UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ufc bets this weekend

1/19/13 7:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I got raped in jail and I loved it
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 

what did I say about lentz... 

knew lentz would dominate, just need bisping by KO after this, which I'm really feelin tonight

1/19/13 7:39 PM
Tap In
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - 
caseharts - 
Tap In - Risk 5 to make 32

Parlay Bisping, Nunes, Gonzaga, Barboza
I dont thibk the first two win but good bet Phone Post

Oh fuck I thought Diego Nunes was Diego Brandao!!!! Lol I'm retarded, shoulda looked at the fight card pics

I got what I deserved on this one. Lentz is good no doubt about it
1/19/13 7:42 PM
caseharts
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got raped in jail and I loved it - 
caseharts - 

what did I say about lentz... 

knew lentz would dominate, just need bisping by KO after this, which I'm really feelin tonight

we are in the minority my friend. at + 140 glad I bet on him

1/19/13 7:43 PM
Tap In
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good chin as well
1/19/13 7:47 PM
I got raped in jail and I loved it
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - Good chin as well

I dunno, he gets hurt a lot in fights but manages to recover extremely well very quickly

1/19/13 7:49 PM
Tap In

I haven't seen much of his work tbh, but he survived that big knee and onslaught at the end there
1/19/13 7:53 PM
Scott Rotem
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Case--

What book do you use? Pm...
1/19/13 7:56 PM
PrecisePrecision
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well that's the parlay gone. Need Bisping, Nurma and Sarafian to pull through.
1/19/13 7:58 PM
caseharts
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scott Rotem - Case--

What book do you use? Pm...

sent bro

1/19/13 7:59 PM
caseharts

I just bet heavy that this fight (craig markes) doesnt go the distance. hope im right haha

1/19/13 8:58 PM
jwistead
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
jwistead -
caseharts -  Straight: gonzaga, lentz, vitor

Parlay: tavares dolloway (I think khabib will win but may make an error)

Parlay : alacantra, barboza, triRonaldo Phone Post

I like everyone except Tavares. He's been out for a year and I just can't get that out of my head, even though I know he was supposed to fight (semi-)recently. Seems like one of his vulnerabilities is wrestlers... I could see Nurmagomedov Fitch-ing him. Geez, I remember Tavares' first fight in the Octagon... I was convinced he was a world-beater.

Barboza's opponent Martins is at +225 on bodog... I think there's money to be made on that guy, he has a few submissions mixed in with his KO's. Only one decision. That fight has OTN potential, that's for sure.

Hmmm... just double-checked his record, there weren't as many submissions (due to holds) as I thought. Well still pretty excited about seeing this new guy tomorrow night.
I agree about tavares but I think his striking might be on display, yuri abd barboza will win dominantky imo Phone Post

Good pick on Barboza. I could have watched video of both guys all day long without realizing that Barboza has that man-thickness while Martins still looks like he's 16. Not that that was the decisive element in the fight, but it definitely would have swayed my pick toward Barboza.
1/19/13 9:07 PM
caseharts

jwistead -
caseharts - 
jwistead -

I like everyone except Tavares. He's been out for a year and I just can't get that out of my head, even though I know he was supposed to fight (semi-)recently. Seems like one of his vulnerabilities is wrestlers... I could see Nurmagomedov Fitch-ing him. Geez, I remember Tavares' first fight in the Octagon... I was convinced he was a world-beater.

Barboza's opponent Martins is at +225 on bodog... I think there's money to be made on that guy, he has a few submissions mixed in with his KO's. Only one decision. That fight has OTN potential, that's for sure.

Hmmm... just double-checked his record, there weren't as many submissions (due to holds) as I thought. Well still pretty excited about seeing this new guy tomorrow night.
I agree about tavares but I think his striking might be on display, yuri abd barboza will win dominantky imo Phone Post

Good pick on Barboza. I could have watched video of both guys all day long without realizing that Barboza has that man-thickness while Martins still looks like he's 16. Not that that was the decisive element in the fight, but it definitely would have swayed my pick toward Barboza.
Im doing alright. I need Vitor to win Phone Post
1/19/13 9:08 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
jwistead -
caseharts - 
jwistead -

Im doing alright. I need Vitor to win Phone Post
Lets go Sarafian let's go Vitor! Phone Post
1/19/13 9:18 PM
PrecisePrecision
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats more like it
1/19/13 9:19 PM
caseharts

PrecisePrecision - thats more like it

i knew hed probably win but it was too good at 5 dollars for 28 bucks 

1/19/13 9:23 PM
kid chaos
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have rothwell to win, bisping and sarifan(sp) both to win by decision for £350 Phone Post
1/19/13 9:26 PM
jwistead
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
PrecisePrecision - thats more like it

i knew hed probably win but it was too good at 5 dollars for 28 bucks 

I bet against Tavares, but watching him take 12 power elbows while unconscious, ... that's the first time I've ever felt sick about placing a bet. I think Big Dan just retired Tavares.
1/19/13 9:38 PM
caseharts

I bet on both gonzaga to win and to end inside the distance awesome sub by gonzaga

1/19/13 9:42 PM
Tap In

caseharts - 

I bet on both gonzaga to win and to end inside the distance awesome sub by gonzaga

Very nice, seems you know what you're doing. This is my first time really betting besides when I go to the events live, I'll get there!

2 of my parlays are alive and well, just need sarafian and bisping
1/19/13 10:01 PM
caseharts

Tap In -
caseharts - 

Very nice, seems you know what you're doing. This is my first time really betting besides when I go to the events live, I'll get there!

2 of my parlays are alive and well, just need sarafian and bisping
Kinda I lost on craig markes ending inside tge distance Phone Post
1/19/13 10:06 PM
caseharts

Sarfian got lucky there Phone Post
1/19/13 10:07 PM
Tap In

caseharts -  Sarfian got lucky there Phone Post

scary
1/19/13 10:11 PM
HolyHackZack
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That guy that told me to avoid betting on heavyweights because they're unpredictable... I bet on that guy. Phone Post
1/19/13 10:12 PM
Tap In

damn good fight
1/19/13 10:13 PM
caseharts

Ya good fight I think cb won but im biased Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.