UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Marcos Avellan's "Black Belt Psychology"

1/18/13 2:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
YVES JOCKSTRAP
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV2qivjwFy8

Marcos uploaded this ridiculous video, excuse me, "Master" Marcos uploaded this ridiculous video less than a week ago. Is this some sort of inside joke? What are his credentials in the field of psychology? Was he able to use these methods himself against top level competition? Thanks!
1/18/13 2:48 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's just trying to bring the psychology aspects back in to jiu jitsu. Phone Post
1/18/13 2:49 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

give the guy a break..he comes from the LI school of hustlin for that cheddah

1/18/13 4:07 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^

lol

I like how Marcos is wearing his "professional" attire in this video
1/18/13 6:50 PM
fight4right

I used to buy in to the Avellan Brothers schtick and thought they seemed like stand up, hard working guys. Then I saw the real Marcos come out in defense of his monetary master Lloyd Irvin, attacking Kennan's sister and father and putting financial loyalty over human decency in the process.

I hope he gets reminded of this every time he shows his face on this forum or anywhere else in the MMA community from this point forward. Phone Post
1/18/13 7:04 PM
spartancs
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, now those guys invented sports psychology, impressive.

1/18/13 7:07 PM
Naderhood
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOLOLOLOL

Of course it would be a DVD series for sale for only 3 easy low payments of your dignity, self respect, and morals.

1/18/13 7:23 PM
T-Ham
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fight4right - I used to buy in to the Avellan Brothers schtick and thought they seemed like stand up, hard working guys. Then I saw the real Marcos come out in defense of his monetary master Lloyd Irvin, attacking Kennan's sister and father and putting financial loyalty over human decency in the process.

I hope he gets reminded of this every time he shows his face on this forum or anywhere else in the MMA community from this point forward. Phone Post
Me too Phone Post
1/18/13 7:24 PM
TKOhYeah
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post
1/18/13 7:26 PM
32Hunter

I subbed to his vids the day before he came on the ug to defend Irving, I unsubbed while I was reading his thread.
1/18/13 7:59 PM
cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love how he calls it a system...MLM bullshit talk
1/18/13 8:02 PM
soremano

tom lawlor endorses it lol

http://blackbeltpsychology.com/

1/18/13 8:04 PM
soremano

only $200 for the dvd set

it's a steal

1/18/13 8:04 PM
spartancs
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - 

LOLOLOLOL

Of course it would be a DVD series for sale for only 3 easy low payments of your dignity, self respect, and morals.

Thats funny.

1/18/13 8:37 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP

$200?! Phone Post
1/18/13 9:01 PM
Kings21
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano - 

only $200 for the dvd set

it's a steal

For Avellan its a definite steal.
1/18/13 9:15 PM
Drugs_Delaney
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn, thses guys are friends with everybody

Greg Nelson · Owner at Minnesota Martial Arts Academy
Do yourself a favor and get this system. The mental aspect of mma, bjj, submission grappling, self-defense, and the every day battles of your life is more important than anything else. It is not about training hard, it is about getting your whole being into your training. I will be getting this system to build onto our Academy program....can't wait! - Greg Nelson.
December 21, 2012 at 1:43pm
1/18/13 9:18 PM
cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/18/13 9:19 PM
cheesesteak

he needs to clean his nails
1/18/13 9:21 PM
cheesesteak

Edited: 01/18/13 9:28 PM

Marcos Clause is coming to town...

The gross thing about the whole video is that Marcos could give a shit about getting toys to poor children. At about the 2:45 mark he starts groveling for people to join his school. Do you have to make your scumbagness so obvious?????
1/18/13 9:21 PM
Tom Lawlor
484 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano -

Yeah I do, because the book is a worthy product to me.

I knew Marcos was into this stuff, reached out to him, and it helped me immensely. My brain and body were fried before the MacDonald fight and without his help I'm not sure what the outcome would have been, however I do know that the stuff I envisioned and wrote down before the fight happened almost to a T in the fight and I walked away with a win and a bonus.

I wrote the testimonial and read the book before much of the TLI rape stuff/Marcos' defense on here happened. Do I regret supporting Marcos' product? No it helped me immensely and I am sure it can help others too. Phone Post
1/18/13 9:24 PM
cheesesteak

Tom Lawlor - 
soremano -

I knew Marcos was into this stuff, reached out to him, and it helped me immensely. My brain and body were fried before the MacDonald fight and without his help I'm not sure what the outcome would have been, however I do know that the stuff I envisioned and wrote down before the fight happened almost to a T in the fight and I walked away with a win and a bonus.

I wrote the testimonial and read the book before much of the TLI rape stuff/Marcos' defense on here happened. Do I regret supporting Marcos' product? No it helped me immensely and I am sure it can help others too. Phone Post

Awwwww man...Not Tom...Fuuuuuuuuuuuck........Supporting an ovious scumbag like Marcos. Douldn't have just kept it to yourself....

my stomach doesn't feel to good....
1/18/13 9:25 PM
dhughes
351 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/18/13 9:25 PM
This guy is a bumbling mess. How he managed to string enough words together to create a "book" is beyond my understanding of the human mind. But then again, I don't have a black belt in psychology....
1/18/13 9:31 PM
dhughes
351 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - 
soremano -

FUCK.....

1/18/13 9:33 PM
jude099
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ridin' the anti-LI waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.