UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ufc bets this weekend

1/18/13 6:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Straight: gonzaga, lentz, vitor

Parlay: tavares dolloway (I think khabib will win but may make an error)

Parlay : alacantra, barboza, triRonaldo Phone Post
1/18/13 6:21 PM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Share yours Phone Post
1/18/13 6:23 PM
crowbar
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Screen name.

Bisping over Belfort.

1/18/13 6:24 PM
caseharts

crowbar -

Screen name.

Bisping over Belfort.

Youre doing one? or asking ? Il bet 10 straight Phone Post
1/18/13 6:30 PM
caseharts

Im referring to yuri alacantra not prados opponent Phone Post
1/18/13 6:39 PM
Scott Rotem
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping.

LARGE!
1/18/13 6:39 PM
jwistead
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -  Straight: gonzaga, lentz, vitor

I like everyone except Tavares. He's been out for a year and I just can't get that out of my head, even though I know he was supposed to fight (semi-)recently. Seems like one of his vulnerabilities is wrestlers... I could see Nurmagomedov Fitch-ing him. Geez, I remember Tavares' first fight in the Octagon... I was convinced he was a world-beater.

Barboza's opponent Martins is at +225 on bodog... I think there's money to be made on that guy, he has a few submissions mixed in with his KO's. Only one decision. That fight has OTN potential, that's for sure.

Hmmm... just double-checked his record, there weren't as many submissions (due to holds) as I thought. Well still pretty excited about seeing this new guy tomorrow night.
1/18/13 6:48 PM
crowbar
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/18/13 6:48 PM
caseharts - 
crowbar -

Screen name.

Bisping over Belfort.

Yeah,I have a screen name bet.

I will take a $10.00 straight up cash bet on Bisping also.

1/18/13 6:48 PM
caseharts

jwistead -
caseharts -  Straight: gonzaga, lentz, vitor

I like everyone except Tavares. He's been out for a year and I just can't get that out of my head, even though I know he was supposed to fight (semi-)recently. Seems like one of his vulnerabilities is wrestlers... I could see Nurmagomedov Fitch-ing him. Geez, I remember Tavares' first fight in the Octagon... I was convinced he was a world-beater.

Barboza's opponent Martins is at +225 on bodog... I think there's money to be made on that guy, he has a few submissions mixed in with his KO's. Only one decision. That fight has OTN potential, that's for sure.

Hmmm... just double-checked his record, there weren't as many submissions (due to holds) as I thought. Well still pretty excited about seeing this new guy tomorrow night.
I agree about tavares but I think his striking might be on display, yuri abd barboza will win dominantky imo Phone Post
1/18/13 6:49 PM
caseharts

crowbar -
caseharts - 
crowbar -

Screen name.

Bisping over Belfort.

Paypal? Phone Post
1/18/13 6:49 PM
caseharts

Scott Rotem - Bisping.

LARGE!
No Phone Post
1/18/13 6:52 PM
Scott Rotem

"Vitor Belfort (21-10) has never won a fight in a UFC cage that went to the second round, but he has stopped 15 men over the course of his career in the first round. His opponent on Saturday night in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Michael Bisping (23-4), has never lost a fight in the first round. The five-round main event headlines an event that airs live on FX."
1/18/13 6:53 PM
crowbar

caseharts - 
crowbar -
caseharts - 
crowbar -

Screen name.

Bisping over Belfort.

Paypal? Phone Post

To be honest,I don`t remember if I know how to use Paypal.If you have patience,and can explain it if need be...let`s do it (if i win...just send it slow mail Ok?

1/18/13 6:55 PM
Tap In
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Risk 5 to make 32

Parlay Bisping, Nunes, Gonzaga, Barboza
1/18/13 6:56 PM
caseharts

Scott Rotem - "Vitor Belfort (21-10) has never won a fight in a UFC cage that went to the second round, but he has stopped 15 men over the course of his career in the first round. His opponent on Saturday night in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Michael Bisping (23-4), has never lost a fight in the first round. The five-round main event headlines an event that airs live on FX."
If brian stann can rock him vitor can ko him Phone Post
1/18/13 6:57 PM
caseharts

Tap In - Risk 5 to make 32

I dont thibk the first two win but good bet Phone Post
1/18/13 6:59 PM
Scott Rotem

caseharts - 
Scott Rotem - "Vitor Belfort (21-10) has never won a fight in a UFC cage that went to the second round, but he has stopped 15 men over the course of his career in the first round. His opponent on Saturday night in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Michael Bisping (23-4), has never lost a fight in the first round. The five-round main event headlines an event that airs live on FX."

He dominated Stann. He'll beat Vitor handily too.
1/18/13 7:01 PM
Tap In
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Then you REALLY aren't gonna like this one...

risk 5 to win 4785

(8201) Michael "The Count" Bisping 1.87

(5104) Glover Teixeira 1.33

(5107) John "The Magician" Dodson 2.75

(5308) Jon Fitch 1.57

(5302) "Suga" Rashad Evans 1.22

(5305) Frankie "The Answer" Edgar 3.00

(3001) Dan "Hendo" Henderson 2.75

(3002) "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey 1.09

(6001) Mark Hunt 2.45

(4004) Johny "Bigg Rigg" Hendricks 1.50

(4000) George "Rush" St. Pierre 1.20

(5109) Anthony "Showtime" Pettis 1.83
1/18/13 7:01 PM
caseharts

Scott Rotem -
caseharts - 

He did nothing of the such. If he dominated stann. Chael dominated bisping Phone Post
1/18/13 7:04 PM
caseharts

Tap In - Then you REALLY aren't gonna like this one...

risk 5 to win 4785

(8201) Michael "The Count" Bisping 1.87

(5104) Glover Teixeira 1.33

(5107) John "The Magician" Dodson 2.75

(5308) Jon Fitch 1.57

(5302) "Suga" Rashad Evans 1.22

(5305) Frankie "The Answer" Edgar 3.00

(3001) Dan "Hendo" Henderson 2.75

(3002) "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey 1.09

(6001) Mark Hunt 2.45

(4004) Johny "Bigg Rigg" Hendricks 1.50

(4000) George "Rush" St. Pierre 1.20

(5109) Anthony "Showtime" Pettis 1.83
I disagree with a few but good luck Phone Post
1/18/13 7:07 PM
Scott Rotem

caseharts - 
Scott Rotem -
caseharts - 

He did nothing of the such. If he dominated stann. Chael dominated bisping Phone Post

Best of luck on your play! :)
1/18/13 7:10 PM
NotJustA12er

Very good point of view . Phone Post
1/18/13 7:10 PM
caseharts

Scott Rotem -
caseharts - 
Scott Rotem -
caseharts - 

Best of luck on your play! :)
Same to you :) Phone Post
1/19/13 12:17 AM
Tap In

caseharts - 

Oh fuck I thought Diego Nunes was Diego Brandao!!!! Lol I'm retarded, shoulda looked at the fight card pics
1/19/13 12:23 AM
caseharts

Tap In -
caseharts - 

Oh fuck I thought Diego Nunes was Diego Brandao!!!! Lol I'm retarded, shoulda looked at the fight card pics
Lol I think nunes is better than brandao but I think lents performance against topblightweights experience wrestling abd crafty subs abd tge fact he wont be at a strength disadvantage will be a huge deal Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.