UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who has the facts of the LI case from 20 yrs ago ?

1/18/13 8:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
er095
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone found any info on the case ? I'm talking disposition , transcript testimony ect. That's all I'm looking for.
1/18/13 9:14 PM
Kings21
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I havent looked all that hard but from what I've seen posted the closest thing I've seen to what you're asking for is a quote in an article from Lloyd talking about how he intended on raping but couldnt get it up.

http://www.lloydirvinrapeexposed.com/

Dont know if you've seen this link yet. Might have more.
1/18/13 9:27 PM
er095

Thanks, that's pretty much all I've seen also
1/18/13 9:35 PM
UGCTT_Song2
914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGRBTT_Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - Mods, move to rapeground Phone Post
Or il facking cat ya yoo cant Phone Post
1/18/13 9:36 PM
Kings21
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGRBTT_Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -  Mods, move to rapeground Phone Post

I have a feeling that would attract the wrong kind of crowd.
1/18/13 9:43 PM
Mulletron5000
1422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did he admit to wanting to rape her, or wanting to participate in a rape that he thought was a gang bang? Phone Post
1/18/13 9:44 PM
Mulletron5000
1422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In no way am i trying to justify his actions...just trying to make sense of it all. Phone Post
1/18/13 9:47 PM
Kings21

Mulletron5000 -  In no way am i trying to justify his actions...just trying to make sense of it all. Phone Post

He admitted to not getting it up and wanting to participate but couldnt for that obvious reason. I thought I read that he admitted to holding her down. Whether or not he admitted to thinking it was a rape or just a good ol fashioned gang bang, I'm not certain.
1/20/13 12:53 PM
er095

All these LI threads defending and bashing the man but know one has any details except for that one article floating around ?
1/20/13 12:57 PM
6ULDV8
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

know one noes anything it seems

1/20/13 12:59 PM
TLM378
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

er095 - All these LI threads defending and bashing the man but know one has any details except for that one article floating around ?

Exactly. "he said he wanted to rape her." - the UG. I never saw that anywhere in the article though.
1/20/13 1:00 PM
artesuavesam

he could have easily come out and corrected people.
1/20/13 1:10 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he was part of the rape and got off on a technicality. He must be only rapier to ever use the limp defense Phone Post
1/20/13 1:11 PM
inf0
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are plenty of news articles that state Irvin wanted to rape her but couldn't due to limp dick syndrome.

Verdict Delayed In Gang-rape Trial
April 21, 1990|By RONNIE CROCKER Staff Writer
NEWPORT NEWS — The fates of two men charged in the alleged gang rape of a 17-year-old Hampton University student last fall will not be determined until at least Monday.

Circuit Judge Robert W. Curran dismissed a jury of six men and six women at 7 p.m. Friday after they deliberated about four hours on whether Terrence C. Gatling, 21, and Lloyd E. Irvin Jr., 20, are guilty of rape.

Gatling, who was a junior at HU at the time of the incident, and Irvin, who was a junior at Bowie State University in Maryland, are charged with raping an HU student who had been on campus about six weeks. Gatling also is charged with sodomy.

The alleged crime occurred during the night of Oct. 7 and the morning of Oct. 8 in Gatling's 20th-floor apartment in the River Park Tower complex.

Jurors sent out a note about 6:40 p.m. asking whether they could convict Gatling of a lesser offense. They made no reference to Irvin. Curran said prosecutors and defense attorneys would have to decide the question Monday morning before the jury comes back.

Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney Aundria D. Foster said some of the possible lesser charges could include sexual battery or crimes against nature, which basically comprises consensual oral or anal sex.

Testimony in the two-day trial revealed that between seven and 10 men had oral sex and sexual intercourse with the woman, but the two defendants contended the woman was a willing participant.

One other man has been charged, and charges may be filed against several others based on the outcome of this trial, Deputy Commonwealth's Attorney Richard C. Kerns said.

Foster argued Friday that the men had no respect for the young woman.

"It was mind over matter," she told jurors in her summation. "They didn't mind, and she didn't matter."

The alleged victim and the two accused men agreed on much of what happened Oct. 7. The group met outside the woman's dormitory room, and she went to eat with nine or 10 men she barely knew. The men were all either HU or Bowie State students.

Afterward, the group went to Gatling's apartment, where the alleged victim was still the only woman present. The stories diverge at that point.

The woman testified two men lured her into Gatling's bedroom, then attacked her. She said other men poured into the room and raped and sodomized her repeatedly. She said Gatling held her head and forced her to perform oral sex while Irvin had sexual intercourse with her.

Gatling and Irvin said one of the first men who had sex with the woman came out of the bedroom yelling, "She's a freak; she's a freak." Both said they took that to mean she was easily seduced and had loose morals.

Both men admitted they at least wanted to have sex with the woman and that she invited them to have sex with her. Gatling said he had oral sex with her. Irvin said he tried to have sex with her but could not.

Two defense witnesses said Thursday they looked into the room, saw bodies on the bed, and heard a woman encouraging the sexual activity with explicit comments.

Despite the contested facts, testimony from the two-day trial painted a disturbing picture. Attorneys on both sides agreed that the girl used poor judgment in going alone with men she barely knew, while the defendants expressed no remorse for what happened.

Foster questioned Gatling's reaction to learning that several men were having sex with a young woman in his bedroom.

"Did you say anything to him like, a man shouldn't be doing this?" Foster asked.

"No," Gatling replied.

"That was all right with you?" the prosecutor continued.

"Yes."

Irvin said that having sex with a "freak" was not one of his best ideas of fun, but he did not oppose it.

The only physical evidence presented by the state was the testimony of a doctor who examined the alleged victim at the emergency room. The doctor said the woman's lip was bruised and that her vagina was bruised and irritated more severely than someone who had had sex with just one person.

**on the right side there are many links to many articles that state charges were dropped against him because he couldn't get it up.

1/20/13 1:16 PM
Brian Rule
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"If the dick not erect, acquittal you must hespect"

- Rani Cochran
1/20/13 1:26 PM
Mulletron5000

^it seems as if he didnt think it was a rape, rather a gang bang. Phone Post
1/20/13 1:30 PM
er095

"Both men admitted they at least wanted to have sex with the woman and that she invited them to have sex with her. Gatling said he had oral sex with her. Irvin said he tried to have sex with her but could not."
I haven't seen any article stated Irvin wanted to rape her but could not get it up what I have seen is that Irvin "wanted to have intercourse with her but couldn't." Everything I read which is just this one and only article floating around seems to point out that this women accused these men of rape and LI who is one of these men was saying she was a willing particapent . The jury seems to believe it was a rape but could not convict LI because they believe he was impotent.
1/20/13 1:32 PM
MountainMedic
667 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

artesuavesam - he could have easily come out and corrected people.
This

If none of this was true he would've done more to counter the claims than purchaselloydIrvinRape the lloydIrvinRape.com domain name.

His silence speaks volumes in my book. Phone Post
1/20/13 1:34 PM
er095

Now with all the LI bashing and defending I'm trying to see if there is anything else out there besides this article. Because how can anyone really say either or based on so little info?
1/20/13 1:37 PM
KevinMcAllister
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

er095 - "Both men admitted they at least wanted to have sex with the woman and that she invited them to have sex with her. Gatling said he had oral sex with her. Irvin said he tried to have sex with her but could not."
I haven't seen any article stated Irvin wanted to rape her but could not get it up what I have seen is that Irvin "wanted to have intercourse with her but couldn't." Everything I read which is just this one and only article floating around seems to point out that this women accused these men of rape and LI who is one of these men was saying she was a willing particapent . The jury seems to believe it was a rape but could not convict LI because they believe he was impotent.
Yeah.

The jury came to the conclusion that a rape occurred. Some of the men were convicted. Lloyd got off because he couldn't get it up.

As far as we know...Lloyd was present at a rape and wanted to participate. His inability to do so is what saved him from being convicted like the others.

And what the hell kind of semantical argument is he wanted to have intercourse but not rape her? If intercourse is not consensual, it's rape. Lloyd not classifying his intentions as rape doesn't take away from the fact that he (allegedly) tried to participate and was present while others committed a rape. Phone Post
1/20/13 1:40 PM
er095

MountainMedic - 
This

If none of this was true he would've done more to counter the claims than purchaselloydIrvinRape the lloydIrvinRape.com domain name.

I hear you but to me his silence doesn't mean shit. There could be countless reason why he hasn't spoke yet, i won't begin to guess . But I understand some feel there owed an explanation as I can understand maybe he feels he owes none to anyone. I just would love more fact before to come to my own conclusions.
1/20/13 1:44 PM
TLM378
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wouldn't they charge him with attempted rape then???
1/20/13 1:45 PM
artesuavesam

er095 - 
MountainMedic - 
This

I hear you but to me his silence doesn't mean shit. There could be countless reason why he hasn't spoke yet, i won't begin to guess . But I understand some feel there owed an explanation as I can understand maybe he feels he owes none to anyone. I just would love more fact before to come to my own conclusions.

Another issue I have is Lloyd is right in the middle of 3 generations of rapists/pedophiles (his teacher, him, his pupils). Some fucking coincidence that eh? Rapists attract? I just don't know what to think about that? :-(

Lloyds silence does indeed speak volumes. Mainly because his actions since the news broke have been repulsive. No shame at all. I hope his 'team' aka cult disbands on him asap! Its disgusting!
1/20/13 1:51 PM
er095

KevinMcAllister - 
er095 - "Both men admitted they at least wanted to have sex with the woman and that she invited them to have sex with her. Gatling said he had oral sex with her. Irvin said he tried to have sex with her but could not."
Yeah.

The jury came to the conclusion that a rape occurred. Some of the men were convicted. Lloyd got off because he couldn't get it up.

As far as we know...Lloyd was present at a rape and wanted to participate. His inability to do so is what saved him from being convicted like the others.

And what the hell kind of semantical argument is he wanted to have intercourse but not rape her? If intercourse is not consensual, it's rape. Lloyd not classifying his intentions as rape doesn't take away from the fact that he (allegedly) tried to participate and was present while others committed a rape. Phone Post

100% right if the intercourse was not consensual it was rape, and if couldn't get it up he should have still gone to jail. From what I read it looks like he's saying she was a willing participant but he wasn't able to get it up to participate . Then that would not be rape. Let me be 100% clear if this women did not consent to having sex with LI and he attempted to have sex with her but couldn't because he couldn't get it up he's as good as guilty to me.
1/20/13 1:54 PM
Synado
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone able to pull the actual transcript of the trial?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.