UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage is the worst

1/18/13 11:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
anpack20
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAologist -  Rampage is a legend (period) He feels slighted because he's an emotional guy, like most fighters tend to be. He feels disrespected (warranted or not) and feels that he would be better off somewhere else.

FACT: Rampage has a HUGE fan base

FACT: Rampage is still a top-tier fighter

FACT: Bellator will pay his ass well and there he could fight Babalu and King Mo (both big $$$ fights worthy of being on a PPV card in the UFC)

FACT: He is still a money maker.. Phone Post

Agree 100%

1/18/13 11:26 PM
UGCTT_mousetrap
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingD87 -
MentaL -
digitdigit - Who gives a shit??? It's his life and if he wants to fuck it up or feel like he was wronged by the UFC or anyone else then let him feel wronged but it's his fucking life and listening to all the titty babies bitch any moan about Rampage's attitude sound like they are in need of their pacifier.
This is a discussional forum where people contribute content. Phone Post
What content did you provide us with, exactly? You just bashed him and that was it, for a discussion forum you could have at least added a question or something. Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/18/13 11:46 PM
HeyMarkIt1886
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a legend but is boring as fuck to watch fight, whines about everything, and isn't funny anymore.

I don't give a fuck what he does next. Phone Post
1/19/13 12:02 AM
epic hero

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - 
digitdigit - Who gives a shit??? It's his life and if he wants to fuck it up or feel like he was wronged by the UFC or anyone else then let him feel wronged but it's his fucking life and listening to all the titty babies bitch any moan about Rampage's attitude sound like they are in need of their pacifier.

+1

who cares if he is "biting the hand that feeds him"

are you a ZUFFA employee or something?

I'd rather have to scroll past threads about Rampage complaining than threads about Arianny's "music' career or rape threads.

This...Every time someone decides to bash him they always say he talks bad about Zuffa, this and that. Like it personally affects them or something.
1/19/13 12:07 AM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be 1-4 in his last 5, very thin close win against Machida, only legit win over Hamill. He has faced tough opponents but he looked pathetic against Bader, just tanked it for a phat paycheck.

1/19/13 12:30 AM
sockeye
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - You know those lazy, cocky, ungrateful black guys with the big mouths...never satisfied with what their owners give them.

Glad someone on the UG made yet another thread pointing this out.

Great job Mental.

WOW! tell us how you really feel sir
1/19/13 12:42 AM
CaptainWoody
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL -  Plus he openly admits his distaste for the fans. Phone Post

He has a distaste for "American" fans

When you read a few threads on the UG (yours), it quickly make sense as to why.

We are a cynical, unappreciative lot, where the act of just getting in the cage or ring isn't commended or revered and if you do not perform at the very best of your capabilities 100% of the time you are thrown out like the daily trash and berated publicly.
1/19/13 1:32 AM
SOO72
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage is the new Fedor around here eh?
1/19/13 2:02 AM
Jack Skellington
817 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant wait for him to be gone

1/19/13 2:33 AM
GeneraI
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - "Everyone else is racist though, right?"

Certainly no one on the UG.

And I mean NO ONE.

It's pure coincidence that almost every black fighter in the UFC comes under constant attack.
Wow, is that what you seriously think? I have never comment on race in this forum before, but your comments make me sick. Calling out racist in the UG and think the UG is only racist towards blacks. I'm a minority but never felt anyone has targeted a specific race. I think you should look in the mirror first before calling out anyone else. Phone Post
1/19/13 6:15 AM
FightToLive
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He left the ufc for a failed movie career too.
You have ignored this user.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you kidding me!!! I thought he was going to get an Oscar for his performance in The A-Team!

Great person! Great Fighter! But if he ever swear's at me in Croatian again I am gona knock him out!
Kidding you animal!
1/19/13 9:37 AM
HeyMarkIt1886
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch -
HeyMarkIt1886 -  He's a legend but is boring as fuck to watch fight, whines about everything, and isn't funny anymore.

You're an idiot.

Might be the first time I've ever posted something like that before.

Usually I try to be somewhat creative.

Didn't even bother with you.

Guess you could take it as a compliment.
Lol. Yeah, you come off as a witty guy in all your other posts.

Enjoy your weekend Rampage! Phone Post
1/19/13 10:54 AM
DiscountDoubleDicked
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT -
digitdigit - Who gives a shit??? It's his life and if he wants to fuck it up or feel like he was wronged by the UFC or anyone else then let him feel wronged but it's his fucking life and listening to all the titty babies bitch any moan about Rampage's attitude sound like they are in need of their pacifier.

+1

who cares if he is "biting the hand that feeds him"

are you a ZUFFA employee or something?

I'd rather have to scroll past threads about Rampage complaining than threads about Arianny's "music' career or rape threads.
Whoa whoa whoa, NO RAPE THREADS!? I'm fuckin outta here Phone Post
1/19/13 12:11 PM
orcus

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - 
HeyMarkIt1886 -  He's a legend but is boring as fuck to watch fight, whines about everything, and isn't funny anymore.

You're an idiot.

What did he say that isn't true?

1/19/13 12:27 PM
slugshot331
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Waaaaaahmpage

1/19/13 12:28 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me on Twitter
orcus - 
Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - 

You're an idiot.

What did he say that isn't true?

amen.

http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Quinton-Jackson-leaving-UFC-because-of-Dana-White.html

Rampage now blaiming dana for the reason he is leaving the UFC. Despite BEGGING to be ont he UFC Japan card  because it ment so much to him he now blaims Dana for tryign to get him to fight on another card? I think he wanted some justification to his injury like a banner saying (look, im injured).

1/19/13 12:34 PM
RangerDanger
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just hate feeling cheated after every time he fights. When he fought Chuck and Dan he was a different beast. After Forrest I don't think he ever fought the same. Phone Post
1/19/13 12:54 PM
whoabro

sockeye - He seem to be losing fan support which can't be helpful towards future endeavors Phone Post
Ive been a huge fan since his early days in pride, but he's kinda lost me lately. Not a good sign. Phone Post
1/19/13 1:03 PM
Whambo
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingD87 - 
MentaL -
digitdigit - Who gives a shit??? It's his life and if he wants to fuck it up or feel like he was wronged by the UFC or anyone else then let him feel wronged but it's his fucking life and listening to all the titty babies bitch any moan about Rampage's attitude sound like they are in need of their pacifier.
This is a discussional forum where people contribute content. Phone Post
What content did you provide us with, exactly? You just bashed him and that was it, for a discussion forum you could have at least added a question or something. Phone Post

lol, new boss of the internet.
1/19/13 1:31 PM
jacktripper

In 10 years he's going to be a seriously tragic figure Phone Post
1/19/13 1:46 PM
ViciousCesar
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM -  He's like a wife, never satisfied. Phone Post

You must be doing it wrong, fren.
1/20/13 7:57 AM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wonder what rampage will say after his next fight. 

1/20/13 8:05 AM
Jetlife

MentaL -  I don't understand why he thinks the ufc, owes him. They give him a title shot for nothing, he got lazy with Griffin. Dana paid his legal fees for the car chase and even let him coach the shows. Phone Post

chuck mainly hes bitter
1/20/13 10:25 AM
SupaKnova

Still a fan!!!

WAR PAGE!!! Phone Post
1/20/13 10:31 AM
SupaKnova

Also... He said the UFC won't let him wear Reebok(his sponsor) in the Octagon! U have to be fuckin retarded to think that's ok, regardless of what the company may or may not have done for mutual benefit. Rampage is like 4th on the list of fighters with the biggest draw...don't think for a sec Zuffa was bailing him out bc they think he's a nice guy. Business is business, u can't hate the dude for looking out for his best business interest. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.