UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage is the worst

1/18/13 9:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me on Twitter

Always complaining, biting the hand that feeds and never claims responsility for his own actions. Phone Post
1/18/13 9:29 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me on Twitter
I don't understand why he thinks the ufc, owes him. They give him a title shot for nothing, he got lazy with Griffin. Dana paid his legal fees for the car chase and even let him coach the shows. Phone Post
1/18/13 9:29 PM
MentaL

Follow me on Twitter
Plus he openly admits his distaste for the fans. Phone Post
1/18/13 9:35 PM
BrattMamley
1329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bad for the sport. Phone Post
1/18/13 9:36 PM
MentaL

Follow me on Twitter
He left the ufc for a failed movie career too. Phone Post
1/18/13 9:42 PM
MentaL

Follow me on Twitter
digitdigit - Who gives a shit??? It's his life and if he wants to fuck it up or feel like he was wronged by the UFC or anyone else then let him feel wronged but it's his fucking life and listening to all the titty babies bitch any moan about Rampage's attitude sound like they are in need of their pacifier.
This is a discussional forum where people contribute content. Phone Post
1/18/13 9:48 PM
Chisel Chest
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UFC is gonna be sorry now that he is getting better and faster.
~rolls eyes~

No longer a fan. He has become too annoying. Phone Post
1/18/13 9:48 PM
KingD87
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL -
digitdigit - Who gives a shit??? It's his life and if he wants to fuck it up or feel like he was wronged by the UFC or anyone else then let him feel wronged but it's his fucking life and listening to all the titty babies bitch any moan about Rampage's attitude sound like they are in need of their pacifier.
This is a discussional forum where people contribute content. Phone Post
What content did you provide us with, exactly? You just bashed him and that was it, for a discussion forum you could have at least added a question or something. Phone Post
1/18/13 9:50 PM
sparkuri
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Plus he curses, is disrespectful toward women, short change's everyone around him.....
Oh wait.... Phone Post
1/18/13 9:54 PM
sockeye
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He seem to be losing fan support which can't be helpful towards future endeavors Phone Post
1/18/13 9:55 PM
MentaL

Follow me on Twitter
digitdigit -
Othello - 
digitdigit - Who gives a shit??? It's his life and if he wants to fuck it up or feel like he was wronged by the UFC or anyone else then let him feel wronged but it's his fucking life and listening to all the titty babies bitch any moan about Rampage's attitude sound like they are in need of their pacifier.

A lot of people give a shit. Rampage is still a bad ass mother fucker and he still has a lot of fans. Commenting on his current state is exactly why message boards were created. So take your pacifier and stick it in your ass because you seem to need it more than anybody else.

That Pacifier comment is very original. Did you come up with that all by yourself or did you basically realize that you have the intellect of a frog and try to turn my pacifier comment against me. Soooooooooooooooo original my little friend.
Calm down Chris Crocker, no need to get your knickers in a twist. Phone Post
1/18/13 9:58 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

digitdigit - Who gives a shit??? It's his life and if he wants to fuck it up or feel like he was wronged by the UFC or anyone else then let him feel wronged but it's his fucking life and listening to all the titty babies bitch any moan about Rampage's attitude sound like they are in need of their pacifier.

Yeah, the only thing worse than that is listening to people bitch and moan about people bitching and moaning.
1/18/13 9:58 PM
kinson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see him fight Chael. Phone Post
1/18/13 10:03 PM
MentaL

Follow me on Twitter
digitdigit - Sorry about that Mental Midget. If I knew that my comment was going to affect you so much I would of made sure to get you address and send a tissue to you in the mail, or since I don't know your address maybe I could just send it to the Blue Oyster Bar for you.
Sorry to upset your Stanky breff that you feel the need to spend money on me. Phone Post
1/18/13 10:04 PM
MentaL

Follow me on Twitter
Internettufguy - I used to work for the bank that Zuffa uses and I can vouch for the fact that Zuffa took care of him, many times, even between fights. Cannot divulge any more that that, but it makes Rampage's behavior all the more disturbing. Phone Post
It's on yahoo. Google Dana bailed rampage will bring it up. Phone Post
1/18/13 10:06 PM
Sprawl'n'Stall
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage has pretty much had issues with ALL past coaches, teams, etc. He didn't complain much about Pride, though, except thee then legit gripe about all their last minute stuff when he fought Sakuraba. Still, complaining all the time like that, damn. Always somebody else's fault. And he made bank with the UFC. So, what else does he want?

1/18/13 10:07 PM
MMAologist
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage is a legend (period) He feels slighted because he's an emotional guy, like most fighters tend to be. He feels disrespected (warranted or not) and feels that he would be better off somewhere else.

FACT: Rampage has a HUGE fan base

FACT: Rampage is still a top-tier fighter

FACT: Bellator will pay his ass well and there he could fight Babalu and King Mo (both big $$$ fights worthy of being on a PPV card in the UFC)

FACT: He is still a money maker.. Phone Post
1/18/13 10:16 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's really too bad....Page used to be one of the most exciting fighters to watch in MMA. Somewhere along the way he lost his desire to be the best, which is really too bad, because a motivated Rampage is a dangerous Rampage.

1/18/13 10:19 PM
divinity
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're talking about a MMA legend, newb.
1/18/13 10:22 PM
MentaL

Follow me on Twitter
Rampage also possibly lied under oath. Claimed mental problems and told ariel he was rushing to save a friends life in a recent interview. Phone Post
1/18/13 10:22 PM
MentaL

Follow me on Twitter
divinity - You're talking about a MMA legend, newb.
I don't doubt his status just his recent actions. Phone Post
1/18/13 10:33 PM
MentaL

Follow me on Twitter
LilBrockonmychest - So OP...I see you're just going to continue to ignore my request for a source that Dana and the UFC paid for all of his legal bills?

Is lying typically a problem for you?

Not surprising as you are now accusing him of a felony, perjury.
So sue me. Phone Post
1/18/13 10:34 PM
lozer81
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rampage rules, i dont know why you made a thread bashing him.
1/18/13 10:35 PM
MentaL

Follow me on Twitter
LilBrockonmychest - So OP...I see you're just going to continue to ignore my request for a source that Dana and the UFC paid for all of his legal bills?

Is lying typically a problem for you?

Not surprising as you are now accusing him of a felony, perjury.
To clarify by fees I mentioned paid his bail since Dana did it himself by hand. My bad. As for my comment on being under oath, I was serious. Phone Post
1/18/13 10:37 PM
MentaL

Follow me on Twitter
lozer81 - rampage rules, i dont know why you made a thread bashing him.
I'll admit its not my usual thing it's just an observation. I wish him no harm. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.