UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ufc bets this weekend

1/19/13 12:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I got raped in jail and I loved it
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lentz, and Bisping by KO are my bets of the night. Phone Post
1/19/13 1:01 AM
caseharts
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got raped in jail and I loved it - Lentz, and Bisping by KO are my bets of the night. Phone Post
I hope vitor spoils it :) Phone Post
1/19/13 10:10 AM
caseharts
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T Phone Post
1/19/13 10:22 AM
caseharts

Phone Post
1/19/13 10:49 AM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caseharts,

You wanna make a pro membership bet?

1/19/13 10:51 AM
caseharts

crowbar -

Caseharts,

You wanna make a pro membership bet?

On what I just made a bet? Phone Post
1/19/13 10:58 AM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well,you never decided on the $10.00 straight up bet,so I just decided to throw a pro membership bet out there.

1/19/13 11:04 AM
caseharts

crowbar -

Well,you never decided on the $10.00 straight up bet,so I just decided to throw a pro membership bet out there.

Ya I did I agreed. Igot Vitor Phone Post
1/19/13 11:08 AM
crowbar

Ok,I guess I didn`t pay close enough attention.

$10.00 straight up bet,I got Bisping...you got Belfort.

May the best man win.

1/19/13 11:10 AM
caseharts

crowbar -

Ok,I guess I didn`t pay close enough attention.

$10.00 straight up bet,I got Bisping...you got Belfort.

May the best man win.

Sounds good Phone Post
1/19/13 11:14 AM
Santino DeFranco
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where are you guys placing bets at? I just went to bodog and it had a us gov site stating the site was taken over.

Thanks.
1/19/13 11:25 AM
caseharts

Santino DeFranco - Where are you guys placing bets at? I just went to bodog and it had a us gov site stating the site was taken over.

Thanks.
Il pm you Phone Post
1/19/13 11:31 AM
InvisibleControl
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rothwell & Bisping are locks IMO.
1/19/13 11:32 AM
caseharts

InvisibleControl - Rothwell & Bisping are locks IMO.

its weird I see it the oppostie lol. in the mma world perceptions are interesting 

1/19/13 11:33 AM
caseharts

Santino DeFranco - Where are you guys placing bets at? I just went to bodog and it had a us gov site stating the site was taken over.

Thanks.

pm sent

1/19/13 11:36 AM
crowbar

I went to their new site & it froze my computer ^^^^

1/19/13 11:37 AM
PrecisePrecision

Straight: Bisping, Nurmagomedov, Nunes, Sarafin

Hail Mary Parlay: Bisping, Nurma, Sarafin, Yuri Alcantara, Ronny Markes, Trinaldo, Barboza, Nunes

Avoiding Pepey vs Vieria due to both fighters looking terrible in their debut and thus I don't know what they are capable of.

Avoiding Prado vs (Big) Alcantara as Prado has beat nothing but cans but the UFC seem to see something in him. BIg Alcantara seems like a good fighter but is fighting on short notice up a weight class from the usual.

Avoiding Gonzaga/Rothwell. Normally I would take Rothwell but rumours of injuries have put me off laying down money. I thought his physique was over-rated at the weigh ins and he didnt seem as fired up as he did against Brendan Schaub.

FRAT
1/19/13 11:42 AM
caseharts

crowbar -

Whose? Phone Post
1/19/13 11:42 AM
caseharts

PrecisePrecision - Straight: Bisping, Nurmagomedov, Nunes, Sarafin

Hail Mary Parlay: Bisping, Nurma, Sarafin, Yuri Alcantara, Ronny Markes, Trinaldo, Barboza, Nunes

Avoiding Pepey vs Vieria due to both fighters looking terrible in their debut and thus I don't know what they are capable of.

Avoiding Prado vs (Big) Alcantara as Prado has beat nothing but cans but the UFC seem to see something in him. BIg Alcantara seems like a good fighter but is fighting on short notice up a weight class from the usual.

Avoiding Gonzaga/Rothwell. Normally I would take Rothwell but rumours of injuries have put me off laying down money. I thought his physique was over-rated at the weigh ins and he didnt seem as fired up as he did against Brendan Schaub.

FRAT
Best of luck Phone Post
1/19/13 11:43 AM
caseharts

PrecisePrecision - Straight: Bisping, Nurmagomedov, Nunes, Sarafin

FRAT
Best of luck Phone Post
1/19/13 11:43 AM
caseharts

. Phone Post
1/19/13 11:46 AM
crowbar

caseharts - 
crowbar -

Whose? Phone Post

Bodogs new site froze my computer.

1/19/13 11:46 AM
caseharts

crowbar -
caseharts - 
crowbar -

Whose? Phone Post

Bodogs new site froze my computer.

Oh if you need a Site pm me Phone Post
1/19/13 12:03 PM
PrecisePrecision

Surprised to see Tavares getting love here. Nurma has him beat literally every area of the game but striking. Nurma's chin and wild aggression will make up for that here, Tavares doesn't react well with aggression in the past and he hasn't fought in some time.

Bisping will win via strike and bike

Sarafian will beat Dolloway due to the fact that Dolloway is probably the worst fighter in the ufc with 5 or more fights. Sarafian is getting fed an easy win here, Dolloway has a horrendous chin and even worse striking defense and Sarafian swings hard. Sarafian has 5 (out of 7) wins coming by submission as well, so Dolloways wrestling shouldn't be too much of a problem if it hits the ground. Sarafian by whatever he wants.

My only bet making me nervous is Nunes, he is the altogether better fighter but he likes to go to close decisions, if anyone can eek out a close, competitive (possibly controversial) win in this fight it's Lentz.

Trinaldo,Markes and Barboza should be easy locks imo.

1/19/13 12:08 PM
caseharts

PrecisePrecision - Surprised to see Tavares getting love here. Nurma has him beat literally every area of the game but striking. Nurma's chin and wild aggression will make up for that here, Tavares doesn't react well with aggression in the past and he hasn't fought in some time.

Bisping will win via strike and bike

Sarafian will beat Dolloway due to the fact that Dolloway is probably the worst fighter in the ufc with 5 or more fights. Sarafian is getting fed an easy win here, Dolloway has a horrendous chin and even worse striking defense and Sarafian swings hard. Sarafian has 5 (out of 7) wins coming by submission as well, so Dolloways wrestling shouldn't be too much of a problem if it hits the ground. Sarafian by whatever he wants.

My only bet making me nervous is Nunes, he is the altogether better fighter but he likes to go to close decisions, if anyone can eek out a close, competitive (possibly controversial) win in this fight it's Lentz.

Trinaldo,Markes and Barboza should be easy locks imo.

Ive been on khabib since luke 2010 I wrote an article on him. I want him to win. I just think Tavares out Sikes him. But if it goes to the ground I think it's him all the way.

I don't agree with the dolloway stuff. He could take him down and work Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.