UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tate: People are already sick of Rousey's comments

1/18/13 4:03 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1030 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Former Strikeforce women's bantamweight champ Miesha Tate said on Jan. 17 via Facebook that she is not pleased with UFC champ Ronda Rousey's recent verbal attack on her boyfriend, UFC bantamweight contender Bryan Caraway.

"This is beyond stupid," Tate said of Rousey's comments about Caraway on Jay Mohr's "Mohr Stories" podcast. "Ronda knows it will never happen, yet she keeps making digs and calling him out. [She hides] behind the fact that she's a girl, which somehow makes her actions okay. To me it's a pathetic cry for attention and I'm done feeding into her [expletive]. People are already getting sick of her trashy comments and loud mouth. Let her talk, let her show her true colors."

Tate, 26, was responding to Rousey's answer to Mohr's question about her ability to beat a man in a cage fight.

Rousey's response was “Bryan Caraway.”

read entire article...

1/18/13 4:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
soremano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/18/13 4:07 PM
GarlicSauce

Miesha has a point.
1/18/13 4:10 PM
Right Hand JO Power
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She still mad. Phone Post
1/18/13 4:11 PM
UGSlapshot

All she ever does anymore is bitch about Ronda, she seems incredibly bitter and jealous. Phone Post
1/18/13 4:13 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

didnt bryan say all kinds of crazy shit about ronda too? like he was gonna knock her teeth in?

1/18/13 4:14 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rousey and Tate have created a catfight forest fire that is generating its own whine, a horrifically annoying condition that will build until it destroys every ear in North America, beginning with Dana's.

1/18/13 4:14 PM
JerodR
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It sucks when she is right... I am not always a fan of Rousey's mouth either but I have no simpathy when it comes to Caraway.

When the man makes a statement like this:

@colbub and if she wants to challenge a man I'll knock her teeth dwn her throat the break her arm!

Don't bitch when Rousey talks trash back. He deserves anything she wants to say about him at that point.
1/18/13 4:16 PM
Humboldt
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -

didnt bryan say all kinds of crazy shit about ronda too? like he was gonna knock her teeth in?

This. Phone Post
1/18/13 4:18 PM
FreakDaddy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am more sick of Tates sour grapes......Say what you will about Rhonda, but she has backed it all up so far......
1/18/13 4:22 PM
Vril

1/18/13 4:23 PM
GarlicSauce

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

You mean *after* she kept calling him out and insulting him?
1/18/13 4:23 PM
Argo

"To me it's a pathetic cry for attention and I'm done feeding into her [expletive]."

As Meisha again feeds into her [expletive].

We get it. You are nothing without Ronda. You need to open your big yap about Ronda or nobody will listen to anything you cry about.

I'm sorry Ronda took your arm home as a trophy and took part of your soul with it. I'm sorry you have to act all brave and tough even though you ducked the chance to face her again in the first UFC match. Would it have killed you too much to have her take the other arm as well?

So how about just forgetting about Ronda for a minute or two and do something for your career. How about offering to be Cyborg's first 135 fight? You think you're good enough to be champ so why not you be the one to take on the Borg after her first cut down to 135. Hmm?
1/18/13 4:24 PM
ABE FROMAN

JerodR - It sucks when she is right... I am not always a fan of Rousey's mouth either but I have no simpathy when it comes to Caraway.

When the man makes a statement like this:

@colbub and if she wants to challenge a man I'll knock her teeth dwn her throat the break her arm!

Don't bitch when Rousey talks trash back. He deserves anything she wants to say about him at that point.

That was like a year ago. 

1/18/13 4:25 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

I wonder how her arm feels. Phone Post
1/18/13 4:26 PM
JerodR
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know when it was. If she is asked about fighting a male fighter do you honestly think she would name anyone else with that kind of comment having been made?
1/18/13 4:27 PM
PJ Benn Fan
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda fucked her up bad.

Meisha should shut the fuck up and remember that Carway had to wipe her ass for a couple of months because of it.

1/18/13 4:28 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

She has a point, but she will never beat her as long as she allows Ronda to be in her head like this. Phone Post
JerodR

I think the frustrating part is that Tate thought she was going to destroy Rousey and Caraway couldn't because he is a man. Then she gets beat and there is nothing either one of them can do about it. Talk about frustrating. Rousey took the title quickly, defended it, got the spotlight, and the first UFC womens champion. Tate got to fix her arm...not a good trade off.
ABE FROMAN

JerodR - I know when it was. If she is asked about fighting a male fighter do you honestly think she would name anyone else with that kind of comment having been made?

Here's what I think....

Ronda keeps talking, I have no problem with Meisha defending her man. 

sodigthisbigcrux
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

Rousey and Tate have created a catfight forest fire that is generating its own whine, a horrifically annoying condition that will build until it destroys every ear in North America, beginning with Dana's.

you're good....you're real good..

1/18/13 4:29 PM
soliak
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honda will keep on trolling if she continues to get this kind of reaction, how hard is that for Meisha to figure out?

1/18/13 4:31 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know what I'm sick and tired of, Harry?

1/18/13 4:32 PM
Willin
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister -

You know what I'm sick and tired of, Harry?

Hahaha, Lloyd Christmas! Phone Post
1/18/13 4:32 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGRBTT_Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - We're sick of you too, Meisha Phone Post
. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.