UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage: My career doesn't end with the UFC

1/18/13 8:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kings21
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most fighters careers dont end in the UFC. They end fighting in smaller shows trying to hold on to the greatness they once held but will never achieve again. Its a shame really. Some guys either never made enough or spent too much too quickly and need to continue participating in a brutal sport after their prime years have passed. I'm unsure of what Rampage will be looking to achieve outside the UFC other than decent paydays, and he may get that, but I doubt he'll get much else apart from destroying journeymen fighters in the lower levels of MMA.
1/18/13 8:51 PM
OftheWay
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hard to believe fighter's injury excuses as they come so frequently, but if there's any truth that Rampage's lackluster performances of late are a result of a bum knee then Mr. Glover might be in some trouble. Phone Post
1/18/13 10:53 PM
rjhartman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best shape of life, new training team and gym, positive outlook and motivation. These are the same things we hear before every fight lately, then Rampage goes out and gets wrestle-fucked. I'm not falling for it anymore.
1/18/13 11:19 PM
TDogg926
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billytk -
TDogg926 -  So when he leaves, who the fuck is he gonna fight? King Mo and ............

Seriously, if it's about your legacy you prob should stay in the UFC. Phone Post

He doesn't need to stay in the UFC for "legacy" he already has that from Pride and from his early days in the UFC.
If he can make some big money and have some fun fights outside the UFC he'll still be remembered as one of the greatest LHWs even with the shit fights he's had lately
I didn't say it, he did. He said "these next fights are about my legacy". His words, not mine. Settle down. Phone Post
1/18/13 11:24 PM
CaptainWoody
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom -  I hope rampage ko's glover and walks out. Phone Post

I kinda want to see that too

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.