UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Weidman on Bisping: I think Silva would kill him

1/18/13 7:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Grimreapers
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source: Chris Weidman on Michael Bisping: "I think Anderson Silva would kill him."

Lol i for once agree with Weidman. Even though Bisping has develop some nice wrestling skills I don't see him doing any better than Bonnar against Silva. What u guys think? If Bisping beats Belfort, can he beat Silva?

1/18/13 7:55 PM
Tom2gunsWright

CREamed_by_DongJ -

I think Weidman should shut up and stay in his lane, he's a rookie and Bisping is a veteran who has paid his dues by beating a wealth of superior competition.

That's what I think.

I think that Weidman has yet to prove himself as a top 5 let alone a top 10 contender.

Bisping is so much more proven than Weidman on every level. There is no way I could rank Weidman over a guy like Hector Lombard or Yushin Okami..Honestly Costa Phillippou is higher rated right now.

This 100% agree Phone Post
1/18/13 8:03 PM
epwar
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/18/13 8:03 PM
CREamed_by_DongJ - 

I think that Weidman has yet to prove himself as a top 5 let alone a top 10 contender.

LOL!  And Bisping has?

1/18/13 8:11 PM
Grimreapers

pitbu11y - 
Billytk - I have to agree with Weidman, no exaggeration if Anderson went all out I think he could literally Kill Bisping in the cage
Silva would kill weidman as well! Phone Post

I can see Silva struggle against Weidman due to his wrestling. 

1/18/13 8:12 PM
extnct1

Bisping is not tried.... He loses when it matters most Phone Post
1/18/13 8:15 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

CREamed_by_DongJ -

I think Weidman should shut up and stay in his lane, he's a rookie and Bisping is a veteran who has paid his dues by beating a wealth of superior competition.

That's what I think.

Bisping is so much more proven than Weidman on every level. There is no way I could rank Weidman over a guy like Hector Lombard or Yushin Okami..Honestly Costa Philippou is higher rated right now.

I have Philippou, Okami, Lombard, Rockhold, Belfort, Bisping, Jacare, Sonnen and Khalidov all ranked above him at MW.

Couldn't agree more.

Bisping would demolish Weidman. Phone Post
1/18/13 8:16 PM
Dazednconfused
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - Weidman would kill Bisping.

and funny how Weidman is a "rookie" yet he has ALREADY beat more Top 10 opponents than Bisping.
Bisping is a terrible matchup for Weidman. He out strikes him if it stays on the feet. If it goes to the ground I highly doubt Weidman is going to hold him down or submit him. Bisping is great at getting back to his feet and has never been submitted.
He also has better cardio and more experience than Weidman. Can Weidman keep up with Bisping's pace? He does cut a shit load of weight.

Bisping all day IMO. Phone Post
1/18/13 9:05 PM
10er
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weidman has an infinitely better chance against Silva compared to Bisping.

He's also beaten a better level of competition than Bisping. Phone Post
1/18/13 9:14 PM
Dogman

Tom2gunsWright - 
CREamed_by_DongJ -

That's what I think.

Bisping is so much more proven than Weidman on every level. There is no way I could rank Weidman over a guy like Hector Lombard or Yushin Okami..Honestly Costa Phillippou is higher rated right now.

This 100% agree Phone Post

LOL
1/18/13 9:16 PM
Dogman

The Bis is a gate keeper
1/18/13 9:39 PM
maq102192

Apparently beating a fat Munoz and a welterweight in Maia is enough to fight Silva .. You do realize that Silva absolutely toyed Maia, and Weidman had an extremely hard time with him right? Weidman has officially turned into the most overhyped fighter in history. Phone Post
1/18/13 10:30 PM
Grimreapers

maq102192 -  Apparently beating a fat Munoz and a welterweight in Maia is enough to fight Silva .. You do realize that Silva absolutely toyed Maia, and Weidman had an extremely hard time with him right? Weidman has officially turned into the most overhyped fighter in history. Phone Post

Why u say Munoz was fat? Don't discredict his victories. Munoz was in good shape and Weidman dominated him. He took  the Maia fight on short notice and cut a lot of weight that hinder his performance and still won.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.