UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Disappointed Pros are quiet about TLI

1/19/13 12:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Winston Wolf
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SugaShaneDZ - 
Winston Wolf - thanks for the post Suga

no problem...it is shocking to me that a man with such vast and wide connection on multiple levels of our martial arts community could have this happen and not IMMEDIATELY come out in public and say that what they did was wrong...oh wait...that limp dick pos wouldn't want anyone to dig in his past

Suga.LimpDick claimed he was limp.But the girl ( 17 year old student ) said Lloyd did rape her
1/19/13 12:51 AM
Brian J DSouza
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's easy for you to say when you have no stake in the UFC, no dreams of advancement, etc. You're angry, and that's all you have inside your head.

1/19/13 12:52 AM
ClassicMacGruber

Can you put a number on it? Exactly how many pro fighters do you need to come on and post something, to make you happy? Phone Post
1/19/13 12:56 AM
Winston Wolf
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian J DSouza - 

It's easy for you to say when you have no stake in the UFC, no dreams of advancement, etc. You're angry, and that's all you have inside your head.

like i said how is speaking out against a rapist going to effect my career if im in UFC ? If it did so be it I guess u dont know me but i will always say and speak up for what I think is right whether it makes me popular or not.In this case I think everone would take the side against the rapist POS and his POS students
1/19/13 12:58 AM
Winston Wolf

ClassicMacGruber -  Can you put a number on it? Exactly how many pro fighters do you need to come on and post something, to make you happy? Phone Post

i havent seen more than 2 posts from Pros saying anything bad about Lloyd.If so can u show me where the posts are I havent seen one from anyone in UFC Bellator or Strkeforce the 3 biggest American shows.
1/19/13 12:59 AM
Winston Wolf

Cung knocked my ace out -  Castles made of sand.. Phone Post

one of my all time favorite songs.Part of it was my quote from HS
1/19/13 1:24 AM
Brian J DSouza

UFC has taken a stand when its own fighters made jokes about rape.

UFC is a business, an organization and a fight promotion.

Maybe they'll run rape prevention seminars or do some other work in the future. Let's not write the organzation or its staff off just yet.

1/19/13 6:19 AM
Roy Batty
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian J DSouza - 

See the story about Ronda Rousey here: http://fightlinker.com/ronda-rousey-threw-an-alleged-perv-out-of-judo/

For all the flack she gets, and I'm not even a fan of her smack-talking persona, she deserves some real props for that.
1/19/13 6:40 AM
scubad
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Girl said LI did rape her, his students seem like they did rape a student, LI system seems to financially "rape" schmuck, weakling gym owners whilst LI gets rich. Just seems like a whole "rapey" system. When cash is king this shit will happen.
What happened to truth, honour, decency, integrity?
Ronda has more balls than most men.
She may have put her foot in it with the sandy hook vid link but no-one is perfect. She just has a high level (a healthy) level of scepticism the way the media seems to work these days.
I'll always wathch Honda's fights. She's skilled, tough, cool and doesn't bow down to twats like the Paedo in Judo like most folk did. The world needs more folk like Honda and less folk like LI.
1/19/13 7:17 AM
artesuavesam

spartancs - 

Some guys do what they think is right and let the chips fall where they may, other guys run a self interest calculation first.

This!
1/19/13 8:05 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd also like to know why no MMA journalist has tried to look into this matter Phone Post
1/19/13 8:10 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The mma/BJJ media and community would rather protect Lloyd Irvin (this site included) than get the story out there like it should be. Phone Post
1/19/13 8:17 AM
Winston Wolf

Evzey -  I'd also like to know why no MMA journalist has tried to look into this matter Phone Post

flat out they scared
1/19/13 8:25 AM
AK-BJJ

GayGuardMooseSaucy -  The mma/BJJ media and community would rather protect Lloyd Irvin (this site included) than get the story out there like it should be. Phone Post

Yeah I guess the lesson here is if you tweet about rape you get massacred, but if you're involved in rape it's all good
1/19/13 8:29 AM
Winston Wolf

to use BJJ to rape demands speaking out
1/19/13 8:52 AM
Fedors Jim Jams

spartancs - 

Some guys do what they think is right and let the chips fall where they may, other guys run a self interest calculation first.

there shouldn't be any calculation when it comes to rape and pedophilia. its the most clean cut issue out there as far as im concerned. there is no calculation or justification for these acts. everyone has at least a mother, a wife or girlfriend or sister or a daughter or a niece. its the same when its comes to pedophiles, we were all kids once. if you don't see and understand this point, i have to question if you are an adult. killers and murderers can be justified more than rapists and pedophiles can.
1/19/13 9:19 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

because its not worth addressing. the two that raped the girl. yes its bad but those guys are nobodies and it has nothing to do with mma.  as for irvin so he was witn people that raped a girl 22 years ago. repeat that to yourself. 22 years ago.  no rape.  why make a bold moral stand about that now? what purpose does that serve.

1/19/13 9:27 AM
Fedors Jim Jams

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

because its not worth addressing. the two that raped the girl. yes its bad but those guys are nobodies and it has nothing to do with mma.  as for irvin so he was witn people that raped a girl 22 years ago. repeat that to yourself. 22 years ago.  no rape.  why make a bold moral stand about that now? what purpose does that serve.

justice

if you won't fight for it, then you don't deserve to have it.
1/19/13 9:32 AM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It really saddens me to know that Lloyd will remain quite and the steam from a few days ago is basically dying down...I just hope people keep this all in mind and shun Lloyd and his products forever.
1/19/13 9:54 AM

Fedors Jim Jams - 

justice

what justice? are fighters all part of law enforcement.  and i dont know the whole story but wasnt it investigated? rape of course is bad but if someone does somethung stupid over two decades ago and were investigated and or served their penalty they should be blacklisted for life?

1/19/13 9:59 AM
Winston Wolf

Fedors Jim Jams - 

justice

what justice? are fighters all part of law enforcement.  and i dont know the whole story but wasnt it investigated? rape of course is bad but if someone does somethung stupid over two decades ago and were investigated and or served their penalty they should be blacklisted for life?

in this case yes and please dont post anymore on this thread
1/19/13 10:11 AM
Tom Lawlor
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rape is a terrible offense and if it was indeed a gang rape attempt then Lloyd screwed up bigtime.
There you happy? Not quite sure what you are trying to accomplish but if just because someone is involved in the same sport as someone else doesn't mean everyone in that sport needs to comment on the matter.

By your logic whenever a McDonalds worker rapes someone then every McDonalds worker should make a statement on it.

I think we can agree almost no fighter is supporting rape just because they haven't been blasting TLi on twitter/fb/UG/etc Phone Post
1/19/13 10:26 AM
Winston Wolf

Edited: 01/19/13 10:47 AM
Tom Lawlor - 

Rape is a terrible offense and if it was indeed a gang rape attempt then Lloyd screwed up bigtime.
There you happy? Not quite sure what you are trying to accomplish but if just because someone is involved in the same sport as someone else doesn't mean everyone in that sport needs to comment on the matter.

By your logic whenever a McDonalds worker rapes someone then every McDonalds worker should make a statement on it.

I think we can agree almost no fighter is supporting rape just because they haven't been blasting TLi on twitter/fb/UG/etc Phone Post

i wouldnt compare a McDs worker with a teacher of BJJ who is a role model and leader.A person at McDs is not a leader he is not someone his student look up to as well as the community.I didnt say every fighter I said no UFC fighter has said a peep except you.Yes I would like to see some prominant names such as yourself speak out against a rapist who has students who have raped who have brutally raped a young female student.
1/19/13 10:30 AM
Winston Wolf

what id iike to accomplish is for the MMA community to speak out against a school that was involved in 2 brutal rapes Instead of ignore it
1/19/13 10:55 AM

Tom Lawlor -  Rape is a terrible offense and if it was indeed a gang rape attempt then Lloyd screwed up bigtime.

this. to call all fighters cowards when really there is no need to comment is stupid.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.