just improve your own personal capabilities and not worry about it.

Wiggy - http://www.workingclassfitness.com

1/18/13 2:14 PM
Taku
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/18/13 2:15 PM

Genetics determine muscle belly length, as well as a host of other things. You can not change these factors.

TAKU

P.S. That's my arm on the right, and WIGGY's Arm on the left.

1/18/13 4:41 PM
Wiggy
298 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dillon....I mean...TAKU!! YOU SONOFABITCH!
1/22/13 10:18 AM
HULC
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't actually think the guy on the right has a short muscle belly length, he's just skinny.

So chin up Taku! ;)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.