UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> To all my fighting nukkas out there. Some advice.

1/19/13 1:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DKielbasa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/19/13 2:24 AM

This may sound trivial but people who fight are the hope of this earth.  So I am gonna give you some advice I have learned in and out of the ring. Not a great fighter but I have stepped in the ropes. I have also been a thinker since my inception.  I have figured one thing out, learn to defeat all fear when ur hands go up.  There is really nothing at all to fear in the end because we all meet our maker  eventually and some insider info tells me its pretty cool. So in order to be the best u can be do not fear a broken nose or a loss, the person in front of you or anything else that is a thorn in your mind.  Have enough self respect in there to realize there is nothing to fear. Your heart rate will slow down, you will relax and u will astonish your opponent and break their will.  Some will scoff at this notion (some will find it elementary and others will think they get it)  and give me grief but it took 8 years of wondering what relaxing in there really meant to understand it.  Anyone who has put the time in will understand. My hope is that some can accelerate their learning curve and use the advice I worked for.  I am willing to share it for free.  This applies to every facet of your life.  Try swimming under water for a couple lengths of the pool, if you learn to not panic you will go much further. Your body wants you to panic you must train your mind to control your body. This applies to everything in life.  No fear.  Remember if you are "there" take that understanding without any ego and understand most are not.

1/19/13 2:02 AM
DKielbasa

Edited: 01/19/13 2:03 AM

This applies for anyone and does not have to do with fighting specifically.  Just apply "it" to a deep rooted fear and smash it with the understanding that something that seems really important today will be gone before you know it so take some chances and dont be afaid to fuck up; it is the only way to get better. 

("It" being something where you cross that boundary that you need to)

1/19/13 4:31 AM
DKielbasa

gillyoteen - lol at 'willing to share it for free' as if there is a huge market for badly written platitudes

here is some friendly advice, next time you feel like you have something 'profound' to say just keep it to yourself

I'll feed the trolls:

Its kind of like giving money to the guy on the side of road who begs for money in a wheelchair but can walk.  Most react in anger but these people are troubled so we must show decency. 

1/19/13 5:29 AM
Tap In
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this place gets weird late at night
1/19/13 10:55 AM
DKielbasa

Tap In - this place gets weird late at night

voted up  lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.