UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage is the worst

1/20/13 10:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
youarewhatiswrong
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's not funny, never has been. I can't imagine what kind of mind it woukd take to have ever thought otherwise.

He hasnt looked good in a fight since henderson.

He has no appreciation for the fans and the sport that made his lifestyle possible. He has nothing but reproach for the organization that has catered to his desires and cleaned up after his homocidal tantrums. He is a petulent child in the failing body of a man.

I will celebrate the day that i never have to hear his name again.
1/20/13 11:01 AM
Lite
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a rampage fan. He's really sabotaged himself though. Kind of sad. I hope he's kept money in the bank, but I bet he hasn't. Going to one of those stories. Phone Post
1/23/13 8:43 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/23/13 9:35 PM
youarewhatiswrong
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest - 

I'm not sure why people act like Rampage is a shell of his former self.  Sure he didn't look great against Bader, but he said he was injured and had brought it up to the UFC weeks before.  The fight before that was Jones, who makes everyone look bad and he lasted longer than anyone else had up to that point.  Before that he easily beat Hammil and before that beat Lyoto.  I know  some/most think Lyoto won but the fact that it was a close fight shows he was right there with one of the best in the world.  That's the last 2 years.

Plus he's going to KO Glover but I have a feeling people will say it was no big deal as Glover was untested and overrated.

SN bet?
1/23/13 9:38 PM
Arachnoid
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep, he was always obnoxious, but he turned into a bitch.
1/23/13 9:39 PM
Arachnoid

Oh, and Glover is going to rape his face.
1/23/13 9:43 PM
KevinMcAllister
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always been a fan. Hopefully he has a good last UFC fight, if this is actually it for him. Phone Post
1/23/13 10:23 PM
BertR

What kind of slave to authority uses "biting the hand that feeds" when referring to an employer?
1/23/13 10:35 PM
MMALOGIC

Rampage is like a typical Obama supporter...  always whining about not getting enough stuff and blaming things that have nothing to do with his problems ie:

the girl wanting free contraception because she's a whore...

blaming lax gun control when in reality it's the breakdown of the family structure at the core of the problem.

black woman wanting a free phone.

etc...

1/23/13 10:36 PM
youarewhatiswrong

LilBrockonmychest - 
youarewhatiswrong - 
LilBrockonmychest - 

I'm not sure why people act like Rampage is a shell of his former self.  Sure he didn't look great against Bader, but he said he was injured and had brought it up to the UFC weeks before.  The fight before that was Jones, who makes everyone look bad and he lasted longer than anyone else had up to that point.  Before that he easily beat Hammil and before that beat Lyoto.  I know  some/most think Lyoto won but the fact that it was a close fight shows he was right there with one of the best in the world.  That's the last 2 years.

Plus he's going to KO Glover but I have a feeling people will say it was no big deal as Glover was untested and overrated.

SN bet?

Straight up bet?  30 days?

Sure

So it is written, so shall it be done.
1/23/13 10:40 PM
88samurai88
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont know why the UFC doesnt just feed him strikers for the fans to see an exciting stand up battle. also it could build rampage's stock into something he may already be past..a dangerous opponent in the Light heavy division. It would be good from a "business"point of view. Honestly no one cared about the bader fight even rampage didnt show up. But with that said he should have Knocked bader out fast and early in the fight if he didnt want to be humped. sMh...im over rampage i sure hope he KO glover so he can go out with a bang. Or stay? Who knows with him Phone Post
1/26/13 9:37 PM
youarewhatiswrong

TTT for LilBrockonmychest.

Good fight, Rampage went down swinging, I was glad to see him continue through obvious difficulty and fatigue.

Your new name is RampageFitsLikeAGlove
1/26/13 11:55 PM
youarewhatiswrong

LilBrockonmychest - 

I don't know.  That was a horrible decision.  Do I still have to change my name due to blind judging?

I don't make the screen name bet rules, man, I just enforces them.

I did find myself rooting for Rampage in the middle of the fight, though.
1/27/13 12:00 AM
ranier wolfcastle
1203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rampage made it fight of the night imo

1/27/13 12:09 AM
Sliced
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM - He's like a wife, never satisfied. Phone Post
Your wife maybe Phone Post
1/27/13 12:22 AM
Kings21
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest - 
DoomFarmer - 
LilBrockonmychest -

I don't know.  That was a horrible decision.  Do I still have to change my name due to blind judging?

You have got to be shitting me... Phone Post

Rampage completely outboxed him and controlled where the fight went.  Sure Glover took him down because that's where he wanted the fight.  Rampage decided he wanted back up so that's where a majority of the fight took place.  Rampage chose for it to be a standup fight and that's what happened.  Control goes to Rampage.  I presume even you'd agree with that?

Theres no way Rampage won that fight. Rampage lost the majority of the stand up and also took a few shots on the ground. It was a good fight but it wasnt all that close.
1/27/13 12:25 AM
Tyrone sBong
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 -
LilBrockonmychest - 
DoomFarmer - 
LilBrockonmychest -

Rampage completely outboxed him and controlled where the fight went.  Sure Glover took him down because that's where he wanted the fight.  Rampage decided he wanted back up so that's where a majority of the fight took place.  Rampage chose for it to be a standup fight and that's what happened.  Control goes to Rampage.  I presume even you'd agree with that?

Theres no way Rampage won that fight. Rampage lost the majority of the stand up and also took a few shots on the ground. It was a good fight but it wasnt all that close.
This. Phone Post
1/27/13 12:28 AM
Overseer got owned by BCE
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest -

Just change it. Phone Post
1/27/13 12:29 AM
Juicymma
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL - Always complaining, biting the hand that feeds and never claims responsility for his own actions. Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/27/13 12:29 AM
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest -
Tyrone sBong - 
Kings21 -
LilBrockonmychest - 
DoomFarmer - 
LilBrockonmychest -

This. Phone Post

No not this.  Dana paid the judges off because he wants Rampage gone.  Because of this I shouldn't lose my screenname bet.

The point of an SN bet isn't to lose it then argue with the guy whether your guy lost or not. If you lose change it, "paid off" judges or not. Phone Post
1/27/13 12:30 AM

I had Rampage and lost, and I changed my shit. So you should too. Phone Post
1/27/13 12:39 AM
youarewhatiswrong

Do you believe this guy, Doomfarmer?
1/27/13 12:39 AM
youarewhatiswrong

what a fuckin' nutjob
1/27/13 12:41 AM
youarewhatiswrong

Though the control issue is a good point, Rampage did dictate the location of the fight.
1/27/13 12:42 AM
HyPanda

LilBrockonmychest -
DoomFarmer - 
LilBrockonmychest -

I would strongly disagree with you. Glover was winning the standup and took rampage down at will. Rampage got up because he let him. Judges had it right. Stop being a little girl and change your name. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.