UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping concludes 'epic trolling' of Belfort

1/19/13 2:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
easedel
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer -  This sudden surge of Bisping popularity bottles the mind.

Vitor is going to knock him out.

I'm truly stunned at how many people think Bisping wins this.

Bisping gets caught with a big shot in every one of his fights.

Against Vitor it is a death sentence.

His only prayer is to ride his bike and make it a shitty fight. Phone Post

Its not as bad as the all slob knob fest of Vitor.
1/19/13 3:30 AM
Foob
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he won me over as a fan over the last months. WAR BISPING!!
1/19/13 3:38 AM
inf0
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bisping is one funny ass nigger

1/19/13 5:43 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Bisping has played Vitor like a fiddle. Phone Post
1/19/13 5:55 AM
LAE

Bisping takes him down and grinds him. His wrestling is often underestimated Phone Post
1/19/13 6:23 AM
MMA_Hole
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping fan since day one. In a sport full of fake rivalries and faker niceties he's always been true to himself and never given two shits how people feel about it. I can't wait for tonight.
1/19/13 6:55 AM
InspiritMick

ChaosOverkill -

Bisping gets way more hate than he deserves. He is candid and self-effacing in this interview and being real about his skills and career. 

I always love fighters that can turn the shit talk on and off and level with people and himself

This Phone Post
1/19/13 7:42 AM
Sallyslaps
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 -

bisping is one funny ass nigger

Haha UH OH Phone Post
1/19/13 7:58 AM
Sleazy Martinez
475 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Bisping has played Vitor like a fiddle. Phone Post
I think you mean played him like a 'riddle'. Phone Post
1/19/13 8:05 AM
KaBrooney
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad to see Bisping recognises Belforts strengths. I like others think Bisping will try playing it safe for the first couple of rounds. Good game plan IMO, I don't think there are to many fighters that will stand and trade with Belfort. Phone Post
1/19/13 8:11 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

it will be all for naught if Mike gets dropped in the 1st and loses.

I myself think Belfort's hands have always been over-rated. And Bisping has been steadily improving thru hard work.

Should be interesting.

1/19/13 11:01 AM
Samoa
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA_Hole - Bisping fan since day one. In a sport full of fake rivalries and faker niceties he's always been true to himself and never given two shits how people feel about it. I can't wait for tonight.
Bisping is as manufactured a persona as exists in MMA. He is a poor man's Chael Sonnen in terms if creating an image for people to react to. Phone Post
1/19/13 3:12 PM
InspiritMick

Samoa -
MMA_Hole - Bisping fan since day one. In a sport full of fake rivalries and faker niceties he's always been true to himself and never given two shits how people feel about it. I can't wait for tonight.
Bisping is as manufactured a persona as exists in MMA. He is a poor man's Chael Sonnen in terms if creating an image for people to react to. Phone Post
Erm no. Jesus everyone is a poor man Chael to his ball gargling fans. I think Chael is great but he's not the only one allowed to have a strong personality in MMA. They are pretty good friends as well I believe for rivals.

Bisping has always just been Bisping. He's got a very northern English personality that takes getting used to. He won those who didn't get it through performances Phone Post
1/19/13 4:21 PM
Dr Violence
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at the Chael comparisons. Apples and oranges!

Mike is real, as real as it gets. (tm)

Chael on the other hand is about as real as Jesus.

Imagine if it was Mike in that van getting told off by Wanderlei. It would kick off in seconds, that van would be getting dented up from the inside out.
1/19/13 6:06 PM
Philosopher

isn't trolling supposed to be humorous?

Bisping is not humorous, unless he is on the receiving end of a punch, kick or elbow!
1/19/13 8:08 PM
Samoa
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

InspiritMick -
Samoa -
Erm no. Jesus everyone is a poor man Chael to his ball gargling fans. I think Chael is great but he's not the only one allowed to have a strong personality in MMA. They are pretty good friends as well I believe for rivals.

Bisping has always just been Bisping. He's got a very northern English personality that takes getting used to. He won those who didn't get it through performances Phone Post
Nope; completely a created heel persona. 100%. I don't knock him for it; he has made a great career of losing to top fighters and choking in his biggest fights. Just like Chael except he hasn't gotten into really BIG fights. He says witty sarcastic things that get reactions. Just like Chael, except that he isn't as witty or as creative.

He simply hasn't gotten used his schtick as effectively as Chael. He hasn't choked on the biggest stage numerous times like Chael. His schtick hasn't gotten him as far.

Thus......he is a poor man's Chael Sonnen.

Maybe he eventually gets to Chael's level and loses multiple title fights in multiple organizations in multiple weight divisions.....but he isn't at Chael's level yet. Phone Post
1/19/13 11:35 PM
Carne de cavalo é o melhor
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup

Vitor really got trolled
1/19/13 11:56 PM
Samoa

Samoa -
InspiritMick -
Samoa -

Nope; completely a created heel persona. 100%. I don't knock him for it; he has made a great career of losing to top fighters and choking in his biggest fights. Just like Chael except he hasn't gotten into really BIG fights. He says witty sarcastic things that get reactions. Just like Chael, except that he isn't as witty or as creative.

He simply hasn't gotten used his schtick as effectively as Chael. He hasn't choked on the biggest stage numerous times like Chael. His schtick hasn't gotten him as far.

Thus......he is a poor man's Chael Sonnen.

Maybe he eventually gets to Chael's level and loses multiple title fights in multiple organizations in multiple weight divisions.....but he isn't at Chael's level yet. Phone Post
KnowwhatImean? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.