UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey vs. Caraway.

1/18/13 9:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BEChaelSonnen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would anyone else like to see this fight? I would personally love to. Phone Post
1/18/13 9:55 PM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Caraway wants to have gender reassignment surgery and challenge Rousey for the title, I think the UFC should let him, but he'd have to go through another challenger or two first. Let's see how she would do against Alexis Davis before throwing her to Rousey.
1/18/13 10:07 PM
Dirtguy

Sigh Phone Post
1/18/13 10:07 PM
BEChaelSonnen

Chromium - If Caraway wants to have gender reassignment surgery and challenge Rousey for the title, I think the UFC should let him, but he'd have to go through another challenger or two first. Let's see how she would do against Alexis Davis before throwing her to Rousey.
I bring this up because of what went down a while ago with Rousey saying she could take bryan caraway....id really just like to let this happen so women would quit thinking they're on a physically equal level as men. Phone Post
1/18/13 10:50 PM
GSP24

JLau'sWarmnessSpewingAllOverMyFace - RONDA BY ARMBAR!
1st round. Phone Post
1/18/13 10:51 PM
Sallyslaps

Honda has the better ground game, and 10x the chin. Phone Post
1/18/13 11:03 PM
Caught_clean
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every time this thread is made all I say is

Male with a winning record in the UFC vs a female grappler
1/18/13 11:35 PM
Sallyslaps

Glovegate -
Sallyslaps -  Honda has the better ground game, and 10x the chin. Phone Post

Caraway has a damn good chin.  It took like 100 shots from Diego to finally put him out.

Caraway doesn't get enough credit, imo.  He has a lot of heart.  His only problem is a lack of self-confidence.

If anything Rousey doesn't get enough credit for her chin, she ate 4 solid haymakers against Kaufman. Caraway was overhyped from day one, and proved in his most recent performances that he doesn't have the heart or chin or power or subs that rhonda has. Phone Post
1/18/13 11:40 PM
Caught_clean
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sallyslaps - 
Glovegate -
Sallyslaps -  Honda has the better ground game, and 10x the chin. Phone Post

Caraway has a damn good chin.  It took like 100 shots from Diego to finally put him out.

Caraway doesn't get enough credit, imo.  He has a lot of heart.  His only problem is a lack of self-confidence.

If anything Rousey doesn't get enough credit for her chin, she ate 4 solid haymakers against Kaufman. Caraway was overhyped from day one, and proved in his most recent performances that he doesn't have the heart or chin or power or subs that rhonda has. Phone Post

2/10 to obvious
1/19/13 12:03 AM
FinestScotch

BEChaelSonnen - 
Chromium - If Caraway wants to have gender reassignment surgery and challenge Rousey for the title, I think the UFC should let him, but he'd have to go through another challenger or two first. Let's see how she would do against Alexis Davis before throwing her to Rousey.
I bring this up because of what went down a while ago with Rousey saying she could take bryan caraway....id really just like to let this happen so women would quit thinking they're on a physically equal level as men. Phone Post

I thought the vid did that already?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.